(CANADA) CAG Trading Lists

maigoyume

CAGiversary!
Feedback
127 (100%)
hey guys, I'm just creating this thread because so many people are getting ripped off by EB, so in order to remedy this (sort of) we can use this thread to trade/sell each other games, besides CAGers will give you better deals than EB, you'll get money instead of store credit and not to mention you'll boost up your iTrader rating at the same time :)

BRITISH COLUMBIA

Vancouver

Archestratus
Dreamybear
Firestorm
Faytz
Lone_Prodigy
maigoyume
Stuttering Billy (formerly known as Underfoot)
thebigboss

Coquitlam

Gamer602

Victoria

Arnoldrimmer
Magiic

ALBERTA

Calgary

Kiluminati

Edmonton

Bs000

SASKATCHEWAN

Saskatoon

northofamerica

MANITOBA

Winnipeg

Gmoney1234567890
ikariwarriors
Messcomp
Winnopeg

ONTARIO

Azumangaman

Burlington

Darkandlong

Guelph

JnJosh
Sousanator

Hamilton

Broccoli
killmak
Nonrandomhero

Mississauga

zero101

Ottawa

Danthemightyone
Kekumba
Princess Zelda

Scarborough

Christonian

Stratford

Phorty Ounce

Toronto

Costa
Doctorofstyle
JGonspy
kathos
Lockescythe
Sousanator

QUEBEC

Quebec City

Mkay

NEW BRUNSWICK

Miramichi/Frederiction

Chrisryans

NOVA SCOTIA

Snowsquirrel

NEWFOUNDLAND

St John's

Hovercraft

I'll be updating this regularly now that i have some more free time, for now its just what provinces/cities until I get more info from you guys

Edit: Been friggin BUSY the past few months, what with work and buying an apartment. Sorry for not updating regularly guys, but it looks like everything still seems to be flowing smoothly. If anyone has any suggestions on improving the list or anything in particular lemme know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bioshock (Xbox 360)$35
Rockband Guitar Wired (Xbox 360)$45
Advanced Wars:ays of Ruin (DS)$30
Ace Attorney: Justice for All (DS)$15

Everything is in great condition. All the games come with the manuals and cases. All reasonable offer will be considered.

prefer buyers in the Vancouver area.

Hey guys, looking to make some trades.

Have:

PSP

FF Tactics: The War of the Lions
Daxter

Assassin's Creed
Fight Night Round 3
Forza 2
Project Gotham Racing 3
Call of Duty 2
Splinter Cell: Double Agent
Tomb Raider: Legend
Gears of War
Mass Effect
Lost Odyssey

Want:

Devil May Cry 4
Bully: Scholarship Edition
Conan
Viking: Battle for Asgard
Culdcept Saga

There's lots of other games I'm sure I'd like as well, these are just the ones that came to mind immediately.

Have:
-Xbox 360 Elite with 4 months of xbox live and without microphone

Want:
-PS3 or $300

I am located in London, On

Have:
:ps3: The Darkness ($30 shipped. )
:ps3: The Simpsons ($30 shipped)
:ds: Trace Memory ($15 shipped.)

all complete and mint.

Let me know if prices are out of wack.
~S

Anyone around nanaimo/vancouver

I'm looking to trade

a sealed copy of Halo 3 limited collector's edition.
Dead Rising
The Darkness (all 360)

looking to trade for :

NHL 08
nba2k8
condemned 2
Mass Effect

If anyone has a cheap copy of Halo 3, please PM me. Case, no case, stickers, scratches I don't care... as long as it works. My copy cracked. :(

Haves:
:ps3: Devil May Cry 4
:ps3: Ninja Gaiden Sigma
:ps3: BNIB DualShock3 Controller!
:ps2: .hack//Mutation (complete with anime dvd)
:ps2: Dawn of Mana
:ps2: Radiata Story
:ps2: Suikoden 3
:ps2: Suikoden 4
:ps2: Suikoden Tactics
:ps2: Xenosaga 2
:ps2: Xenosaga 3 (sealed)
:ps2: Zone of Enders 2: 2nd Runner
Much more in my list....

Wants:
PS1 RPGs such as Brigandine, Persona 1, Persona 2, Ogre Battle, etc.

Is there anywhere with a regularly updated master list? I'm looking to pick up some games for the PS2.

Also, Dan, do you sell? Or are you exclusively trades?

Go for the PS2 version of UEFA, it has reviewed better... and it helps my bonus :oops:.

Have
:ds: Zoo Tycoon DS (leopard cover)
:ds: Metroid Pinball DS.

Want
:ds: DQM

~S

I have a copy of Bully 360, mint. Original Owner.

Loking for $30 shipped lettermail EMT (paypal OK if you pay fees).

