CAG's Win Everything* Black Friday Bonanza! - Congratulations, thenewnumbertwo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the point of the finalist thing? It it to make the other four people feel so close yet so far away to victory? :p But thanks Cheapy! This would definitely be beyond awesome to win.

The prize for this contest is silly and the odds of winning it are miniscule that I might as well dig a hole randomly and hope to find a Xbox at the bottom of it, but what the hell.

This prize package is awesome for people like me who've been too broke to buy anything for the last 5 years. Fingers crossed!

Well i can't say anything original but, at least ill have xmas gifts to give nieces and nephews, as i have some of these already. lets hope for an awesome xmas....

I discovered CAG by accident a few months back... and I am never going back.
Deals, contests, awesome community.... and now this.

Now, I will not hold my breath, but someone has to win. Might as well be me ;)

Good luck all :)

If I were to win I would be so happy I would probably die from happiness. Which means I would get to use any of the things I had just won. Either way I would lose, just my luck

What a great contest. CAG does it again. Now if only CAG would also be able to save us from going to the stores at 5am in the morning, too. :)

Possibly the most awesome contest ever. As always, I cross my fingers and pray to AllahBuddahJesusYaweh

This is a fantastic bundle and my teenagers would be ecstatic!! If I won it. Good luck to everybody!:applause:

Jesus, so many damn contests have been going on around CAG. As soon as one ends, another begins. What the hell Cheapy? You're crazy.

hmm... think I would have liked it better if all the prizes were split up to increase the chances of being able to win something. Guess the winner is truly a winner in this case though as that is a very nice haul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back