[Canada] Pepsi Score Every Hour Contest

Firestorm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
This is for Canadians so I posted it here in the Canada forum like last year. This is the contest where you can enter once every hour to win a prize. High chances of winning at the beginning, or at least eventually! I got my 360 from this contest last year and there are some other CAGs who won as well =)

RFD Thread with FAQs and everything: http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=485176

People at RFD have done a lot of work putting together FAQs and stuff, so read and play nice! No bashing of RFD users here please.

How to Play:
Enter the PINs below every hour you want to enter. If you don't want NHL08, do not enter in those draws as it's only one prize per household. You can ever all the PINs for every draw, they are reusable. But only useable once per draw. There are no surveys this year

List of PINs and UPCs:
http://pepsi.additional-pylons.com/
Just click the button and it'll copy it to your clipboard

CAG Winners List
mkrowe - Xbox 360 Core on September 9th
chrisryans - Samsung 32" LCD HDTV on September 10th
Icelight - Xbox 360 Core on September 10th
wingy17 - Xbox 360 Core on September 10th
JGonspy - Xbox 360 Core on September 13th
DInTheHeez - NHL 08 on September 13th

[quote name='Prize List']
Prize Description Number of Prizes Available to be Won
EA SPORTS™ NHL® 08 video games - 960
Xbox 360™ Core video game and entertainment System - 200
Samsung 32” LCD HDTV - 120
Sidney Crosby Autographed Hockey Stick - 28
Sidney Crosby Autographed Replica Hockey Jersey - 28
†ALL-STAR VIP Experience - 4
††Meet Sidney Crosby Experience - 4 [/quote]

[quote name='Firestorm']32 according to Coolme =p
Xbox 360 for 2:00 PM Pacific, 4:00 PM Central, 5:00 PM Eastern[/quote]
One of the PINS has only 5 digits instead of 6.

Thanks... no one at RFD answered my question. =(

EDIT: 5:00 Central, so that's 3:00 Pacific.

wait so the list of pins at the top is for what???? i can enter them or what, and i cant seem to see the survey option for a free code....

There's no NPN this time around. And yes, you can enter every one of those codes in the first post once per hour.

Ok, so it seems you cannot enter both a regular and Gatorade UPC at the same time. It only actually accepts the regular code. I tested this by entering both, and then the same codes one at a time. It said "already used" for the regular code and accepted the gatorade code fine. I then tried to enter the gatorade code a third time and it said "already used"

So you have to enter each code individually =/

I'm hoping I pick up on something...hopefully that TV :lol:

I have the worst luck with contests so maybe something different will happen this time around. Even NHL08 would send me into a tailspin of happiness, saving me $60 bones and all haha.

gl to everyone keke

Tried this last year with atleast a hundred or two entries but no luck =<

Theres always this year tho :p

So this year we can't pick which slot we want to enter in? I just entered a code and it automatically went into this hours draw.

Am I doing something wrong?

[quote name='Firestorm']2:00 PM Central - NHL 08
3:00 PM Central - 360 Core
4:00 PM Central - NHL 08
5:00 PM Central - 32" Samsung LCD HDTV[/quote]

How do you know?

[quote name='EggViper']So this year we can't pick which slot we want to enter in? I just entered a code and it automatically went into this hours draw.

Am I doing something wrong?[/quote]
Yeah, it's automatically entered into the current draw. It's like it was in 2005 and 2004.

[quote name='unledded']How do you know?[/quote]

I entered the draw for the NHL game and it says the next 4 prizes

3:00 PM Central - 360 Core
4:00 PM Central - NHL 08
5:00 PM Central - 32" Samsung LCD HDTV
6:00 PM Central - NHL 08

I'f like to get a 360 so that I can finally play Bioshock. I sodl my previous 360
a few weeks prior to Bioshock thinking that it would eventually hit the PS3.

anyone have their accounts signed up under hotmail? just wondering in case theres some problems in the email coming through. It happened with the CoD4 beta :/

[quote name='chrisryans']anyone have their accounts signed up under hotmail? just wondering in case theres some problems in the email coming through. It happened with the CoD4 beta :/[/quote]

Oh man, I never thought about that. I'm signed up with a hotmail address...

