Capcom Fighting Evolution

I'm not too thrilled about this one. I want more characters. There doesn't seems to be enough in it. If they were to take all the characters from the Darkstalkers, SF Alpha 3, and add about 5 new characters, that would rock.

That's what a Fighting Jam is about!!!

[quote name='Sway']Warzard was only released in Japan. If you've never seen it, it's new to you.

There's some vids of the arcade version here:
http://www.geocities.jp/carol_game/eventwinner.html[/quote]
it was released in america foooooool.

under the name Red Earth (unless Red Earth is japanese and Warzard is American)

it's one of those obscure arcade games u wont really find anywhere unless you're lucky... like Cannon Spike

[quote name='CaseyRyback']not a big fan of Darkstalkers and Alpha.

I hope we see more people from SFII and SFIII in the game as unlockables[/quote]

I hope we see unlockables period.

I hope we see more people from SFII and SFIII in the game as unlockables[/quote]

my feelings exactly, and they need megaman of course

[quote name='JEKKI'][quote name='Sway']Warzard was only released in Japan. If you've never seen it, it's new to you.

There's some vids of the arcade version here:
http://www.geocities.jp/carol_game/eventwinner.html[/quote]
it was released in america foooooool.

under the name Red Earth (unless Red Earth is japanese and Warzard is American)

it's one of those obscure arcade games u wont really find anywhere unless you're lucky... like Cannon Spike[/quote]

My bad, I wasn't factoring in the arcades, probably cause I haven't been in a decent one for years. As far as I know, there was no domestic console release.

But everyone from SF II is in SF Alpha 3.

[quote name='Rodimus Donut'][quote name='CaseyRyback']not a big fan of Darkstalkers and Alpha.

But everyone from SF II is in SF Alpha 3.[/quote]

i think he meant he wants the originals and not the shit that was tacked on in alpha

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777'][quote name='Rodimus Donut'][quote name='CaseyRyback']not a big fan of Darkstalkers and Alpha.

But everyone from SF II is in SF Alpha 3.[/quote]

i think he meant he wants the originals and not the shit that was tacked on in alpha[/quote]

They might not be the best looking sprites. Most were made almost 10 years ago. They all still play the same as the originals too. Ryu, Guile, all of em. Don't get me wrong I would love for Capcom to remake the Alpha sprites, but it's better then not having alot of characters.

I really want this game as I love most 2d fighters and the Capcom fighting game. I love SFII and SFIII, but would love some more Darkstalker characters since that is one of the funnest 2d fighters I have played outside of the conventional SG. To me Darkstalkers was something different. I would to see Capcom add some more characters as the roster so far seems kind of minimal.

Hopefully I'll get to play this tomorrow at the arcade. If not, I'll have to sit back and watch the vets kick my scrubby ass at 3rd Strike again.

bread's done
Back