CAG's Win Everything* Black Friday Bonanza! - Congratulations, thenewnumbertwo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome contest. Love listening to the CAGcast each week. Not sure if I will be able to stay up for the live show though, I will be getting some shuteye so I can enjoy watching the Ducks play Arizona. Go Ducks!

Awesome contest, even though the only thing I've ever won was a frisbee at a company picnic my Mom made me go to when I was like, 6 years old :p

With the holidays right around the corner, this contest is a must for all gamers and non gamers alike. If your a gamer you win the best the gaming world has to offer. If your not a gamer, think of all the great gifts you could give to the gamers in your life. Win Win..! Good luck to myself and everyone who entered. Happy Gaming..!

I don't expect to win, as I never win any contests. But I will post to get a little better chance. This contest is bad-ass though. Whoever does win will be getting lots of nice stuff. Even if they don't want move or kinect sell that shit on amazon or ebay lol.

It sure would be great to win those amazing prizes! I hope I win! Good luck to everyone! Thanks a bunch for giving us a chance to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back