Can you guys vote for my pumpkin on slickdeals.net

Man thats mean dude. That guy is obviously gonna get atleast a free t-shirt. He has like 32 votes. I only have 5 votes. But thanks for looking anyways. I guess you cant vote if you register now. Sorry about that. thanks for helping though.

[quote name='mrkool899']Man thats mean dude. That guy is obviously gonna get atleast a free t-shirt. He has like 32 votes. I only have 5 votes. But thanks for looking anyways. I guess you cant vote if you register now. Sorry about that. thanks for helping though.[/quote]

It's not mean. It's a contest, he can vote for whomever he chooses.

And I would vote for you, but I can't seem to remember my log-in for SD. I'm not even sure I ever registered... hmm

[quote name='mrkool899']Man thats mean dude. That guy is obviously gonna get atleast a free t-shirt. He has like 32 votes. I only have 5 votes. But thanks for looking anyways. I guess you cant vote if you register now. Sorry about that. thanks for helping though.[/quote]

IMHO it's far worse to try and rig a contest by asking other forums to vote on your entry and totally negate the idea that it is a contest based on skill rather than who can garner more support from other forums.

Furthermore, this is hardly the correct forum for this type of post as you're not posting the details of a contest for us to enter or details to free stuff.

bread's done
Back