CAG's Win Everything* Black Friday Bonanza! - Congratulations, thenewnumbertwo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that's a lot of hardware.

I think that prize package needs to include the means to cram another 24 hours in every day....

Thanks Cheapy!

I haven't won a single thing from the site, but it's still an awesome (and free) service.

/holy guac that is some bad mamn jamma super cool dope FILA fresh as produce contest:bouncy:

I would love that booty ya smack it up rub it down get down with yer bad consoles

yo have a good one and good luck to all

I'm hoping for the gift cert or another ps3. You can never have enough blu rays around the house.. though i am curious about the 3ds! Thanks CAG!

Well, who wouldn't want everything on this list? Having only a Wii and DS, I'd have a lot to gain, but I'm not holding my breath I'll get picked. Here's hoping.

I really do love this time of the season. Cheap ass gamer is simply the best place to shop for awesome cheap ass deals. Thanks to Cheapy and crew!

you guys rock! been listening to the podcast now for over a month and love it. I somehow am torn between getting a toilet that washes my butt or one tall enough to make me release faster lol!

Felt like I should post again for some reason. Here's what I'd do with the winnings.

360 + Kinect - Sell it. I've become more disappointed with M$ in general these days.
PS3 - KEEP. All of my games are for PS3 and they have most of the games I want to play. Mainly RPGs. :3
PS Move - Probably going to keep it but it's not going to see a lot of use outside of casual parties.
Wii - Might as well keep it. They have a few games I still enjoy. No More Heroes in particular.
PSP3k/Go - I'll have the Go. As much as I dislike no used games, I hate the idea of lugging around UMDs even more. Also, off-region games from Japan. :)
DS - Probably just going to get a 3DS and sell it if no good games come out. I have a DS Phat and a Lite so that's all I need.
iPod/Pad - Probably the iPod since I lost my current one. If I somehow find it, I'll take the Pad and sell it.
$500 Gift Card - I play a lot of fighting games so this would allow me to get some arcade sticks. Maybe a few games and a PS2 as well. :)

Again, awesome contest!

I came here to find out about black friday deals and found this contest for an amazing haul of gaming goodness. I am amazed that you are giving the choice of PSP Go or 3000, choice of any DS including the future release 3DS AND choice between iPad and Touch. There's so much goodness in there that even the wife would be happy and she's not gamer.

CheapyD you ARE a gamers best friend. Not only do you keep us informed of the best deals out there you show your appreciation for us. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back