CAG's Win Everything* Black Friday Bonanza! - Congratulations, thenewnumbertwo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
On one hand, I joined specifically for this contest, so that's a bit prickish. On the other, I'm glad I did, because this is a pretty decent site besides the fact. Win or lose, I'm glad I'm here now!

[quote name='benmonkey']Man, the List Master "achievement" is pretty rough for us completionists.[/QUOTE]

Just make a flamebait one like "Top 5 Worst Games of 2010"

[quote name='benmonkey']Man, the List Master "achievement" is pretty rough for us completionists.[/QUOTE]

Heh, I agree. Seems kinda odd to have one that's that hard to get... but at least it's only 1/11, so it's not that big a loss.

I hope I win, it's only a matter of time before my launch 360 will need to be repaired again. So a nice, new one would be nice.

Whew, for a minute there, I thought there wouldn't be much to be excited about Black Friday this year! CAG is making it interesting! :D

Santa....
Dear Santa of Cheap Ass Gamer,
If I win this price, it will be the most memorable memory of my entire life as a gamer. My entire wish list would be wiped by this list that you CheapAssGamer have provided.
Anyways, Thank You for caring for all of us gamers, for making a great ASS forum that allows us to buy games at a greater price. I wish luck to all those entering and MAY THE BEST GAMER WIN! :D

After one of the busiest semesters of my life, made a slight bit worse by a dead 360 and no time or funds for a new one, this contest is an awesome holiday surprise :) CAG, I don't comment much, but I love reading and listening. Y'all are awesome.

New to this site, have always came across it in random google searches for info on gaming...but finally joined up last week. Hope to be a winner here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back