CAGs Raise $46,659 for Child's Play - Raffle Winners Posted

Chipped in some money today, more than likely going to drop some more in the coming weeks.

Let's beat last year!

This is an amazing cause, helping hospitals all around the United States and the world. Please give to this very generous cause.

I'll do my best to donate when I can. This time of year I could care less about winning and more about trying to make a difference...however winning would be pretty sweet, lol.

I sent a message with a bundle I want to donate to the prize pool. I didn't get a response and I'm not yet on the list. Should I expect a response? Just want to make sure they got my message so I can help the cause.

n-Space posted a pic of their prize package on Facebook.
63390_473281049098_133196759098_5463870_402660_n.jpg

The posters aren't shown, though.

Threw is $5. Even though times are tough and I'm a college student working a retail job to pay for my loans I plan on tossing in another $5 every paycheck I get from now until the end.

How does the system register a raffle ticket after you've donated? Via the email address within paypal or is there something else I'm missing? Just happy to give 10 either way.

[quote name='captubaplayer']How does the system register a raffle ticket after you've donated? Via the email address within paypal or is there something else I'm missing? Just happy to give 10 either way.[/QUOTE]

We will contact winners through their paypal email address.

[quote name='DriverJZ']I sent a message with a bundle I want to donate to the prize pool. I didn't get a response and I'm not yet on the list. Should I expect a response? Just want to make sure they got my message so I can help the cause.[/QUOTE]
Please submit your prize donation here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/sendmessage.php

I sent in my donation this morning. It's great to know that some kids who are feeling mighty low are going to get a little cheer and pick-me-up this year. Great job CAG!

I just dropped $10 in ... that and the game donations is all I can do this season :( Wish I could do more, but I got hit pretty good at my job recently, soooo ....

If you haven't looked lately, check the prize list again - that n-Space prize package just keeps growing and growing. The Facebook page said they plan to get an updated pic soon.

bread's done
Back