CAG's Win Everything* Black Friday Bonanza! - Congratulations, thenewnumbertwo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winning this would truly be an amazing experience for me. Not just because of the awesomeness of the prizes, but because I don't have any gaming devices in my possession-besides a PSP-2000 and NDSL-any longer...Not even a powerful enough computer to play games.

The reason for this is kind of grand, in 2006 I move to China and left my possessions with family, since I only planned to be there 1 year. I took my xbox 360 with me and played it in China. 1 Year turned into 4 years, and includded getting married and spending money on filling for a US visa for my Wife to enter the country. During my time in China my parents got divorced, my father moved 9 hours away and my mother lost most of her rights (can't even drive) due to being mentally ill most of her life. During this time, most of my gaming devices were either destroyed, or in poor condition and my xbox 360 got a RRoD while in China so I left it there since it was way past it's warranty.

We came back to the US in July, and have begun to accumulate things slowly, Sofa, bed, etc, but a gaming system is not on the list anytime soon. I have to settle for watching videos on youtube and reading about games. I truly miss them and I desperatly want a 360/PS3/Wii (ehh) to enjoy myself.

Anyways, needless to say, I'm hoping I win something so I can finally get some enjoyment and back into gaming!

Love the site!

This contest is a little too awesome (not really).
The cool thing is having a choice with some of the prize packs (I.E- the Nintendo DS lineup and the iPad one).
If it were down to the iPad, it'd be a tough tossup up. It's either
A) A really cool tablet with awesomeness and 16gb's
or
B) Lots of music on a smaller, but still crisp, display.
You guys are conniving CaG... haha.

Amazing contest once again. I don't think anyone needs all of the items but it would be great to give it to some needy kids.

OMG this contest is AWESOME

I don't know what I'll do with another Xbox 360, or a wii. I would like the Kinect, PSP, 3DS,PS3 and move tho :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back