(CANADA) CAG Trading Lists

maigoyume

CAGiversary!
Feedback
127 (100%)
hey guys, I'm just creating this thread because so many people are getting ripped off by EB, so in order to remedy this (sort of) we can use this thread to trade/sell each other games, besides CAGers will give you better deals than EB, you'll get money instead of store credit and not to mention you'll boost up your iTrader rating at the same time :)

BRITISH COLUMBIA

Vancouver

Archestratus
Dreamybear
Firestorm
Faytz
Lone_Prodigy
maigoyume
Stuttering Billy (formerly known as Underfoot)
thebigboss

Coquitlam

Gamer602

Victoria

Arnoldrimmer
Magiic

ALBERTA

Calgary

Kiluminati

Edmonton

Bs000

SASKATCHEWAN

Saskatoon

northofamerica

MANITOBA

Winnipeg

Gmoney1234567890
ikariwarriors
Messcomp
Winnopeg

ONTARIO

Azumangaman

Burlington

Darkandlong

Guelph

JnJosh
Sousanator

Hamilton

Broccoli
killmak
Nonrandomhero

Mississauga

zero101

Ottawa

Danthemightyone
Kekumba
Princess Zelda

Scarborough

Christonian

Stratford

Phorty Ounce

Toronto

Costa
Doctorofstyle
JGonspy
kathos
Lockescythe
Sousanator

QUEBEC

Quebec City

Mkay

NEW BRUNSWICK

Miramichi/Frederiction

Chrisryans

NOVA SCOTIA

Snowsquirrel

NEWFOUNDLAND

St John's

Hovercraft

I'll be updating this regularly now that i have some more free time, for now its just what provinces/cities until I get more info from you guys

Edit: Been friggin BUSY the past few months, what with work and buying an apartment. Sorry for not updating regularly guys, but it looks like everything still seems to be flowing smoothly. If anyone has any suggestions on improving the list or anything in particular lemme know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Have:
Unreal Tournament 3 - PS3
FIFA 08 - 360
Assassins Creed - 360

Want:
Burnout Paradise - PS3
Heavenly Sword - PS3
Resistance FOM - PS3

I can throw in a bit of cash to sweeten the pot as necessary. Thanks for looking!

Hey guys, have a few games I am looking to sell.

Gears of War - $35 shipped. Practically brand new, only played a couple hours.
Burnout: Revenge - $25 shipped. Platinum Hits version. Again, like new, only played a couple hours as well.

PM if interested. Thanks.

Hey guys, I'm currently looking for a few games if anyone can help me out. I have paypal, though no games to trade (I basically only buy games I know I want to keep)

:ps3:
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
F.E.A.R.

:ds:
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin
First two Phoenix Wright games

Thanks to anyone who's willing to sell these to me!

wondering for you guys that have orange box (360)
and burnout paradise (360)
How much you you sell them for non trade (pm or email at my username at gmail.com)
nick

I'm looking for Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja for DS. I don't have anything to trade but I'm willing to buy it. Send me a PM if you're looking to sell.

Looking to trade locally. Subway Line meet up preferred. (So mostly to toronto but if you live in missisauga and can go to islington station thats fine too)

Have:
Sonic And The Secret Rings (near brand new played once hated it)
Sonic And Mario At The Olympic Games (disc looks dinged up a bit however it works perfectly book included)

Want:
Zack and Wiki
Cooking Mama
House Of The Dead 2&3
Ghost Squad
Brawl
DQ Swords
Opoona

Also looking to buy any of my wants for cheap if you want to be selling any.

Can trade games + cash for games as well.

PM me if interested.

what do you mean by gh version of daxter? what would you take cash for the game?

Does anyone know what the TIV for GH3 ps3 is? Do they care if there are a couple stickers on the guitar? If one of yous wants, it, make me an offer.

~S

Brand new/sealed platinum GC controllers up for grabs, $25 each, preferably local pickup, i'll ship, but chances are it won't be cheap

[quote name='snowsquirrel']what do you mean by gh version of daxter? what would you take cash for the game?

Does anyone know what the TIV for GH3 ps3 is? Do they care if there are a couple stickers on the guitar? If one of yous wants, it, make me an offer.

~S[/quote]

Sorry for the slow response. It's a greatest Hits bundle version that came with my PSP. So its the UMD in a cardboard sleeve plus the manual. No plastic keepcase. I'd sell for cash no problem. PM if still interested.

[quote name='ndinadis']wondering for you guys that have orange box (360)
How much you you sell them for non trade (pm or email at my username at gmail.com)
nick[/quote]

I have Orange Box 360, mint condtion that I'd sell for cash if you're still looking. Drop me a PM.

I have some 360 games I want to get rid of. I posted them on kijiji and I haven't heard anything yet. Here is the link. I want to buy Rock Band but I have no cash right now.

Here is what I have:
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Assissins Creed CE

[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Mass Effect
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]The Orange Box[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Rainbow Six: Vegas[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Crackdown[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Gears of War[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Quake 4[/FONT]

Brand new/sealed platinum GC controllers up for grabs, $25 each, preferably local pickup, i'll ship, but chances are it won't be cheap

[quote name='snowsquirrel']what do you mean by gh version of daxter? what would you take cash for the game?

