[Canada] Pepsi Score Every Hour Contest

Firestorm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
This is for Canadians so I posted it here in the Canada forum like last year. This is the contest where you can enter once every hour to win a prize. High chances of winning at the beginning, or at least eventually! I got my 360 from this contest last year and there are some other CAGs who won as well =)

RFD Thread with FAQs and everything: http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=485176

People at RFD have done a lot of work putting together FAQs and stuff, so read and play nice! No bashing of RFD users here please.

How to Play:
Enter the PINs below every hour you want to enter. If you don't want NHL08, do not enter in those draws as it's only one prize per household. You can ever all the PINs for every draw, they are reusable. But only useable once per draw. There are no surveys this year

List of PINs and UPCs:
http://pepsi.additional-pylons.com/
Just click the button and it'll copy it to your clipboard

CAG Winners List
mkrowe - Xbox 360 Core on September 9th
chrisryans - Samsung 32" LCD HDTV on September 10th
Icelight - Xbox 360 Core on September 10th
wingy17 - Xbox 360 Core on September 10th
JGonspy - Xbox 360 Core on September 13th
DInTheHeez - NHL 08 on September 13th

[quote name='Prize List']
Prize Description Number of Prizes Available to be Won
EA SPORTS™ NHL® 08 video games - 960
Xbox 360™ Core video game and entertainment System - 200
Samsung 32” LCD HDTV - 120
Sidney Crosby Autographed Hockey Stick - 28
Sidney Crosby Autographed Replica Hockey Jersey - 28
†ALL-STAR VIP Experience - 4
††Meet Sidney Crosby Experience - 4 [/quote]

[quote name='Median']I'm still trying too, mostly for TVs but I've started entering a few pins for games. I'm honestly a little astounded that someone at RFD won two TVs, seriously. If I were to win one of the big prizes I'd back out at that point, except maybe for the games. But to win two of the same big prize? Come on, let the others who are trying hard to win actually win something rather than horde prizes.[/quote]

it's RFD. What exactly were you expecting?:roll:

[quote name='magiic']it's RFD. What exactly were you expecting?:roll:[/quote]

Self restrai....hah sorry, couldn't get through that sentence without laughing.

I just tried for 30mins on the last television draw..

I think I will keep trying on the larger draws.. I already have NHL 08 as well.

I played NHl08 demo with my brother and I had so much fun that I tried 300times. 200 in 11PM EST and 100 in 12AM EST. I think I won the one from 12AM.

Hope I didnt do any mistake while registering my adresses.

[quote name='Khalid']I played NHl08 demo with my brother and I had so much fun that I tried 300times. 200 in 11PM EST and 100 in 12AM EST. I think I won the one from 12AM.

Hope I didnt do any mistake while registering my adresses.[/quote]

surprised the contest is even valid in quebec, I remember getting screwed out of every single good canadian included contest.

bread's done
Back