Feedback
3 (100%)
Last Updated: October 7, 2008

EB Games
:360: Xbox 360 :360:
Fable II - Fable 2 Pub Games XBLA
Fallout 3 - 5 soundtrack songs
Star Wars Force Unleashed - Stormtrooper figure
LEGO Batman - LEGO Batman minifig keychain (on purchase)
Rock Band 2 - Rock Band 2 shirts
Mercenaries 2 - Toque
Mercenaries 2 - Shirt
Facebreaker - Demo
Pure - Demo
Pure - Hat
Grand Theft Auto 4 - Gamerpics
Dead Space - Art Book

:ps3: PlayStation 3 :ps3:
Little Big Planet - Kratos Sackboy Code
Socom Confrontation - Online Beta Code
Rock Band 2 - Rock Band 2 shirt
Mercenaries 2 - Toque
Mercenaries 2 - Shirt
Pure - Demo
Pure - Hat
Metal Gear Solid 4 - Video
Resistance 2 - Online Beta Code

:wii: Wii :wii:
Rock Band 2 - Rock Band 2 shirts
Wii Hat

:pc: PC :pc:
Spore - Creature Creator

Future Shop
:ps3: PlayStation 3 :ps3:
Little Big Planet - Noriko Sackgirl Code ($5)

Walmart
Gears of War 2 - 500 Microsoft Points

Toys R Us
Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts - Banjo Kazooie XBLA

All Pre Order Goodies are YMMV

Original Post
I thought we should have a thread to post about any pre-order bonus', since I always seem to miss out on these 'freebies' that I wish I had.

It's confusing when these preorders actually come in since retailers can never tell you when their stock will arrive.

I was especially interested in the LEGO Batman keychain minifigs, Fable 2 XBLA Gambling game, and the Kratos Sack-boy and would like to know when they finally (if ever) come to us Canadians.

The only notable preorder bonus EbGames have right now is the Spore Creature Creator that I already have.

So anyone else see any preorder goodies around?

Last edited by a moderator:
I just noticed Xenoblade is getting an artbook with preorders.

http://www.ebgames.ca/wii/games/xenoblade-chronicles-with-bonus/312135?ref=recpdp&cross=705585
231331_bonusLG-1.jpg

If anyone is foolish enough to not already have a preorder in, hopefully this will tempt them.

Ok, who preordered Xenoblade? Apparently my copy was shipped out today, but not the artbook, and I preordered on January 4th. Is anyone's artbook listed as shipped?

Edit: The status of the order is still listed as open.

My status is the same. Pretty nice they've actually added the artbook as an item to the order (I didn't notice before). Usually I expect stuff to just show up without the goodies, at which point I'd need to complain. So even running late, this is better than I expected.

I had two orders in just in case. The earlier one I ordered was shipped without artbook.. the one I ordered on a later date shipped with the artbook.

[quote name='TronB']:S The later order shipped with the artbook? Strange. I just hope I get mine eventually! [/QUOTE]

Yes. I know that because the later one i paid full price (coupon expired) while the earlier one I used that 5 dollar off coupon from the coupon book. so the 55 dollar copy went shipped with the artbook while the 50 dollar copy didn't

[quote name='maigoyume']Hrm, gonna go pick up my copy today. Will see if they've screwed me or not.[/QUOTE]
Hope everything works out!

[quote name='Faytz']Yes. I know that because the later one i paid full price (coupon expired) while the earlier one I used that 5 dollar off coupon from the coupon book. so the 55 dollar copy went shipped with the artbook while the 50 dollar copy didn't[/QUOTE]

xD I also used that $5 off coupon from the coupon book to preorder mine. Maybe this is their way of getting back at me since I did use that coupon for three games LOL. :whistle2:#

[quote name='TronB']Hope everything works out!

xD I also used that $5 off coupon from the coupon book to preorder mine. Maybe this is their way of getting back at me since I did use that coupon for three games LOL. :whistle2:#
[/QUOTE]

Don't worry just got the copies of games. Both game with the artbooks... Ya their online status isn't very accurate.

I thought Xenoblade Chronicles came out on the 6th and not the 5th? damn. Still haven't received a call from EB today. It's says 5th on the EBGames site, but the 6th on Wiki, Nintendo, and on Operation Rainfall's blog site.

[quote name='Faytz']Don't worry just got the copies of games. Both game with the artbooks... Ya their online status isn't very accurate.[/QUOTE]
Ok, just got mine in the mail, it did come with the artbook, hurray!!!

[quote name='VetraX']I thought Xenoblade Chronicles came out on the 6th and not the 5th? damn. Still haven't received a call from EB today. It's says 5th on the EBGames site, but the 6th on Wiki, Nintendo, and on Operation Rainfall's blog site.[/QUOTE]
I think Canada gets it a day early because the post offices are closed on Good Friday? Call your EB, they should have it. I received an email from Gamestop.ca saying it would be released on the 5th.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just called my store, and they said they have the stock but are only releasing it tomorrow. I just hope I don't miss out on the art book in case some dipshits go there today and manage to get it. EB can have such fickle staff...I know, because when my friend's worked there I got alot of shit before the release date.

The art pamphlet is nothing to get excited about. I'm just happy the game made it here after all. Now, to hook up the Wii...

I just picked up my copy at my local EB. Apparently, the cut off date for the Artbook was the 26th, but for online orders, it was 28th. I preordered mine on the 27th, so I just missed the cutoff. I was disappointed, but nonetheless happy that I got the game.

[quote name='darkstarripclaw']So The Last Story is getting an exclusive pre-order only Limited Edition. Despite that, I have my reservations about it being offered in Canada, so somebody please supply any relevant information if you see it!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=476556[/QUOTE]

It seems to say that preorder/launch copies will come with the artbook, right? So I'm assuming all NA copies will include it, not just US, since it doesn't say US exclusive imo.

bread's done
Back