CAG's Win Everything* Black Friday Bonanza! - Congratulations, thenewnumbertwo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Bonanza contest is one that would make even Ben Cartwright proud. Hoping this one will be my first contest I've ever won.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is easily the coolest gaming contest I've ever seen. Also, Move or 3DS is on my wish list for Christmas, so let's make this girl's dream come true!

Why, when I was young all we had as games were bits of string and a worn out rubber band. Sometimes the cat would lose its fur and then we could have a bonus round. And, if we were very lucky, Dad would come home drunk, light trashcans on fire and throw them at us. And mom, when she'd get coked up, would take out the shotgun and randomly shoot at us.

I'm not complaining, mind you, just letting you know that I've been training my whole life for this opportunity! I'm ready to win, coach!

I wanted to say something about how awesome this contest was, but reading down the list of prizes my brain just broke. wow. you guys are awesome.

So I'm pretty sure my brain is going to implode with all of the awesomeness of this contest. I've sorta followed CAG for a while (through a friend), but this one just takes the cake. GREAT JOB!!!!

Holy Shizzle! I'd be happy with any 1 thing from that list.... I'd probably pass out if I won all of it!

This contest is legend ------ wait for it ----- ary.

Great contest Cheapy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back