CAG's Win Everything* Black Friday Bonanza! - Congratulations, thenewnumbertwo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have no idea how bloody awesome and brilliant it would be win this. My entire life, I've been a guy who tries so hard to game, but never has the money. My love for comics and owning a house has kept me away from the market. This contest is the most genius thing ever. Not only am I totally turned onto the boards now, (which by the way, there's some great stuff here), but I have never had so much fun trying to win a Twitter contest. The entire ... almost pyramid scheme of it, is just genius.

Even if I don't win, I'm excited to see who does.

Hello to you the Mr CheapyD.

I am writing from the most glorious republic of glorious north korean regime.

In the most glorious republic of glory, the inbreathing, inlooking, and other methods of partaking upon the electronical videographic games are banned.

The Glorious Leader, praise upon his being, of our republic of glory has decreed that videographics, as they are called in our glorious republic of glory, are damaging to the children's mindspace.

As such, we must be requesting to you that you furnish us the hardware and software of your newest videographics, so we may disassembilize them to protect our precious children's brainrooms.

If you are unable or unwilling to provide these videographics, the glorious republic of glorious north korean regime will be forced to bring upon you the explodingings of many suns.

If we are unable to bring many suns of explodinging power, we will be forced to sink something of tarnished republic of shameful south korea.

Please, think of the children's brainscapes.

Kindered Regardings,
The Glorious Republic of Glorious North Korean Regime

Nice.
Not sure if I prefer the megaprize contests, or the all-winners-get-a-good-prize contests....
Not that it matters since I won't win anyway.

Since I already have a couple of those, I would definitely regift a couple of the items to Toys for Tots or something like that.

I was orignally planning on reading this entire thread to make sure I wasn't going to post what someone has already said, but 200 pages is a little bit much for me. Anyway, this contest totally reminds me of the ones that used to be in the back of video game magazines like ten years ago. The grand prize was every system and a bunch of other good stuff. When I was in middle school I'd always fantasize about winning, but never entered. Not making that mistake again. Thanks for the chance Cheapy.

Holy dear Goodness-Gracious this is a contest that makes me so happy that I found and use this website. Is there anything better than free stuff ... Okay, maybe chocolate, but that is still a short list and I want some of these!!

Don't get me wrong this is awesome for one person but I doubt I will win and kinda want the wealth spread out a little. Oh well. "There never was much hope, only a fool's hope."

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back