CAG's Win Everything* Black Friday Bonanza! - Congratulations, thenewnumbertwo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure this is the first time I've done one of these "Twitter retweet contests." I feel dirty but the prize was too big to pass up.

This is an amazing contest! My daughter would be in gaming heaven. I wonder how many people sign up for an account here and win, and never even know it lol.

Thanks a lot Cheapy, here's crossed fingers.

This is a crazy giveaway, Cheapy. Did you decide rather than sharing the wealth, you'd give one lucky cheap ass an early and awesome Christmas? How DO you afford it? After that Halo giveaway..

Whoever wins this contest has to put a video up the day they get all of this stuff! Thanks for the contest Cheapy and CAG, if I win this thing I would share the wealth.

[quote name='thamaster24']Whoever wins this contest has to put a video up the day they get all of this stuff! Thanks for the contest Cheapy and CAG, if I win this thing I would share the wealth.[/QUOTE]

Haha.. yeah and if your married, a picture of the HOLY Crap I'll never see my spouse again look when you open it!!!

Great googly moogly, sassy mollasy, giant cookie in the sky with diamonds on a turtle on top of another turle infinite this contest is awesome. I certainly, doo diddly dee hope that I get one of those 5 spots. Thanks CheapyD for the opportunity to win so much awesome, awesome in general handed down from the heavens and poured over nectar from the gods. Nirvana here we come!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back