Can a man do his thing without shame?

iflabs

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I arrived to class this morning 15 mintues before my lecture class. The night before I gobbled down some Flamin Hot Cheetos. Anyway my stomach felt gasy and as soon as I sat down, I really needed to go. I went into the public restroom and took a dump. The restroom was busy with people going in and out.

So when I finished up and started rolling down toilet papers to do wiping, the guy in the next stall started laughing......................................

This apparently is a big problem in Japan. Apparently they are so scared of making objectional noises that people would flush constantly to hide the sounds and waste gallons of water. This is such an issue that they have a button on public toilets that play a recorded flushing sound so people wouldn't waste so much water.

[quote name='Diiz']Totally not what I was expecting by "can a man do his thing without shame?".[/QUOTE]

I was excepting a caught masturbating thread.

Only shame involved with pooping is shitting on yourself.

Op You ever think dude in the next stall was sending text messages or reading?

[quote name='CitizenB']I was excepting a caught masturbating thread.

Only shame involved with pooping is shitting on yourself.

Op You ever think dude in the next stall was sending text messages or reading?[/QUOTE]

texting on the shitter is practically mandatory these days.

If I were causing such a volumetric disturbance in a public bathroom that the guy in the stall next to me was brought to noisy laughter I would be proud - definitely not ashamed.

Now, maybe if I were at work and there was an office hierarchy involved or some sort of personal stakes I might feel differently. But a public restroom? Dude, you should have busted the stall door open and taken a bow.

[quote name='dopa345']This apparently is a big problem in Japan. Apparently they are so scared of making objectional noises that people would flush constantly to hide the sounds and waste gallons of water. This is such an issue that they have a button on public toilets that play a recorded flushing sound so people wouldn't waste so much water.[/QUOTE]

They should install that here. People are constantly flushing away gallons of water where I work - annoying as hell. It's not like people will recognize you by your fart.

Although...

My boss's office is next to the restrooms and the walls are pretty thin so he hears just about everything.

[quote name='jngx80']
My boss's office is next to the restrooms and the walls are pretty thin so he hears just about everything.[/QUOTE]

Does he have a watersports fetish or something? :lol: Why the hell else would he be located there if he's a superior?

what the hell is this for? I was expecting masturbating or shaving hair down below or something. Since when has it become a crime to go to the bathroom?

I used to feel that same shame. But then I realized eventually that hey, we're all men here, so who the hell cares? If I need to relieve myself, I'll do it. We're already in a bathroom, aren't we? Isn't that what they're for? I can't tell you how many times I've walked into a public bathroom while someone was in the middle of letting it all out, only to have them awkwardly try to stifle it like as though I didn't know what they were up to (not to mention the obvious smell).

I've never had anyone laugh when I did my business, but if they do, so what? It's almost a natural reaction for someone to laugh when they hear someone rip one. Don't take it personal.

I'm not saying to go out of your way from now on to try to shatter people's ears --though chosen1s might have something to say about that-- but what happens in the bathroom stays in the bathroom. It's not like anyone who sees you coming out of the stall is going to go out and report you to the janitor. Just do your thing and get out of there. Everyone's bodies are the same anyway, so nobody should have to feel ashamed about taking a dump, even in a public bathroom. It's practically our last bastion for unabashed crudity.

I went into my college's restroom once since I had horrible horrible gas during class. I looked around and saw nobody present so I let rip a good 8 second fart that boomed throughout. On my way out I heard one thing from a stall. "DAYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMM!!!!!!!"

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']what the hell is this for? I was expecting masturbating or shaving hair down below or something. Since when has it become a crime to go to the bathroom?[/QUOTE]

I was under the impression that the OP wanted to give himself a blowjob, and was asking us if we saw it acceptable :lol:

One time I ate a whole big bag of dried apricots......that was a bad move. I could not leave the house because of it.

[quote name='Xevious']One time I ate a whole big bag of dried apricots......that was a bad move. I could not leave the house because of it.[/QUOTE]

Yikes. That will clean out your colon.

[quote name='crazytalkx']I went into my college's restroom once since I had horrible horrible gas during class. I looked around and saw nobody present so I let rip a good 8 second fart that boomed throughout. On my way out I heard one thing from a stall. "DAYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMM!!!!!!!"[/QUOTE]

One time I ate some garlic summer sausage it wasn't pleasant for 2 days afterwards its like it stained my colon with the garlic smell. I'm talking windows open in room all the time. with fan blowing.

[quote name='crazytalkx']I went into my college's restroom once since I had horrible horrible gas during class. I looked around and saw nobody present so I let rip a good 8 second fart that boomed throughout. On my way out I heard one thing from a stall. "DAYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMM!!!!!!!"[/QUOTE]

i second that DAYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMM

i heard that if you listen to music with headphones on it seems to help release some of the shame.
or you could just go balls out and cover your butthole with a couple of rolls of toilet paper as a noise filter.

Once I had diarrhea in the middle of school and couldn't hold it, so I went to the farthest away bathroom from my class and blasted the shit out of the toilet (pun intended). I heard someone in the hallway walking and then, midfart, stop. I was real embarassed, yet I'm glad it happened now. Of course, now a days, I can't poop except once every three - four days and every time, the poop is so hard and thick, I wipe blood. Oddly enough, I don't poop a lot of it, just a few chunks, and then I'm all swell for the next few days.

[quote name='Moses144'] I can't poop except once every three - four days and every time, the poop is so hard and thick, I wipe blood. Oddly enough, I don't poop a lot of it, just a few chunks, and then I'm all swell for the next few days.[/QUOTE]

You might want to try more fiber, and water in your diet. And see a doctor about the blood. That could be a real bad sign.

Back to the school portion of your story. I never dropped a deuce at my high school. Toilets were too dirty. Senior year I ate at some new chinese place the night before. Next day around 5th period I had to go bad!. I run to the nearest bathroom. I blow it up, I really didn't care the relief was enough for me. I open the bathroom door to leave, and sure enough a group of three girls are looking at me in shock, awe, and disgust. The first time in my four years of high school of dropping a deuce I had to sit on a dirty toilet, and then get shamed by three women.

ceilingguylo5.jpg

if a button is added to play flushing music, a high powered ventilation is also needed.

Bathroom stalls are like stripper couches, one man at a time. If someone else is already there, go to another one. [other side of the building, different floor, or another building]

bread's done
Back