CAG's Win Everything* Black Friday Bonanza! - Congratulations, thenewnumbertwo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, what a great set of prizes, CAG. I would like to win, but since my luck in getting free things is pretty bad, I will go ahead and congratulate the winner of this awesome set. I do hope you enjoy them all or give them to relatives or worthy causes that want them instead of just selling them for the cash profit.

Well i will say this is the best one yet guys thanks for bringing this to the community.

and a 500 dollar gift card will let me purchase some items to help ease the pain for my porr fiance!!!

Oh my, this...this would be great. I hath not any of the modern-gen consoles, and have the not-quite-latest of the two handhelds (Lite and 3001). Plus, I have way too many Apps for a guy who doesn't have an iDevice, so that 64 Gigger is glancin' my eye pretty well.

This contest comes on the heels of my Xbox 360 breaking down, so there's a small sliver of added hope for me with this one. :)

That's quite a list. Definitely appreciate the option for a PSP 3000 vs a Go. Nab a 3000 whoever wins this lot of great loot!

Wow.. looks like this is going to be one heck of a prize. I'd have settled for just an iPad, but the whole kit? Wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back