Can any japanese music fans help me figure this out?

GuilewasNK

CAGiversary!
Feedback
110 (100%)
I saw a music video on Youtube the other day and for whatever reason I didn't favorite it and I can't find it in my history in Firefox.

The only thing I remember for sure is that is is a R&B type of song and in the video there were three women who ended up doing a bit of a dance number in chairs in a beauty shop. Anyone have an idea of the name of the song or the artist? I know it isn't much to go on, but I've been pulling out what is left of my hair trying to figure this out today.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I saw a music video on Youtube the other day and for whatever reason I didn't favorite it and I can't find it in my history in Firefox.

The only thing I remember for sure is that is is a R&B type of song and in the video there were three women who ended up doing a bit of a dance number in chairs in a beauty shop. Anyone have an idea of the name of the song or the artist? I know it isn't much to go on, but I've been pulling out what is left of my hair trying to figure this out today.[/quote]

ive been hearing alot about some chick named BOA lately. but yu said 3 chicks so that migh not be her. or is it Perfume

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJxoKzKLiPQ

[quote name='lokizz']ive been hearing alot about some chick named BOA lately. but yu said 3 chicks so that migh not be her. or is it Perfume

[/quote]

No, it isn't them, but thanks for replying.

I recall seeing that video as well, as for what the name of the artist was, I have no clue.

But as for J-Music, try Maximum the Hormone. :D They are a pretty good band.

[quote name='Chronis']Three girls, you say? It can only be Foxxi Misq![/QUOTE]

No it wasn't them. I've seen/saved all their Youtube vids. I even made a sig image and used it for a bit. Love those ladies BTW.

I think it may have been three solo artists collaborating on the video I am trying to remember.

bread's done
Back