(CANADA) CAG Trading Lists

maigoyume

CAGiversary!
Feedback
127 (100%)
hey guys, I'm just creating this thread because so many people are getting ripped off by EB, so in order to remedy this (sort of) we can use this thread to trade/sell each other games, besides CAGers will give you better deals than EB, you'll get money instead of store credit and not to mention you'll boost up your iTrader rating at the same time :)

BRITISH COLUMBIA

Vancouver

Archestratus
Dreamybear
Firestorm
Faytz
Lone_Prodigy
maigoyume
Stuttering Billy (formerly known as Underfoot)
thebigboss

Coquitlam

Gamer602

Victoria

Arnoldrimmer
Magiic

ALBERTA

Calgary

Kiluminati

Edmonton

Bs000

SASKATCHEWAN

Saskatoon

northofamerica

MANITOBA

Winnipeg

Gmoney1234567890
ikariwarriors
Messcomp
Winnopeg

ONTARIO

Azumangaman

Burlington

Darkandlong

Guelph

JnJosh
Sousanator

Hamilton

Broccoli
killmak
Nonrandomhero

Mississauga

zero101

Ottawa

Danthemightyone
Kekumba
Princess Zelda

Scarborough

Christonian

Stratford

Phorty Ounce

Toronto

Costa
Doctorofstyle
JGonspy
kathos
Lockescythe
Sousanator

QUEBEC

Quebec City

Mkay

NEW BRUNSWICK

Miramichi/Frederiction

Chrisryans

NOVA SCOTIA

Snowsquirrel

NEWFOUNDLAND

St John's

Hovercraft

I'll be updating this regularly now that i have some more free time, for now its just what provinces/cities until I get more info from you guys

Edit: Been friggin BUSY the past few months, what with work and buying an apartment. Sorry for not updating regularly guys, but it looks like everything still seems to be flowing smoothly. If anyone has any suggestions on improving the list or anything in particular lemme know.

Last edited by a moderator:
haha asian version of crackdown does look really cool,

paOS-13-49-en-70-1iiv.html

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-49-en-70-1iiv.html

let me know what they offer you for GH 3 i am kind of interested in a game only copy of it, as i did not like the new guitar

Trying to make some cash for the holidays so I want to get rid of a couple of games I don't care about anymore.

PS2 Ratchet and Clank 2 (Going Commando) Sealed not Greatest Hits $10 -> $8
PS2 Jak 2 complete not Greatest Hits $5
PS2 Dynasty Warriors 5 complete $15 -> $13
PS2 DOA 2 Hardcore complete $12 -> $7
DS Bleach (First game) Japan version $20 -> $15 (Works on any DS, doesn't really require much knowledge, has Japanese voices)

I'm in BC so I'm willing to meet up at any Skytrain station (or we can arrange another place), time also can be arranged. Or else I can ship a game for about $5. I take cash for local or PayPal (no credit card payments please) if I have to ship.

EDIT: Prices lowered.

FS:

Armored Core 4 - Purchased from a RV 2/$40 sale once upon a time. No manual, disc has some scratches on it. $25 -> $20

Prices are OBO. Will ship standard lettermail in bubble mailers for asking price. Any faster service is at buyer's expense. Cash or EMT only.

Gamecube-NEW-35
DS LITE-NEW-125
Guitar Hero Bundle-NEW-110
Brain Age 2-NEW-15
Wii PLAY BUNDLE-NEW-45
Wii mote-NEW-35
Wii PLAY GAME-NEW-15
Mario Party 8-35

Hi guys!
I happen to have a mint Collector's Edition of CoD4 for the 360 if anyone is interested in a trade. Send me a PM with an offer!

GTA
Willing to trade Folklore for a PS3 Game (preferably assassin's creed, but whatever)
or sell for 45$

only got this game 5 days ago and played it twice, not my cup of tea.

If interested, PM or email me [email protected]

Looking to buy:
Matio Galaxy
Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles
Persona 3
Growlanser Heritage Of War
Tales of the Abyss
Fire Emblem Path Of Radiance
Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn
Ghost Squad

Please PM me if any of you guys have any of these and how much I'd have to pay. Thanks. Preferably local toronto but I can do countrywide.

I have a few games I want to sell. I especially need to clear out some DS & 360 games. Looking to sell mostly but always open to trades as well. PM me.

