[Canada] Pepsi Score Every Hour Contest

Firestorm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
This is for Canadians so I posted it here in the Canada forum like last year. This is the contest where you can enter once every hour to win a prize. High chances of winning at the beginning, or at least eventually! I got my 360 from this contest last year and there are some other CAGs who won as well =)

RFD Thread with FAQs and everything: http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=485176

People at RFD have done a lot of work putting together FAQs and stuff, so read and play nice! No bashing of RFD users here please.

How to Play:
Enter the PINs below every hour you want to enter. If you don't want NHL08, do not enter in those draws as it's only one prize per household. You can ever all the PINs for every draw, they are reusable. But only useable once per draw. There are no surveys this year

List of PINs and UPCs:
http://pepsi.additional-pylons.com/
Just click the button and it'll copy it to your clipboard

CAG Winners List
mkrowe - Xbox 360 Core on September 9th
chrisryans - Samsung 32" LCD HDTV on September 10th
Icelight - Xbox 360 Core on September 10th
wingy17 - Xbox 360 Core on September 10th
JGonspy - Xbox 360 Core on September 13th
DInTheHeez - NHL 08 on September 13th

[quote name='Prize List']
Prize Description Number of Prizes Available to be Won
EA SPORTS™ NHL® 08 video games - 960
Xbox 360™ Core video game and entertainment System - 200
Samsung 32” LCD HDTV - 120
Sidney Crosby Autographed Hockey Stick - 28
Sidney Crosby Autographed Replica Hockey Jersey - 28
†ALL-STAR VIP Experience - 4
††Meet Sidney Crosby Experience - 4 [/quote]

I think Im going to get my money worth on my 360 warranty by abusing it to get new controllers every so often during my warranty period. My way of sticking it to the man. When I finally grow tired of toweling my current 360 I'll send it back to MS.

oh hahah i dont know how i missed it. is there any way of knowing what prize is up next? i just really want to go for the tv or the 360 but i dont really want to check every hour...

[quote name='tarroza']oh hahah i dont know how i missed it. is there any way of knowing what prize is up next? i just really want to go for the tv or the 360 but i dont really want to check every hour...[/quote]

after you sucessfully enter a pin it shows you the proceeding four prizes.

So i just enter a code every hr? Or do I have to wait like "20mins tillt he 360 draw!!"

Like I entered a code and then it hsows me the four prizes and says there 20mins away, does that mean I was entered in for those?

[quote name='deep90210']So i just enter a code every hr? Or do I have to wait like "20mins tillt he 360 draw!!"

Like I entered a code and then it hsows me the four prizes and says there 20mins away, does that mean I was entered in for those?[/quote]
Nope. Just the one for the current hour. You enter during the hour with the prize you want.

so just to make it clear, if i put in lets say a million codes in, i'll have a million chances of them picking me?

also can you register multiple times with different email addresses or does it know your ip address? and are those security code things case sensitive?

so i could only use a specific code per draw? what if i have another code can i put that in to too to increase my chances

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']This is discouraging... one guy on RFD won FIVE games already and I haven't won anything.[/quote]

is it the lurker Bell Rep???

[quote name='jonkaho']is it the lurker Bell Rep???[/quote]

gcw23 has 5, Bell Rep has 4, I think Volvotech has 4, a bunch of others have won a game + TV/Core. Still nothing for me.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']gcw23 has 5, Bell Rep has 4, I think Volvotech has 4, a bunch of others have won a game + TV/Core. Still nothing for me.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, this is why I've stopped doing this contest. Gets discouraging when people are winning multiple crap when their not supposed to, and I get nothing.

[quote name='chrisryans']You can win more than one prize? I stopped after winning my TV...not like I really want anything more anyway, just curious.[/quote]

you could always try and win me a tv. my luck just isn't cutting it. :cry:

[quote name='chrisryans']You can win more than one prize? I stopped after winning my TV...not like I really want anything more anyway, just curious.[/quote]
IIRC it's one prize per household. So yeah, you could win multiple prizes, but not legit.

[quote name='mrelusive']IIRC it's one prize per household. So yeah, you could win multiple prizes, but not legit.[/quote]

That's what I figured. Leave it up to RFD to horde as much as possible heh.

[quote name='centracore']you could always try and win me a tv. my luck just isn't cutting it. :cry:[/quote]

You'd like that wouldn't you haha.

Thank you. :) People on RFD continue playing after winning a Core/TV and it gets discouraging after a while. I mean, let the ones who dump in over 100 codes win something too!

