Canada Flyers July 16-22

TripleQ

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
Superstore

20x PC points with PC Mastercard or PC Bank Card - essentially getting 20% back. Better than no-tax when buying consoles.

Walmart

PS3 MLB 10 39.83
PSP MLB 10 29.83
Warcraft Battlechest 34.83
Other Warcraft stuff I can't make out

Futureshop

DJ Hero 79.99 (save $20)
Band Hero Full Kit 149.99 (save $20)
GH World Tour $29.99
All "Hero" kits and software on sale - see futureshop.ca/herosale
Starcraft 2 - Free Hat + Poster Min 50 per store - Midnight Openings July 27
Modern Warfare 2 49.99 (save $10)
UFC 2010 49.99 (save $10)
EA Sports Active More Workouts Bundle 19.99 (save $25)

No trade in offers :(

Best Buy

$5 gift card with Starcraft 2 pre-order
PS3 Greatest Hits + Dualshock Bundle 59.99
MLB 10 39.99
Free GOW Collection w/ God of War 3 59.99
$25 in reward zone points for PS3 Console 299.99/349.99
$25 in reward zone points for XBOX 360 Slim
$50 in reward zone points for PSP 3000 169.99
Splinter Cell Conviction 39.99 (save 20)
Bioshock 2 29.99 (save 10)
Halo 3: ODST 19.99 (save 20)
God of War 3 + Dualshock Bundle 79.99

Zellers
Nothing

Toys R Us (Thanks Zelda)

Wii fit plus $14.99
Just Dance $34.99
$10 gift card with purchase of DSi or DSi XL
Hasbro Card games $6.99 Buy 1 get a second for $1 (Monopoly Deal, Scrabble Slam ect.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't that late, it was my sons birthday. Add some colour at least ;)
I'll go watch Lord of the Rings since I don't have to type anything.

Shoppers Drug Mart

Sony systems and games are available at some stores now. That'll help with the bonus points days.

Future Shop

Dualshock 3 and GOW III $79.99

Have a good evening TripleQ :)

[quote name='Princess Zelda']I wasn't that late, it was my sons birthday. Add some colour at least ;)

Have a good evening TripleQ :)[/QUOTE]

Ok, just for you :p

I usually expect your flyer post on Wednesday evenings, so I thought you might be on vacation or something.. I normally get my flyers Thursdays so I always look forward to your sneak preview.

Good price on PSP Go if one was interested in buying it. Speaking of Best Buy Rewardzone points, I just received an email that I had a $10 certificate waiting for me. It turned out that they didn't take back the 800 bonus points I got for buying Life blu-ray when I returned it to the store. Free $10!

Just saw that a bunch of PSP Greatest Hits on Bestbuy.ca come with a free Pixeljunk Monsters game ($10 value.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe the BB reward zone promo is for the PSP 3000 and not the PSP GO... That's what I see on their website & online flyer.

Looks like PS3 MLB 10 might be a wide price-drop. My wife is a fiend for The Show games, and she's playing 09 now. Time to get her current, and get myself some brownie points

Love these threads BTW they're the highlight of my friday mornings, sigh

BestBuy has a promo right now where if you spend $55 on a PS3 game, you get 800 bonus points. It's good until July 28th.

I have $65 in BestBuy certificates, and I have a small list of things I'd like to use them for. Decision, decisions. :)

[quote name='thegamecubist']Do you guys think the GOW Collection can be combined with the GOW3 + DS3 bundle? Would be sweet if you could :D[/QUOTE]
Each bundle will have it's own unique promotional code, so unless your cashier is a complete spaz, it's probably unlikely. Would be awesome though.

Toys R Us

Wii fit plus $14.99
Just Dance $34.99
Hasbro Card games $6.99 Buy 1 get a second for $1 (Monopoly Deal, Scrabble Slam ect.)

[quote name='Princess Zelda']Toys R Us

Wii fit plus $14.99
Just Dance $34.99
Hasbro Card games $6.99 Buy 1 get a second for $1 (Monopoly Deal, Scrabble Slam ect.)[/QUOTE]

I wish that game didn't exist. It gives my hobby a bad name.

Bleh, ODST is tempting, I guess. Hoping to see Crackdown 2 slashed down to $59.99 soon. $69.99 is just a little too much, even if I use store credit.

[quote name='lustyhitter']I wish that game didn't exist. It gives my hobby a bad name.[/QUOTE]
Whatever would make you think that?...

2lk5l04.gif

igg4k6.gif

I bought a ps3 @ best buy on tuesday. You think I could bring the receipt back and get that $25 reward zone?

[quote name='8JiN8']I bought a ps3 @ best buy on tuesday. You think I could bring the receipt back and get that $25 reward zone?[/QUOTE]
You might depending on the CSR, they do offer price protection.

even though theres another thread already for this...

at Shopper's Drug Mart (today and tomorrow only) they are selling rechargeable Duracell batteries.

Choices:

2xAA w/ mini-charger
2xAAA w/ mini-charger
4xAA
4xAAA

each option is $6.99

I went and grabbed a 4-pack fo the AA/AAA's before I came to work this morning

Aurora SDM (one on Yonge Street) has plenty of them

bread's done
Back