Tiger Woods 2008
NBA Live 07 (sealeed)
Table Tennis (sealed)

DS
Guilty Gear Dust Strikers
Harvest Moon DS
Pokemon Pearl
Brother In Arms
Custom Robo Arena
Mario Hoops 3 vs 3
Rune Factory
Pro Evo Soccer 2007

PS2
Shining Force Neo (no manual)
Zone of the Enders

Gamecube-NEW-$35
PS ONE-2 controllers/mem card/two games-19

Wii
Wii-New-310
Wii PLAY BUNDLE-NEW-45
Wii mote-NEW-35
Wii PLAY GAME-NEW-15
Mario Party 8-35

DS
DS LITE-NEW-125
DS LITE-USED-109
DS CONSOLE-USED-69
FREE BRAIN AGE 2 WITH ANY DS SYSTEM!

POKEMON DIAMOND-NEW-40
Brain Age 2-NEW-15

$2 $2 $2 $2 EACH
MUST PICK UP AT COQUITLAM CENTRE
THUG PS2
SOCOM PS2
JAK 2 PS2
TRUE CRIME LA PS2
NHL 05 PS2
Conflict XBX
Far Cry XBX

I'm currently looking for a copy of Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne. If anyone has one, I'd be grad to try and work something out.

man, there are so many people here that are cheap as shit lol. expecting to sell games for like 5$ cheaper than they bought them? ya try getting close to that much from eb.

regardless of what prices people are putting their games up at, you don't have to buy it if you're not interested, this is the reason i created this thread in the first place, in order to offset EB's ridiculous trade in values

For anyone in Montreal:

I'm looking to sell and/or trade Guitar Hero II for the PS2 w/guitar. Used but both the disc and guitar are in excellent shape.

I'm also willing to part with Mario Strikers Charged for the Wii.

Looking for: a GHII or III guitar for the 360 with or without a copy of GHII, otherwise just $$.

Thanks!

Sorry, snowsquirrel, I should have mentioned I'm only willing to deal locally. There's no way I could ever bring myself to go through the hassle of shipping that guitar...or the games, for that matter.

Anyone willing to buy:
Lair ($30)
and/or
Warhawk - no headset ($25)
This week only and only trading at the Toronto Eaton's Centre. I could part with both of them for $50. PM if interested and we could talk specifics.

Conditions of the game are as follows:
Warhawk: Great shape. Only played a few times. Manual and case are in good condition. No scratches on disc. Manual almost virtually unused.
Lair: Disc and case are in great condition. No scratches on disc. Manual is a little "out of shape". No torn/missing/bent pages. Showing signs of use.

[quote name='Icetron']Trying to make some cash for the holidays so I want to get rid of a couple of games I don't care about anymore.

PS2 Ratchet and Clank 2 (Going Commando) Sealed not Greatest Hits $10 -> $8
PS2 Jak 2 complete not Greatest Hits $5
PS2 Dynasty Warriors 5 complete $15 -> $13
PS2 DOA 2 Hardcore complete $12 -> $7
DS Bleach (First game) Japan version $20 -> $15 (Works on any DS, doesn't really require much knowledge, has Japanese voices)

I'm in BC so I'm willing to meet up at any Skytrain station (or we can arrange another place), time also can be arranged. Or else I can ship a game for about $5. I take cash for local or PayPal (no credit card payments please) if I have to ship.

EDIT: Prices lowered.[/quote]
Update/Prices lowered

I'm also looking for a copy of Metal Gear Solid, either original or Twin Snakes. PM me and I'll see if I can work something out.

[quote name='boba_fett300']I have the following items for sale:

Brand new Intec Urban Camo Headset (XBOX 360) $20 http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&sku_id=0926INGFS10093315&catid=23558

Brand new Halo 3 Wall Sticker $30

Used Xbox 360 Driving Wheel $100

Used Nyko Intercooler (XBOX 360) $20 http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&sku_id=0926INGFS10077969&catid=23566

Used Smackdown VS Raw 2007 PS2 $30

I can take pic if anyone is interested, btw all used items were handled with extreme care.[/quote]

Price lowered:

Brand new Intec Urban Camo Headset (XBOX 360) $15
Brand new Halo 3 Wall Sticker $20
Used Xbox 360 Driving Wheel $90
Used Nyko Intercooler (XBOX 360) $15
Used Smackdown VS Raw 2007 PS2 $25

I am in Ajax Ontario, looking to sell or trade my Wii with games:

