[Canada] Rogers March Promos

TripleQ

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
http://rogersplus.ca/promo/features/March_2010_Entertainment_Flyer.pdf

Some decent stuff in there, including T2 for FFXIII, GOW3. Some cheap trade fodder.

Also T4 for $100 off the 360 Elite Spring Bundle (Forza 3 + ODST).

There are also some T2+$9.99, I think this is the eligible list:

http://rogersplus.ca/games/gamestradein_eligible_titles.asp

50% off NEW Games (prices after discount)

Soul Calibur IV $14.99
Fight Night Round 4 $14.99
Warhawk $14.99
Street Fighter IV $19.99
Tekken 6 $29.99
ExciteBots $29.99
Guitar Hero 5 guitar bundle $79.99
Beatles Rock Band Full Kit $199.99

$29.99 USED games

Batman Arkham Asylum
NHL 10
Madden 10
Brutal Legend
Dragon Age Origins
Left 4 Dead 2
Halo Wars
Fable 2
2 for $29.99 used DS games

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly buddy you have to go outside of the GTA to get anything, that store is closest to me and sucks when it comes to having new games in stock. The stores in Pickering, ajax and oshawa are a better bet, and they are extremely nice. The one in pickering called up the other two stores to check if they had any in stock for me, super friendly, unfortunately it seems you need to travel outside the "GTA" for decent service nowadays.

Goodluck.

why are there so many vp/ellesmere people.. no wonder it never has stock

i only go there cuz it's walking distance, but isnt there one still at leslie/yorkmills?

York Mills and Leslie does not do game trade in yet. They said they will soon. There use to be an EB inside there but they closed down.

[quote name='Gamin_Guru']York Mills and Leslie does not do game trade in yet. They said they will soon. There use to be an EB inside there but they closed down.[/QUOTE]

Right on! I used to live right there and "hated" when they added the EBgames. I'd read about great "any 2 used games for $40 deals" and have to go to the VP/Ellesmire store.

There was a couple nice people that worked in the EBGames, but the store itself sucked.

If you're in the Ottawa Area, head to the one on Ogilvie Rd in Gloucester, it has the one of the biggest used games inventory in Canada (for Rogers), and has FFXIII in stock right now.

Manager said they get games from other stores across the country every couple weeks. Got a couple hundred dollars worth of stuff in past month and have traded them in for a bunch of T3 and T2 deals...

Alright so I have copies of Prototype and Fable II for 360 to trade for God of War III. I go to the first Rogers and they flat out refused to take Fable II due to a couple minor scratches, usually they just penalize a couple bucks, however this was the first time they did not even take it. I smelled bullshit and went to another store....

Low and behold they took both games and did the $3 charge for the scuffs on Fable II. So if you guys have trouble with this deal try a couple locations.

[quote name='rmatheso']Alright so I have copies of Prototype and Fable II for 360 to trade for God of War III. I go to the first Rogers and they flat out refused to take Fable II due to a couple minor scratches, usually they just penalize a couple bucks, however this was the first time they did not even take it. I smelled bullshit and went to another store....

Low and behold they took both games and did the $3 charge for the scuffs on Fable II. So if you guys have trouble with this deal try a couple locations.[/QUOTE]

That's ridiculous. Some of the Rogers staff don't seem to be trained 100% correctly for the games trade-in, so I think that's probably why. If it had been a ring burned into it I can understand them not taking it (there is an option for that in the system), but if it's just some minor scratches then it's some BS.

bread's done
Back