CAG's Win Everything* Black Friday Bonanza! - Congratulations, thenewnumbertwo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously. this is far too much to be giving away. are you trying to decrease my productivity even lower than it is now??

my wife and I love black friday and I love going because I can always sneak in a $10 xbox 360 game in the cart from walmart. so weird seeing that many people that early in the morning

Work all night on a drink a' rum
Daylight come and me wan' go home
Stack banana till the mornin' come

Come, Mister tally man, tally me banana
Come, Mister tally man, tally me banana
Daylight come and me wan' TO WIN THIS CONTEST AND PLAY GAMES FOR THE REST OF MY BRIEF EXISTENCE ON THIS PLANET!

I got to play Kinect in a Gamestop the other day and it was so fun. So that would be awesome to win, not to mention all of the other great stuff in the list.

PS - The Red Wii looks AWESOME

Anyone who helps me win, I'll give you the following: PSP 3000, Sony Playstation 3 Slim, Special Edition Red Wii w/ New Super Mario Bros Wii bundle, 16gb iPad or 64gb iPod Touch. Straight up. Just give me your address when I win, and I'll send it out to you as soon as I can.

Man this contest is awesome.. i wouldn't have to come to come to CAG for awhile if i win this.. nah i'll still come i need games to play with on all those consoles!

You remember that time I was supposed to get that boat? A BOAT'S A BOAT, but the mystery box could be anything. IT COULD EVEN BE A BOAT.

[quote name='Rxanadu']Anyone who helps me win, I'll give you the following: PSP 3000, Sony Playstation 3 Slim, Special Edition Red Wii w/ New Super Mario Bros Wii bundle, 16gb iPad or 64gb iPod Touch. Straight up. Just give me your address when I win, and I'll send it out to you as soon as I can.[/QUOTE]

Just enter the contest via my twitter account (@drgreene23), and I'll try my best to update it when I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back