Wii Sports
Zelda: Twilight Princess
Metroid 3
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles
Mario Strikers Charged
Zack & Wiki
Batallion Wars 2
Wii Play + Remote + Nunchuck
Dance Dance Revolution: Hottest Party + included Dance Pad
Wii Zapper + Link's Crossbow Training

System and Games are all used but have original packaging. I would like to try to do an in-person local deal. Looking for around $700 or PS3 equivalent.

looking for:
PS2:
Rogue Galaxy
Persona 3
Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne
Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2
Soul Nomad
Disgaea 2
Tales of the Abyss
Atelier Iris 2
Ar Tornelico
Odin Sphere
Grim Grimoire

PSP:
Brave Story

Gamecube:
Fire Emblem Path Of Radiance

Wii:
Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles
Cooking Mama
Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn

I have:

- Halo 3 (360) 2 of these
- Project Gotham Racing 4

- Tiger 2008 (ps3)
- Brand new/sealed DS Lite white

Lookin for 360/Wii/Ps3 games...

i guess this is where i would post it, i live in oshawa ontario, i bought a copy of rock band on ps3 but was sent a 360 if anyone wants to buy this please let me know and its yours.

[quote name='Phorty Ounce']???

Just return it and get the 360 one.[/quote]
sounds like he bought online maybe from the states and doesnt want the hassle of returning

yes i bought it from the good old us of a, and dont feel like shipping it back and 10% restocking fee (even though its there fault) anyways ill sell it to someone that feels like coming to oshawa, ontario to pick it up. Keep in mind even when it comes out on the 28th each store is only going to have half a dozen so unless u were one of first preorders ur not getting one :(

I have:

- TimeShift (X360)
- Fantastic Four: RotSS (sealed, X360)
- Halo 3 (no manual, not retail sleeve)

I'd prefer PayPal but would be willing to trade for a copy of Super Mario Galaxy.

Wanting to sell/trade Two Worlds (Regular Edition) for 360. Used twice, mint condition. Looking for Kane And Lynch or $$

Have:
:360: Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter (EX-RENTAL)
:360: Perfect Dark Zero
:360: Dead Rising
:360: Blue Dragon (no manual/disc 2 hard to read sometimes)

Mostly looking for PayPal, or trade towards:
:360: Tomb Raider Anniversary
:360: The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles
:xbox: Dreamfall: The Longest Journey
:xbox: Arx Fatalis
:xbox: Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
:xbox: or :ps2: Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel

I have:
Halo 3
Bioshock
Lair (PS3)
Dark Kingdom (PS3)
Motorstorm (PS3)

I'm looking for Eternal Sonata (360).

I'm in and around Ajax/Pickering - Can possibly meet in the GTA as well.

Thanks!!!

I will sell Lair to anyone who is interested for $32 shipped to anywhere in Canada. Also Shadowrun for $30 shipped. Also open to trades

update to my needs
looking for:
PS2:
Rogue Galaxy
Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne
Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2
Soul Nomad
Disgaea 2
Atelier Iris 2
Ar Tornelico
Odin Sphere

PSP:
Brave Story

Looking to sell:
Wii - Scarface (new condition, opened)
Wii - WSOP Poker (new condition, opened)
GC - Zelda Windwaker (used from EB)
DS - Zelda Phantom Glass (new condition, unopened)

Hey guys. *waves in a northerly direction*

Saw mention of rkaupa's thread in the Trading Forum about his EB gift card in the reports. I thought it should be mentioned in here as well... He's pretty new here, and it's a fairly big gift card amount ($300 Canadian), so caveat emptor. Still, someone may be able to help him out.

Oshawa EB gift card

Looking for Gears of War - Don't have a ton left, after trading all to EB for an actual GOOD deal (200 off a 360, with a ton of GC games I never play)

but I really want Gears, and can't justify the 50 bucks in store.

Can I get a amen? Someone have it, wants to get more than the 20 EB is offering?

Hi. I don't have much to trade away- just a used copy of Enter the Matrix that I somehow ended up with two of. (???)

I'd be interested in any of the fun Zelda games for the Gamecube. I wasn't thrilled with eb's prices on their USED copies. Needless to say, I'd be buying, unless someone REALLY REALLY wants "Enter the Matrix" =)

Just an update.

Got Mass Effect LE on the way, need to offload a perfectly gorgeous copy of the regular edition.

Looking for Gears of War (as stated before) + maybe something else. Points card? Etc?

Lemme know whatcha got, otherwise I'll just put it up on Craiglist! Or maybe eBay.

bread's done
Back