CAG's Win Everything* Black Friday Bonanza! - Congratulations, thenewnumbertwo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice haul for the lucky CAG who wins! And they don't have to be trampled at Wal-mart to get all of those items!

Good luck CAGs!

Out of all the prizes, the one i want the most is the ipod touch. I might be the only person living on Earth that still uses a CD walkman.

This is one of the best contests I've ever seen! Looking forward to Black Friday shopping and I'm hoping for another Live Black Friday CAGcast!

Hey, my man: My car broke down, and my pregnant wife is about to deliver a baby, and I just need ALL THAT FREE STUFF so I can get her to the hospital so my wife can deliver a healthy baby. Help a man out!

UH I'm sorry did you say WIN EVERYTHING? It's like this contest was made for me because I'm cheap. And a gamer. (Okay, I'm sure it was technically made for everyone here, but I mean come on. Come on!)

I love this contest, and good luck to everyone who enters! Fingers and toes are crossed. Also how on earth did I never hear about this website before? This place seems awesome.

Holy crap this is an amazing contest! I guess I'll actually have to sign up for twitter for this one... Thanks alot

Damn! This contest is freaking insane. Good luck to everyone on this contest. I know if I would win I wouldn't enter into another contest for a while. I would be way too busy playing with my new gaming toys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back