Will consider trades for:

-Dark Sector
-Condemned 2
-Maybe Viking, Folklore.

360 or PS3 is OK, but I prefer the 360 versions. Prefer mint copies. Shoot me offers but I've played most PS3/360 titles

Is there anyone here with Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence? I really really reaaaaally want to get this game again (I was stupid to trade it in), and I'm just wondering if anyone has a copy of it they'd be willing to part with. I can trade or send money...I just really want it! (I know the 3rd game is in the MGS Collection that just came out a few months ago...but I'd really just like the one game. If you could let me know that would be awesome!

It was in the $18 bin at Wal-Mart. If you want, I'll pick it up next time I see it, but I would need $25 shipped. At that price, you might as well get the essentials, though essentials cover art is not as nice IMHO. I am sure someone will part with a used copy for cheaper though.
~S

Eb sells MGS3:Subsistence for $25 used. The one in the Walmart $18 bargain bin is just the first version of MGS3:Snake Eater. You can also try Zellers, months ago I saw them there for $20-$25.

I'm going to the mall after work today, so I'll check EB and Gamestop, and hopefully they have it. I really only want it because of the 2nd bonus disc (No interest in Snake Eater, because the new camera in Subsistence is sooooo much better). I guess even at that price it probably just does make more sense to get the collectors set. (It's just that I already own MGS1 and MGS2 Subsistence...).

Snowsquirrel, do you know if the copy you saw at Walmart was for Subsistence, or was it just Snake Eater? If it's Subsistence I'd probably take you up on that offer - unless Gamestop or EB actually have it.

Not sure. It had the brownish cover. I seem to think it was snake eater. You are right about the camera being better. /aside what the hell were they thinking with the camera on Portable Ops. I'll check next time I am in, though likely won't be until weekend.

~S

Looking for .hack quarantine (Part 4) asap.

- complete copy is always good.
- anime dvd alone (with 2nd disc holder thingy) is fine as well.

[quote name='broccoli']I have a new/sealed mgs3: subsistence, but I only trade... Do you have anything to swap?[/quote]

I totally would've taken you up on this if I didn't find it used at Gamestop last night! Oooh how nice it would be to have a sealed copy of that game. Was there any game you've been really looking for?

i have Pokemon Pearl in like new condition, only played it 2-3 times since I have diamond as well.

Selling Pearl with box/manual and everything for $30, PM me if interested.

Have:
Bioshock
iconxbox360.gif

Stranglehold
iconxbox360.gif

Spiderman 3
iconbluraypng.png

Want:
Any decent PS3 or Wii games but preferably Resistance, Call of Duty 4, Orange box, Ratchet and Clank, Skate, or assassins creed for PS3, and Okami, Resident Evil 4, Boom Blox, Bully or Mario Kart for wii

also Toronto only in person trades

if your intrested you can email me at [email protected] or PM me

Have:

:360:

GTA4
Madden 08
NHL 2k8
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 08
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 07
Virtua Fighter 5
Dead Rising
GRAW 2
Spiderman 3
The Darkness

Want:

$$$

Hello, I've been lurking around for deals, but have only just started posting recently.

I have a bunch of older games that I'm looking to sell. The catch is that they're all DISC-ONLY, so no manuals or boxes. They should all be in good condition, but I haven't played any of them recently. I'll make sure to check their surfaces before shipping anything out.

Shipping is $2 per order, regardless of how many games you want. I'm happy to ship to anywhere in Canada (I'm in Peterborough, ON).

In all cases, the prices are based on (but obviously lower than) current amazon.com prices, or in the case of out-of-print games, recently completed ebay sales. I'll listen to haggling, but if someone comes in with an offer at my asking price, they get priority.

I'll accept PayPal, and also have a short want list below. Please PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

HAVE:

PS2:

Beyond Good And Evil $4
Final Fantasy 10 $4
God Of War $5
Gran Turismo 3 $3
Grand Theft Auto 3 $2
GTA: San Andreas $3
Ratchet & Clank (greatest hits) $3
R&C: Going Commando $3
R&C: Up Your Arsenal $3
Ratchet: Deadlocked $4
Resident Evil 4 $5
Shadow Of The Colossus $4
Simpsons: Hit & Run $3
Simpsons: Road Rage $3
Twisted Metal Black $5
X-Men Legends (greatest hits) $2
X-Men Legends 2 $5
Xenosaga v.1 $5
LOTR: The Two Towers - free with any other game
Tony Hawk 4 - free with any other game

PS1: (as far as I can tell, none of these are greatest hits games, but I don't remember if the PS1 GH discs are marked differently like the PS2 ones are)

