CAG's Win Everything* Black Friday Bonanza! - Congratulations, thenewnumbertwo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
cheap = i want all of these for free
ass = i want all of it for myself
gamer = i'm going to use all of it to play games

This would be perfect. I would divide up the prizes and give as gifts. Probably give my like new white Wii and keep the red though. I do love me some Nintendo Red.

Cheapy you guys are the funnest pod cast on the net . I ve listen 2 others and nothing out there even compares to you guys . Keep up the great work and thanks for the contest really just a bonus .:hot:

I haven't owned a console for almost five years. I just went two years without -touching- a controller.

I'm a hungry, hungry man and must make a meal of video games.

The reason I keep coming back to CAG is because you never know what crazy deal or giveaway is going to be here. Cheapy, your genius shines through again!

Man I know I have no chance at winning this contest but here's hoping I can win. It will be an easy way to finally catch up with all the consoles.

[quote name='walterqchocobo']Dang!! This is a great contest! Thanks Cheapy!![/QUOTE]

Absolutely right! This is the first time I am seeing this contest and I have beeen checking for deals on this site for a couple of years. All i can say is Holy Moly! That is a lot of stuff to giveaway! Is this even legal?! jk. Keep up the good work witht he site guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back