Capture Cards

V Illuminati V

CAGiversary!
Does anyone know where I can get a capture card to record my video game footage? I've been looking on various sites such as youtube and there are tons of video game montages and stuff and I would like to make my own. However when I started to do some reseach I found most of them to be 100+ dollars. I wouldn't use it that much to drop that much money on it, so if anyone knows a good one for a cheap price, please tell me!

if u have a slow computer id be better to get a dvd recorder and record your gameplay onto dvds. You could prolly find a cheap ATI All In TV Wonder card for pretty cheap.

Frys used to have the GameBridge for like $5 or so I think it was... but they don't seem to have it in stock anymore. I think if you look around, you can probably still find it (or a different USB capture dongle OR a video card w/ VIVO ports, I personally have both) for less than $10 - most likely used. For that price, you can only capture RCA, S-video and maybe coaxial. Can't do component or HD for that price.

bread's done
Back