CAG's Win Everything* Black Friday Bonanza! - Congratulations, thenewnumbertwo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be pretty interesting to see how much this contest pays off for ya'll in the long run...you're giving away over 2500$ in prizes, do you guys make your money back from all the traffic you get in return?

OMG! This is great!

My son has been asking for a DS for so long. And I really want to get an iPad for my daughter (who has special needs) to use as a communication device. And for us grown-ups, expanding our meager PS3 collection would be so nice. Thanks for the chance!

This is why I love this site... not just because it has great (see: amazing) giveaways, but because it has a great community that contributes, too.

Can we also win some 48-hour days so we have time to use all this stuff?

Awesome contest.

All along, people have said, "CheapyD gives it away." And they were right.

Great contest guys. And big props to CAG, being able to pick up the (very) occasional bargain game has helped me keep my head straight through a dismal stretch of unemployment. Sure it's done the same for others.

That is a list to drool for. I want that 360 for myself, and I'd be the best brother ever if I got that PS3 to give to my brother as a gift. Definitely hope I win this.

I'm speechless. I'm a longtime lurker who didn't sign up until recently. I'm so very glad I did. This prize set is incredible.

This contest is purely epic, this would be one of the most amazing thing to win! My family can't really afford much during the holiday seasons, these hard economic times have made it very difficult. Good luck to everyone and happy holidays!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back