Call of Duty Ghosts cross-buy Season Pass

Solid G

CAGiversary!
I had a question that is really confusing me and with the first map pack fast approaching it is a factor that will determine whether I will purchase season pass.  My question is whether I will be able to play the map packs on both Xbox 360 and Xbox One simultaneously.  In other words, if I purchase season pass on Xbox 360 and download maps there first, will I then be able to play map packs on Xbox One and then on a later date go back to playing them on Xbox 360?  Also will other players be able to play map packs on Xbox 360 if I am not logged in to console or if I am logged in to Xbox One?  For example if I am playing map packs on Xbox one will my friend be able to play map packs on Xbox 360 even if I am not logged in?  Thanks.  

Not sure about the 2nd part of your ? but as long as you buy the season pass before the end of May you have access on both systems.

Not sure about the 2nd part of your ? but as long as you buy the season pass before the end of May you have access on both systems.
Thanks for the answer. For the second question, if I am playing Ghosts' map packs on Xbox One, will other people in household be able to play Ghosts' map packs on Xbox 360 console at the same time without requiring me to be logged in to 360?

I think it still remains the same policy about the licenses on your 360, so if you don't transfer to another 360 console then I think you're fine, anyone on the 360 will be able to use the content. Shouldn't affect the next gen art all either

bread's done
Back