CAG's Win Everything* Black Friday Bonanza! - Congratulations, thenewnumbertwo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the greatest contest EVER!!!! Fingers crossed, my daughter will flip her wig if I win. Good luck to one and all.

In one sense it's really kind of a funny prize because I'd say most of us at CAG already have at least a fair percentage of that stuff. But that's the only way I'll ever get a Red Wii, so WIN ME WIN!

Cheapy has really gone off the deep end now (good thing for us..hehehe)...

Win everything INDEED!! Have to tell you, Cheapy, you have pretty much assured that the winner of THIS contest never leaves the house, fulfills responsibilities, or just live life in the real world ever again!!

That said...I'M IN!! Hahahahahahaaa......

Go ahead, FEED me some more video game addiction goodness!!

Gl everyone...

This contest is a Catch 22! If I win, I need to be wealthy to have time to play all these game systems. I'll also end up paying alimony and child support. I can't get wealthy if I'm playing all these game systems. Oh well... gotta strike a balance.

It's like...the best contest I ever laid my eyes on.

I'm pretty sure I would die if I won. From excitement. And amazement. Mostly excitement.

Cheapy, I must say- you are the king of contests. I bow to you.

Guide for Contest Winner:
You should set up all this awesome stuff in a room. Then put museum type security in the room and make it always spotless. Then, show people your room and impress them. Then you shall be the coolest guy (or gal) ever.

Wow. Great giveaways. A friend of mine turned me on to this contest. I'd heard of CAG but never got around to visiting the site. Now I wish I'd checked it out long ago.

Dear sweet baby Jesus that is a lot of swag!!! Good luck all! BTW- just started using this site, fantastic! Wish I would have know about it a long time ago! Just did the amazon deal 2-1, awesome! Thanks CAG!!

This is an awesome contest. No idea how I'd fit all this stuff in my place, but that would be an excellent dilemma to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back