Chrono Cross (2 discs) $5
Einhander $20
Final Fantasy 7 (3 discs) $29
FF 8 (4 discs) $5
FF 9 (4 discs) $5
Final Fantasy Tactics $11
Front Mission 3 $9
Metal Gear Solid (2 discs) $3
Resident Evil 2 (2 discs) $7
Street Fighter Alpha 3 $5
Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo $11
Vagrant Story $15
Xenogears (2 discs) $20
Incredible Crisis - free with any other game

WANT: (preferably with box/manual, but will consider disc-only offers)
Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii)
Resident Evil 4 (Wii)
Okami (Wii)

Have: COD 4 (PS3)
want: $35 OR trade for RSV2 or other new release(Provided I want it and don't have it)

Have: Haze
Want: $45 OR trade for a new release game(Provided I want it and don't have it)

I have the following original used PS2 games in good condition with casing, manuals for sale:

Soul Calibur 3: $7
Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3: $7
Burnout Revenge: $7

I can meet you along the Yonge subway line or in North York or Downtown.

I have a few Xbox 360 games for trade in the Durham Region. All games are mint condition and come with manuals, except Condemned which is missing the manual. Let me know if you are interested.

The Orange Box
Condemned 2: Bloodshot
Kameo: Elements of Power
Perfect Dark Zero

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']Anyone have a DDR game at a reasonable price/trade? I want to get one, but not sure I want to spend the $70 the bundle.

PM me[/quote]
I've got DDR Universe 1 for the 360 sealed (compete with pricetag) that I really don't need, but there's no dance mat to go with it...

[quote name='Winnopeg']I've got DDR Universe 1 for the 360 sealed (compete with pricetag) that I really don't need, but there's no dance mat to go with it...[/QUOTE]

#-o Sorry, for PS2...

I'm looking to trade Call of Duty 4 (360) for Lost Odyssey. I'll throw in your choice of EITHER the Darkness OR Lost Planet (both 360) as a bonus. Game has to be complete and in good condition.

PM me if you are interested.

Updates:

Have:
:ds: Zoo Tycoon 2 DS
:ds: Metroid Pinball (with rumble) DS
iconps3.gif
The simpsons
iconps3.gif
Stuntman
iconpsp_r2.gif
Metal Gear Portable Ops

Want:
Cash (make me an offer).
iconps3.gif
Orange Box
iconpsp_r2.gif
HSG: Open Tee 2

~S

Have:
:360: NHL 08
:360: Kameo
:360: Tomb Raider - Legend

Want:
:360: Guitar for Guitar Hero 3
Cash or Gift Cards

Located in Burlington, ON

Trade:

Motorstorm and MLB 08 The Show for a Dualshock 3 controller.
EDIT: or 4 blue ray movies.

both games are in excellent condition.

pm me for other offers.

I got an extra copy of SSBBrawl as a gift, I already own it so I have to get rid of it. $40, local preferred (BC/Vancouver) but will ship for $5~.

NEW METAL GEAR SOLID 4 STANDARD EDITION WITH FREE SAGA 2.0 DVD - $55 (VAN, RICH, BURNABY)

Hi,

Going to have a brand new copy of MGS4 standard edition with free brand new Saga 2.0 DVD(on hand already) for $55 on June 12. I can meet up anywhere in Vancouver, Richmond or Burnaby after 11am to 4pm. Please send me a message if you are interested.

Thanks!

im pretty sure im going to have an extra copy too, im gunnin for the LE 80gb, not chargin 60$ but 50$!

check out my ad on kijiji if it interests you, also, its the one that came with the system!
http://guelph.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-s...ened-Metal-Gear-Solid-4-PS3-W0QQAdIdZ56663258

also have a 40gb ps3, very mint, with the spiderman 3 blu ray that came with it.

http://guelph.kijiji.ca/f-buy-and-sell-video-games-consoles-W0QQCatIdZ141

askin 320$ or if you buy both the system and MGS4 I'll take $360, cutting down the price a bit on the game you should be buying anyhow :)

inquire through kijiji, i will get it faster than email

[quote name='boba_fett300']NEW METAL GEAR SOLID 4 STANDARD EDITION WITH FREE SAGA 2.0 DVD - $55 (VAN, RICH, BURNABY)

Hi,

Going to have a brand new copy of MGS4 standard edition with free brand new Saga 2.0 DVD(on hand already) for $55 on June 12. I can meet up anywhere in Vancouver, Richmond or Burnaby after 11am to 4pm. Please send me a message if you are interested.

Thanks![/quote]

HAVE THE COPY OF MGS4 SE ON HAND NOW

Still got 2 BRAND NEW platinum GC controllers up for grabs
1 for $25, 2 for $45
(local only, unless you want to pay beefy shipping)

bread's done
Back