CAG's Win Everything* Black Friday Bonanza! - Congratulations, thenewnumbertwo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an unbelievable prize package! There is nothing "cheap ass" about your generosity here, that's for sure. I just hope I win!!! :)

Hello fellow cags I am not going to say what everyone says about that I should win and stuff I will just tell the truth, indeed I have already an xbox 360 and I do not need another one but I will make good use of everything in the prize rest assured!

This is as close to pro-setup I'll ever get to. I could use the money saved from getting all this stuff to actually post up reviews on new games. I'd be writing guides in a day.

For I truly do hope to acquire even one precious piece of such an ultimate, multitudinous and wonderful selection of f%^#$ awesome stuff! I thank thee, CheapyD!

This is one of those times I wish my families good luck streak would have been given to me as well. Good luck everyone. This is an amazing contest. Way better than the BK kinect give away.

I just had to register for this, plus I need to start being a bit more frugal as we just paid a ginormous bill to fix our furnace. Anyway, awesome contest, hope I win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back