[quote name='chrisryans']anyone have their accounts signed up under hotmail? just wondering in case theres some problems in the email coming through. It happened with the CoD4 beta :/[/quote]

I'm using Hotmai. Hopefully there's no problem. I won last year using Hotmail too.

360 draw in 15 minutes! Too bad it's a Core, but it shouldn't be hard to find cables and a HDD for cheap.

Last year I won on the second day I entered, but it was a redraw so I spent an extra 5 days entering. >_

It seems Hotmail might not be receiving emails. I didn't get a confirmation email when I signed up but those on GMail and Yahoo did..

[quote name='Firestorm']It seems Hotmail might not be receiving emails. I didn't get a confirmation email when I signed up but those on GMail and Yahoo did..[/quote]
oshi....

Edit : yeah I just signed up under my university email and got a confirmation email which I didn't get in my hotmail, wtf, time to get rid of my hotmail account once and for all. Thank god I signed up my home address under hotmail, will use my university address under my uni email.

Thx for the heads up. I was signed up with hotmail (and didn't recieve any account creation confirmation) but did when I created another account with my gmail.

I really hope this is just an issue with this promotion and not hotmail, since thats my main account.

New UPCs added:

[quote name='Hovercraft']is it ok to enter a pepsi and a gatorade code at the same time?[/quote]

Nope. Only the Pepsi one will be accepted and it would be as if you didn`t enter the Gatorade at all.

[quote name='scary perry']well I just entered all the codes in for the Sammy TV :D[/quote]

You're not the only one. I'm sure pretty much everyone did, including me. How great would that be to win that?

[quote name='EvilMario']Man, Firestorm, you're everywhere. CAG, RFD, GAF. No rest for those who must win! :bouncy:[/quote]

I think it's because I'm procrastinating. I should REALLY finish my reading so I can do my project. God, I am so screwed.

I won the accessory pack last time, so I'll stick with my strategy of going for the smaller prizes. Besides, I kind of want NHL 08. :D

[quote name='Firestorm']wild on RFD says he just won the TV.[/quote]

wild is a troll.

Thank goodness it's only the first week of classes. No way will I be entering every hour in a month's time. Hopefully I win by then. :)

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']wild is a troll.

Thank goodness it's only the first week of classes. No way will I be entering every hour in a month's time. Hopefully I win by then. :)[/quote]

Yeah, seems he's trying. I'm not even entering every hour NOW. Agh. I have a project due every single week for one of my classes. And this project has a 65 page PDF file assigned with it x.x

I'm only entering for the 360s and the TVs. So far, I'm doing it through my brother and through my own, but I'm going to start for my mom and dad too.

Man... hopefully I just win this hour and get NHL 08. Then I won't have to deal with deciding either to stay up very late on a sunday night with school in the morning to enter the 360 & TV draws... or just getting a good nights sleep.

If I stay up and enter and don't win, then I wasted my time and will have a rough day tomorrow morning.

If I don't, I'll always be wondering what could of been...

I have terrible luck in these kind of things, so I doubt I'll win anyways, but that TV is so tempting... DAMNIT....

thanks for the heads up on this :D

I just got the red lights of death today, so Core system here I come!

[quote name='1DER']thanks for the heads up on this :D

I just got the red lights of death today, so Core system here I come![/quote]

That sucks, good luck.

I took another approach I went to bed early and got up at 12:45AM PST and entered the 360 draw (which I didnt win) which rolled into the TV draw (which I have now entered) and now Im going back to sleep until 7

[quote name='chrisryans']Pretty sure this is the greatest day of my life, I won the 32" Samsung. Greatest new I could ever get before going to classes.[/quote]

Congrats on the TV. I was hoping for something similar with yesterday's 360 draw which would give me a cool story to go back to school with....but nothing happened (sadly).

bread's done
Back