CAG's Win Everything* Black Friday Bonanza! - Congratulations, thenewnumbertwo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the absolute easiest way to get every registered CAG member to post in a single topic. Good luck to everyone.

I've always been a fairly unlucky person in contests. In the few cases that I've actually won something it's been for one of the 100 crap "sorry you didn't win anything good" prizes. So, to make up for my lack of prize winning luck I think the god of fate can make up for this by letting me win this fantastically, ridiculously awesome prize.

Y'know, if possible and all.

...As long as I don't win a bath kit. Those stupid flowery ones you get from people who don't know what to give you. ;p

I went shopping on black friday once, will NEVER do it again!
Would be great to win this prize. Good Luck everyone.

This just may be the most amazing single prize list I've ever seen. I'd almost be scared to win this, just because it'd suck the fun out of any future contest I ever took part in.

G'luck to everyone and thanks to CheapyD and CAG.

Thanks for the contest Cheapy and team. Can't wait to win all this gaming stuff that will drive my wife crazy. At least the kids will enjoy it!

Jeebus. I'm not gonna get my hopes up to win a prize of that much awesome. All I'm gonna hope for is that the winner isn't a giant turd. Best of luck to all the non giant turds out there. Including myself. Not that I'm getting my hopes up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back