Call the Law, it's the OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']You have no idea how bad I want to go, but I have a fucking fever and I wish the only cure was more Lupe, but it's probably not.[/quote]

fuck that shit.

get some dimetap or dayquil and get your fucking ass out there.

you'll regret it if you don't.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']You have no idea how bad I want to go, but I have a fucking fever and I wish the only cure was more Lupe, but it's probably not.[/QUOTE]
Maybe I need to remind you who you're planning on passin' up:

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=yRz0U619HYA[/media]

[quote name='tiredfornow']what do you guys put in your chilaquiles?[/quote] if i'm having them for breakky, eggs. otherwise, chorizo or chicken, jalepenos, veggies, whatever. i havent made them since i moved out of Mexico.

[quote name='Chika']hi OTT. had a bad day. anyone have anything that might cheer me up? if it's in your pants, it doesn't count.[/quote]

I can strip for you if you want. Get in the chat, Chika. D:

I wish there were volunteer opportunities during the summer in Australia or South America or something. I hate the summer.

[quote name='shrike4242']Of course I do. I'd do anything in my power to get rid of your bad day and make it a good one.[/QUOTE]

Its in your pants isn't it?

[quote name='Graystone']Its in your pants isn't it?[/quote]
WRONG, UNACCEPTABLE, INCORECT, DENIED. NO PERMISSION NOT GRANTED(ala athf)

[quote name='Chika']if i'm having them for breakky, eggs. otherwise, chorizo or chicken, jalepenos, veggies, whatever. i havent made them since i moved out of Mexico.[/quote]
the only way I know chilaquiles are chicken, salsa verde, queso blanco and some refried beans right next to it..and of course the little cut up corn tortilla piezas. :D MMMMMMM.

[quote name='crazytalkx']So fucking great[/QUOTE]I only wish that happened. Seriously, that guy defends comic sans on his website. He's all like "well Apple used it, so it must be great."

[quote name='tiredfornow']the only way I know chilaquiles are chicken, salsa verde, queso blanco and some refried beans right next to it..and of course the little cut up corn tortilla piezas. :D MMMMMMM.[/quote]
I prefer salsa verde over salsa roja. there's a salsa de ancho that they made at a restaruant in town (where i lived in mexico) that kicked all sorts of ass, but i've never had another like it. i like queso blanco, maybe queso fresco and some salsa picante or salsa de habenero for some kick. i like refritos y totopas on the side too.

[quote name='Trakan']Ryback, zoo's on Gears, and I think I'm going to hop on.

You down?[/QUOTE]

Gimme a few minutes and I will hop on.

[quote name='Chika']I prefer salsa verde over salsa roja. there's a salsa de ancho that they made at a restaruant in town (where i lived in mexico) that kicked all sorts of ass, but i've never had another like it. i like queso blanco, maybe queso fresco and some salsa picante or salsa de habenero for some kick. i like refritos y totopas on the side too.[/quote]

[quote name='corrosivefrost']What in the hell do you have as an av trakan?[/quote]
It's the Close Quarter Combat armor from the new Halo screens. My Birthday was a couple days ago, so zoo threw a birthday hat on it.

[quote name='Trakan']It's the Close Quarter Combat armor from the new Halo screens. My Birthday was a couple days ago, so zoo threw a birthday hat on it.[/quote]Somehow, I think the b-day hat won't make it into the final version of Halo 3, Trakan.

Happy belated b-day as well.

[quote name='Trakan']It's the Close Quarter Combat armor from the new Halo screens. My Birthday was a couple days ago, so zoo threw a birthday hat on it.[/quote]

Happy belated birfday.

(I had thought it was some sort of insane robot with an ice cream cone on it's head...)

Tetris get! Four bucks to fill a gap in my gaming collection...not too terrible. :)

I also got ravioli for dinner and a Dr. Pepper Slurpee, since the 7-11 stores here don't have the blue vanilla flavor for the Simpsons movie tie-in. Slackers. :shame:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']all hail the future mod...[/QUOTE]
dallow's becoming a mod? :whistle2:s

[quote name='Rocko']Happy belated birthday, then.

I'm going to watch some more Simpsons.[/quote]

[quote name='shrike4242']Somehow, I think the b-day hat won't make it into the final version of Halo 3, Trakan.

Happy belated b-day as well.[/quote]

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Happy belated birfday.

(I had thought it was some sort of insane robot with an ice cream cone on it's head...)[/quote]

Thanks.

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']dallow's becoming a mod? :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]It's the only way Cheapy can get Dallow to stop stalking him.

edit: happy late birthday from me as well, Trakan.

[quote name='Liquid 2']It's the only way Cheapy can get Dallow to stop stalking him.

editL happy late birthday from me as well, Trakan.[/QUOTE]
Stalker skills + mod power = :shock: :shock: :boxing: :twoguns: :fridge:

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Um, it's my birthday and that makes me happy. It should make you happy too.[/QUOTE]
Happy birthday!
cake-8inch.jpg

[quote name='Trakan']Thanks.[/QUOTE]
Happy belated birthday!
cake_18.jpg

[quote name='dallow']Did you miss the thread on this? It includes many a confession in there.

And hey, I can be a mod if I put my mind to it.[/quote]

you'd probably be a better choice than a vast majority of people here.

I think hiccupleftovers would be the perfect choice. He is, after all, a self-proclaimed "long-time member".

I didn't watch the debates, but I'm going to vote Hex and Dallow for mods. I figure what the hey, y'know?

[quote name='Moxio']This mod talk is boring.[/QUOTE]
Careful - don't make dallow/hex/whoever strike you down with their newfound mod powers. :whistle2:#

[quote name='Rocko']I think hiccupleftovers would be the perfect choice. He is, after all, a self-proclaimed "long-time member".[/quote]That dude sucks. Also I think it's pretty funny that he is shocked whenever a new mod is announced and it's not him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back