~S[/quote]

Sorry for the slow response. It's a greatest Hits bundle version that came with my PSP. So its the UMD in a cardboard sleeve plus the manual. No plastic keepcase. I'd sell for cash no problem. PM if still interested.

[quote name='ndinadis']wondering for you guys that have orange box (360)
nick[/quote]

I have Orange Box 360, mint condtion that I'd sell for cash if you're still looking. Drop me a PM.

I have some 360 games I want to get rid of. I posted them on kijiji and I haven't heard anything yet. Here is the link. I want to buy Rock Band but I have no cash right now.

Here is what I have:
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Assissins Creed CE

[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Mass Effect
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]The Orange Box[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Rainbow Six: Vegas[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Crackdown[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Gears of War[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Quake 4[/FONT]

[quote name='maigoyume']Brand new/sealed platinum GC controllers up for grabs, $25 each, preferably local pickup, i'll ship, but chances are it won't be cheap[/quote]

Oh now you're selling.
>=(

Selling or Trading
Sealed Super Smash Bros. Brawl - $40
Rogers Video NHL 08 - $25

Want
Lost Odyssey (mint if for Brawl, Rogers if for NHL)

[quote name='Firestorm']Oh now you're selling.
>=([/quote]well i had a couple before, but then one of my friends backed out, so now i have an extra to get rid of

[quote name='Firestorm']Oh now you're selling.
>=([/quote]

I could have easily done that if I had known there was a demand for them. :p

Have:
iconds.gif

I have a sealed copy of nintendogs (Lab ed.).

Looking for
iconpsp_r2.gif
PSP and PS3 games on trade.

~S

I have :

Assassin's Creed (X360)
Professor Layton (NDS)
Twisted Metal : Head On : Extra Twisted Edition (PS2)

I want :
Frontlines : Fuel of War (X360)

Along with Warhawk w/headset i also have The Darkness and Ridge Racer 7 for ps3.

Just looking to trade for ps3 games but if you wanna buy the games im also open to offers.

OK I have:

-Metal Gear Solid Essential Collection - each game played once - $20
-Spider Man 3 Blu-ray - watched once. $10
-1 GB Memory Stick - $20
-Daxter PSP game (greatest hits bundle version in cardboard sleeve with manual) $10
-Family Guy UMD with 5 episodes (from Daxter bundle, has fingerprint but works OK) $10

Take the PSP stuff for $30.

Shipping is extra. Would like cash but will consider trades I suppose. Mostly looking for 360/PS3 games (budget titles are cool if they don't suck), check my gamertag for 360 games I've played.

darn, if i was going to burlington this friday like my sister was planning, i could have picked up from you dark :( good deal for the psp stuff!

[quote name='JnJosh']darn, if i was going to burlington this friday like my sister was planning, i could have picked up from you dark :( good deal for the psp stuff![/quote]

PMed you.

Selling a PS2 Slim w/ all cables, wireless controller, DVD remote and 3 junky games (Socom II, NHL 2004 and one of the LOTR games) for $50 pickup only. Power plug on console is a little loose but is fine if you don't move the console.

***PS2 IS SOLD***

[quote name='darkandlong']Selling a PS2 Slim w/ all cables, wireless controller, DVD remote and 3 junky games (Socom II, NHL 2004 and one of the LOTR games) for $50 pickup only. Power plug on console is a little loose but is fine if you don't move the console.[/quote]

Please PM me, may want to pick up if available early tomorrow (I am in the area then). BTW, saw your ad on some other sites, is the memory card still included and RE4 still available? :)

HAVE:
Assassins Creed :360: $35
Beautiful Katamari :360: $30
Tony Hawk Proving Ground :360: $25

I'd like to sell these games. Prices include shipping

For sale/trade:

BNIB GT5:p $35
Sixaxis controller(excellent condition, no crap in the cracks or anything) $25

Buy both for $50

May be willing to trade for a black PSP, Folklore, or Uncharted.

Shipping is extra. Located in Markham and willing to meet up.

[quote name='Firestorm']maigoyume's taking Brawl off my hands but I still have NHL 08. I should just trade it into EB before it loses its value.[/quote]

i'd trade it in now .... anyone who wants this game has it by now.

and anyone in toronto area that can do 360 case mods? let me know.

I'd like to trade someone Devil May Cry 4 on 360 for....whatever they'd like to offer. I got it from Rogers Video, but the disc is basically perfect (a few light scratches), plus the sticker on top of the disc - but I'm open to most offers...so long as they're not awful. I'd love Army of Two or Lost Oddysee, but make an offer and I'd consider it.

HAVE:
Assassins Creed :360: $35
Tony Hawk Proving Ground :360: $25
Rogue Galaxy (sealed) :ps2: $30

I'd like to sell these games. Prices include shipping

[quote name='Firestorm']maigoyume's taking Brawl off my hands but I still have NHL 08. I should just trade it into EB before it loses its value.[/quote]

I sold my copy on craigslist for $25 (no manual.) You should probably sell it within the next couple months before the playoffs are over.

I'm in Calgary, may I be added to the list?
I'm looking for Lost Odyssey and Overlord for 360 and FF Revenant Wings for DS.
I've got... cash via paypal, or in person if you're in Calgary?

bread's done
Back