Call of Duty games B1G1 at gamestop (pre-owned)

Brother Daz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Noticed this ad on gamestop.com this morning. Not a bad deal really, I was able to get a complete Black Ops Hardened Edition and MW3 for $10. Good for both systems, online or in-store

(guess GS links still don't work, you can find it under the deals tab. The top banner that scrolls different deals)

870x305_CoDB1G1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
lol @ "1 star cuz gamestop"

Picked up 2 copies of black ops 1 on ps3. Honestly haven't seen it that low and I already have the others.

Yes its in store also. It works for pretty much all the pre-owned COD games, not just BO1 & MW3

GS links have never worked on CAG. I figured they would have worked after the new CAG was in place but they dont

gamestop must have a warehouse each for Call of Duty and Assassin's Creed games leftover from PS3/360 generation.

These will be the games that are .99 when they finally clear out 360 and PS3 titles in store in 4-5 years.

Good deal, I literally just picked up COD2 and World at War in the B2G1 sale recently. Played a couple of hours of multiplayer on WaW, had a lot of fun.. Only downfall is the occasional hacker, and if you don't have the map packs it boots you out of some games. But if you can get over those two things it's easily worth the $3.50 paired with something else

I might go pick up CoD WaW and CoD 3 since they're the only two I don't own.

Edit: NVM. It looks like CoD 3 for 360 isn't a part of the sale.

Interesting saw no indication of this in the store. Going to have to check on this again.
The employee that helped me yesterday had no clue this sale was going on. Normally they receive a email with the current deals and this was not mentioned anywhere. I can confirm that it does work in store

The employee that helped me yesterday had no clue this sale was going on. Normally they receive a email with the current deals and this was not mentioned anywhere. I can confirm that it does work in store
Thank you.

I had purchased Black Ops for PS3 earlier today to qualify for the +50% bump, but she never mentioned this offer. I will go back after work to see if I can get another Black Ops.

Good deal, I literally just picked up COD2 and World at War in the B2G1 sale recently. Played a couple of hours of multiplayer on WaW, had a lot of fun.. Only downfall is the occasional hacker, and if you don't have the map packs it boots you out of some games. But if you can get over those two things it's easily worth the $3.50 paired with something else
It's funny how this game managed to have tanks in multiplayer but no other modern COD does that.

I'm surprised that game still has servers up. Didn't MW1 servers go down like two years ago?

Thanks for the heads up on this deal. I haven't played a CoD game in awhile, but am looking forward to Ghosts on the PS4. I picked up MW1 & 2 for $8.xx after tax just to get a feel for CoD on consoles. Didn't even have to mention the deal as it rung up automatically.

Does the register automatically give you the best deal?

Ex:

$14.99

$9.99

$6.99

$4.99

Or would I have to do two separate orders?

I'm surprised that game still has servers up. Didn't MW1 servers go down like two years ago?
no you can still play it on all platforms, PS3/360/PC to this day. It doesn't use servers, it's a matchmaking/ P2P game. When PSN for PS3 or XBL for 360 goes down it will go away. It's this way for all the COD games.

Last edited:
Does the register automatically give you the best deal?

Ex:

$14.99

$9.99

$6.99

$4.99

Or would I have to do two separate orders?
I wasn't able to get the best deal but I did get free shipping. I had 2 $9.99 and one $7.99 and $4.99. The last 2 were what came free for me so I paid 2 more dollars than if it came out the best deal.

So if you want free shipping you probably need to make it one order.

Went back and returned the single black ops I purchased earlier in the day, and purchased 2 this time.

Worked out perfectly for $9. Good stuff. This deal is actually on the flyer, and she resisted at first because this game wasn't pictured on the offer. She tried it anyway and it obviously worked.

I wasn't able to get the best deal but I did get free shipping. I had 2 $9.99 and one $7.99 and $4.99. The last 2 were what came free for me so I paid 2 more dollars than if it came out the best deal.

So if you want free shipping you probably need to make it one order.
Well I'm going in store. So we'll see what happens.

If it's not too much trouble, does anyone know which games are in the promotion beyond Black Ops 1 and MW3 for ps3? Can't seem to view the promo page on my iphone.

If it's not too much trouble, does anyone know which games are in the promotion beyond Black Ops 1 and MW3 for ps3? Can't seem to view the promo page on my iphone.
It appears to be almost all of them across multiple platforms (even PS2, PSP, and DS). The list is 3 pages long and the only omission that caught my eye was the Vita CoD game.

MW1, 2, and 3. Black Ops 1 and 2 (but that one is still $40), World at War, the PS2 CoD games as well

When I was online there were typically about a thousand people playing at any given time, mostly TDM. Not a huge amount, but I rarely had troubles getting into a game.

It's funny how this game managed to have tanks in multiplayer but no other modern COD does that.
I really didn't like the vehicle play, I think it takes away from the gameplay.. Always hated going on that huge map with the tanks lol

thanks op! gameplay vids of ghosts haven't impressed me so I picked up BO and MW3 along with trading in my free copy of prototype 2 in order to take advantage of the extra 50% on trade ins.

Sorry if this was asked but the SOTW 25% off coupon will work with this right? Example if I get Black ops 1 and MW3 it will be like $10-11?

I should have held off on MW3 instead of using it with the B2G1Free promotion. I want Black Ops, but have the rest of the cheaper COD games.

I just picked up black ops and mw3 today. So it's still valid. Traded in the 007 and prototype from best buy. Got those two cod games, hoshigami on ds and put $10 down on Zelda: a link between worlds. Only paid $6.xx out of pocket.

Looks like I'll have to go exchange my copy of Black Ops. I still don't understand how people manage to scratch ps3 games to the point where they're unplayable.

How much did you get for 007? was there any kind of trade in deals that you used also?
$7 base for 007 and $4 base for prototype 2. After all bonuses and pur card it was $17 something. %50 bonus right now for trading towards a pre-owned Product. I'm not sure if using that towards a bogo will work though. That's why I picked up hoshigami.

$7 base for 007 and $4 base for prototype 2. After all bonuses and pur card it was $17 something. %50 bonus right now for trading towards a pre-owned Product. I'm not sure if using that towards a bogo will work though. That's why I picked up hoshigami.
I traded in prototype 2 yesterday and did the bogo in one transaction so it should work. I thought about trading in 007 too but the $24 for it at BB was too difficult to resist.

bread's done
Back