CAG's Win Everything* Black Friday Bonanza! - Congratulations, thenewnumbertwo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man. Look at all those prizes. To be honest I'm not much of a great Cag poster. I mainly listen to the podcasts and creep the front page for any good deals. College has left me too busy to be in forums as of late, but this is the kind of haul that you make time for. :D Good luck to everyone, I really hope I win. :D

-Matt

I really hope to win this contest. I have six kids and struggle every year to give them the best Christmas possible. Winning this would be a dream come true.

Wow, insane contest. I hope i win (obviously)

Cagcast rules! Seriously, it does, I'm not asskissing... okay maybe a little.

Of course, I'm not going to win... but it's not like it's costing me anything to enter. And since my life sucks right now, it's not like losing a contest could make it any worse. So... go me!

All I keep thinking about is what a waste it would be if I won the pot of goodies since the best tv I own is twenty-something-inches with a nice round screen, but Ive never been about graphics anyway.

Good luck,
and merry Christmas

Last edited by a moderator:
This is an Amazing contest! I am looking forward to Black Friday. Although, I see a lot of sites ripping off the idea of listing Black Friday Game Deals I still check here every year. Thank you Cheapy, Wombat and Shipwreck for everything you guys do to have the podcast up for my listening pleasure.

Definitely an awesome/amazing/fantastic contest (that hasn't been said enough yet, right?). I love this site for all the community, the deals (of course) and the always entertaining CAGCast, and having contests like these is just the icing on a cheap-ass cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back