I've never entered this contest in this manner before (last year I actually purchased products), so I'm pretty unsure on how it works.
Won't the fact that this many people are using the same codes over and over become an issue if you win anything other than the game? Duplicate codes on a win, or them requiring proof of purcahse become potential issues?
Forgive my ignorance, and thanks in advance.

[quote name='Teddite']I've never entered this contest in this manner before (last year I actually purchased products), so I'm pretty unsure on how it works.
Won't the fact that this many people are using the same codes over and over become an issue if you win anything other than the game? Duplicate codes on a win, or them requiring proof of purcahse become potential issues?
Forgive my ignorance, and thanks in advance.[/quote]

The thing is this year there's no unique codes, which is why you only see about 70 (possibly more) pins. As far as proof of purchase, there was a discussion over on RFD in which it was proven that according to the law we don't have to provide proof of purchase as there was a "no purchase necessary" clause, or something to that effect.

[quote name='mrelusive']IIRC it's one prize per household. So yeah, you could win multiple prizes, but not legit.[/QUOTE]

Well, there go my dreams of winning a new TV for my new 360. Oh well, at least I didn't get a copy of NHL 08 first.

[quote name='slugbug']You just know that the people winning multiple copies of NHL08 are trading them in for credit.[/QUOTE]

Those people aren't too bright. By the time the game arrives, possibly after Christmas, the trade in value will probably be about 50 cents. Sports game values drop like stones, especially the big releases like that.

im putting the codes in from the link onb he first page. just wondering how many it actually takes to stand a chance winning a tv or a 360. looks like everyones gunning for those.

[quote name='tarroza']im putting the codes in from the link onb he first page. just wondering how many it actually takes to stand a chance winning a tv or a 360. looks like everyones gunning for those.[/quote]

Technically, it only takes one. But you'd greatly increase your odds (especially for the t.v. draw) by inputting almost all of them.

i spent an hour putting all the codes in for the tv and nothing. i cant believe i did it but unfortuneately i did and got nothing... im sure a lot of other ppl feel the same...

I usually limit myself to however many I can input in 2 minutes (and only for prizes I actually care about). This way things stay interesting, kind of a beat your last highscore thing. Plus that means I'm only wasting 2 minutes of my life.

[quote name='chrisryans']My TV came in today, a lot earler than expected haha[/QUOTE]

Wait...it arrived already? I thought it was shipping when the contest ended? If that's the case, I can't wait till my 360 arrives!

[quote name='JGonspy']Wait...it arrived already? I thought it was shipping when the contest ended? If that's the case, I can't wait till my 360 arrives![/quote]

Yeah I thought the same thing...and to my surprise...here it is.

[quote name='Firestorm']Last year the Samsung products all shipped out fairly early but we had to wait until the end of the contest for the 360s to ship.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for bursting my bubble :p

I started doing this yesterday, thanks for the info OP!

Anyone else find typing in that verification code annoying when it's really long? I'm usually clicking the New Code button until something shorter comes up, like 5 characters long. It seems like some codes are like, 10 characters long or something.

Well, I've put off this contest for a while, and decided to start going in atleast for the TVs again for a week or so. I couldn't imagine doing this contest without http://pepsi.additional-pylons.com/, I hope that guy that made that site wins. I just entered all 162 pins in under 20 minutes, so hopefully I get lucky and win that badass TV.

I just wanted to let everyone know I got my 360 today. Turns out they ship those out right away too. Also, it comes with two free games, Kameo and PGR3. I suppose that helps offset the suckiness of the core somewhat, but they're fairly cheap games. On the plus side, I can trade them in towards a hard drive now.

Pretty quiet here... no winners? Over at RFD someone won two TVs, and a bunch of others have won a 360, TV, and games.

Me, I've got nothing so far, but I haven't entered any more than 20 pins for the past week.

Everytime I see that link, I think it's "Game on with Disney" >_<
This is very useless to me now since I just bought NHL 08 (360) and a 32" LCD TV >_>

I'm still playing and hoping to win something. I'd like to win a TV, but even a game would be fine. I'm really getting a little tired of all the repeat winners on RFD gloating about all their wins.

I'm still trying too, mostly for TVs but I've started entering a few pins for games. I'm honestly a little astounded that someone at RFD won two TVs, seriously. If I were to win one of the big prizes I'd back out at that point, except maybe for the games. But to win two of the same big prize? Come on, let the others who are trying hard to win actually win something rather than horde prizes.

bread's done
Back