CAG's Win Everything* Black Friday Bonanza! - Congratulations, thenewnumbertwo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me just say this.
If I actually won this (it'd be the first time I EVER won anything online) not only would I be so excited I'd scream like a little schoolgirl. My brothers would be equally excited. This is because I would share the wealth and give a few of these items to them for Christmas!!!

Please pick me CheapyD! You'll make several people amazingly happy!! :D:D

Thank you for this opportunity!
Matt.

I sincerely hope I win simply because I already had to sell my PS3 and Wii just to have more money for my baby. Here's to hopes! :D

I would make a 4 hour long series on youtube of me rubbing these things all over my body, looking all seductively in to the camera. Please pick me, I am desperate and poor.

[quote name='[email protected]']My girlfriend dumped me the day black ops came out. The only way i could get luckier is to win this damn contest.[/QUOTE]

Unless she was going to murder you in your sleep the next evening, thus making it an incredibly lucky escape. Just sayin'.

Even if I won, the only thing I'd really want is the 3DS and the gift card. >.> My old stall-prone 360 and I are attached at the hip, I could never replace it while it is still alive. Although, I could go Office Space on it, which could be fun.

I'd probably give the PS3 and PSP to some soon to be happy homeless person. Because what homeless person wouldn't want to enjoy some high def gaming on his/her cardboard box?

this is the most ridiculous contest giveaway i've ever seen... i thought it was a pretty big deal to win that original game boy from a drawing contest at a chiropractor's office when i was 6 (with mario land, booyah) but THIS... this is a whole different breed of animal

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back