CAG's Win Everything* Black Friday Bonanza! - Congratulations, thenewnumbertwo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't this be, like, 6 different contests?! But then you might not win what you really wanted to win, so best to just win it all, I suppose.

Hello everybody, I'm a longtime listener of the CAG Cast (a little over 4 years now) and have long enjoyed the cast and the amazing deals that are constantly popping up on the site. Whether I win this contest or not I just want to thank Cheapy, Wombat, and Shipwreck for the 4 years of great game deals and laughter I've already received and the likely countless more to come.

[quote name='Freiteez']This contest is EPIC[/QUOTE]

With 300+ pages of comments and counting, yes. YES IT IS. :applause:

---edit---
Question: I can't seem to open the twitter link on the "tickets" page. Is it an issue with Firefox?

hey once again i would love to thank cag for there remarkable give aways, contest, and of course child plays contribution for kids. i have nothing but out most respect for everyone who gets involved.

I am thankful for all the games I have and will be more so if the Video Game Gods would please bestow upon me the gifts of this bountiful harvest of gaming goodness.

Where else can you win an awesome prize like this then at CAG where all the best prices are at your finger tips to purchase.

Holy crap, I have been lurking so long, but dang! You guys are awesome for a huge giveaway like this! I just want to say thank you for the opportunity. I'll be sure to hang out from now on and hopefully make a nice addition to CAG.

This winner will receive ALL of the following:

PSP Go or PSP 3000
Nintendo 3DS, DS Lite, DSi, or DSi XL

OR? Not ALL? ;)

I'd probably die from happiness if I won...I still want to win though. And I'd donate the PS3 and Wii to Child's Play since I already have working versions of both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back