Cash America offering FREE video games under $10

FidgetyCorpse

CAGiversary!
Saw that Cash America is once again offering a FREE video game under $10 for Video Game Day.

The coupon states it expires 7/8/13, but the Tweet itself was posted this morning.

See the coupon below...

https://twitter.com/cashamerica/status/486506364249055232

proxy.jpg

Just got back and got Tomb Raider. Was with a friend who got Uncharted 3 GotY Edition.

The employees were confused and had no idea that coupons could even be used. First employee didn't know what to do so requested help. Second employee comes and starts scanning the coupon... with a printer... from my phone screen. Friend told her we have a coupon code. She than tried to enter the code but no option on the screen allowed her to enter it. Some came over, I assume the manager, and told her to press this and that. No coupon code needed, it just made the game free.

The second employee and manager thought we were trying to scam them. Of course. Lady kept saying the coupons are the same so it must be fake. Manager kept asking us how we found out about it. I said through their Twitter. He asked "What Tiwtter?". I reply, CashAmerica's Twitter. This guy.

Anyways, great deal. Free games for all!

There is a bunch of CashAmerica's around me. Might go out for more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got Batman: AO for WiiU at one(all games were $10) and Rachet & Clank:FFA at the other one(this one has different prices marked on all games, and even some not marked yet, like GTA V and Need for Speed Rivals and COD: Ghosts)

They said its up to the manager's discretion......

Thanks OP. Picked up Journey collection for PS3 for free. Also bought Mario Kart Wii for $15 to replace the one I traded at Target during the trade in deal ( that I had bought at the same Cash America for $10). This one has a better case too.
Lol I was thinking about you Alfa

The cash america on highpoint road correct ?

I picked up that collection but ended up putting it back because I have all the games digitally downloaded

Walked out with dragons dogma dark arisen

Anyone have luck using the Cash America Expired one?  I wanted to use the Cashland one but there are none in my area.

Just want to figure out if anyone is getting rejected on this.

Also has anyone tried to use the Cashland one at a cash america?

Anyone have luck using the Cash America Expired one? I wanted to use the Cashland one but there are none in my area.

Just want to figure out if anyone is getting rejected on this.

Also has anyone tried to use the Cashland one at a cash america?
I had no problems using the cash america expired coupon.

There's a coupon that lets u get any game, shows no price limit. I will show my hall when I'm done. I got tons of xbox one games and newer titles. Gay v, nba 14. Best day ever.
Instead of showing your haul....why not show us the coupon with no limit so other cags can take advantage and have best day evers as well

a little scared to go to colfax and Wads.... but will try anyway...

Oh and they tweeted a new coupon without the expiration on it!

image.jpg

I have some Cashlands in the area.  They show up on the SuperPawn website but I'm hesitant to drive out there just to be told that the coupon is only for SuperPawn.  I don't see anything on twitter or facebook saying the other stores will accept.

I have some Cashlands in the area. They show up on the SuperPawn website but I'm hesitant to drive out there just to be told that the coupon is only for SuperPawn. I don't see anything on twitter or facebook saying the other stores will accept.
they stated on their twitter that cashland is a part of this... try looking harder...

facebook.com/cashland has the coupon

I've got two in my area that I'm going to check out after work. We'll see if I can get away with my wife, 2 kids, and myself each using a coupon each....

I've got two in my area that I'm going to check out after work. We'll see if I can get away with my wife, 2 kids, and myself each using a coupon each....
act like you don't know each other... the coupon just says 1 per customer... you should each be considered a customer

Thanks for the heads up! I stopped by the location near me and they had a pretty decent selection of games. I picked up GTA IV: Complete Edition. Their prices were pretty good so I may have to stop into Cashland from time to time now.     

Managed to get three games using the coupon since there is three Cash Americas 10 minutes from each other in the same town about 30 minutes away from me. Picked up Gunvalkyrie for Xbox, Pilotwings for snes, and Talespin (CIB) for Genesis.

I would go to check one but last time I heard anything about Cash America Pawn it was on the news about someone getting shot in that store. So I think ill pass and stay out of that ghetto area.

Picked up

Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen Ps3
Dragon Ball Z Raging blast Ps3
Jurrasic Park 360
Sleeping Dogs ps3
Warriors Orochi 3 hyper wii u
No more heroes 2 wii
Little big planet 2 goty ps3

I picked up Tony Hawk: Project 8, Prince of Persia, and Dante's Inferno all on 360. The second store clerk almost let me get away with getting Bioshock Infinite for free(listed at $29.99) until the manager walked by and noticed. Still great day for being a cheap ass gamer!

3 stores, snagged Xcom enemy unknown, Left for Dead 2 and GTA V!!! Couldn't believe it. GTA V was only at 1 location I went to, and marked $6.99(!).

Thanks OP!

3 stores, snagged Xcom enemy unknown, Left for Dead 2 and GTA V!!! Couldn't believe it. GTA V was only at 1 location I went to, and marked $6.99(!).

Thanks OP!
Wow nice! GTA V was marked 49.99 at the location I went to. If you have multiple stores in the area (I don't), I guess it pays to check them all out.

Got NFS Rivals Xbone for $4.99 at one store (they just took $10 off the tag price) and AC Brotherhood for free at another.

FYI, not all stores carry used merchandise.

well apparently  had never noticed but there is a cash america 50 feet away from me lol.

they had nothing for 10 dollars or less hardly.....I ended up getting heavenly sword. why? because it included the guide also lol. It was either this, a dynstasy warriors game, old sports titles, Sabrina the teenage witch on the ps1, peter pan on the ps1, or sesame street on the ps1.

thanks anyway op.....at least I know theres a cash America 50 feet away from me now lol

Not as awesome as others but I picked up Raymond origins for ps3 and dragon age ultimate edition for 360 for free. I'm going to sell dragon age ultimate since it is going for 30 on amazon and I beat the whole game already. Nice find

The stores I went to had many games including dragon dogma, castlevania lord of Shadows, halo classic remake, and bioshock infinite for as little as $3 after coupon. And I found a phat ps2 clearanced at $5!!! But didn't buy it lol

well apparently had never noticed but there is a cash america 50 feet away from me lol.

they had nothing for 10 dollars or less hardly.....I ended up getting heavenly sword. why? because it included the guide also lol. It was either this, a dynstasy warriors game, old sports titles, Sabrina the teenage witch on the ps1, peter pan on the ps1, or sesame street on the ps1.

thanks anyway op.....at least I know theres a cash America 50 feet away from me now lol
Sabrina! :p

Before today I had only been inside one of these once, even though I've lived near one all my life. (that was sometime last year when I stopped to check and noticed they had AssCreed 1 PS3 tagged $54.99) (prices have improved since)

Thanks FidgetyCorpse for creating this thread. I've never been to Cash America, but I ended up going to two right before they closed. I had to go to the post office and the bank and these stores were luckily on the way. I didn't get anything too great game-wise:

Young Justice (PS3)

Final Fantasy XIII - 2 (360)

Both games look brand new. These stores had decent selection, but they didn't have much that I didn't already have. The best thing that I found was a Son of Batman bluray still factory sealed with the slipcover (for $3.33). Blurays were 3 for 10 so I ended up buying Puppet Master (bluray) and Magic City season 1 (bluray). At the other store I also bought The Muppets Take Manhatten bluray/dvd combo and IP Man (bluray).

At the first store I offered to buy a bunch of crappy old genesis sports games. They were tagged .99 cents and have probably been sitting there for years. The employee said the coupon has to be applied to the lowest priced game. I just said I'd come back for the .99 cent games another day (I probably won't. They can sit there and collect dust). I also got assaulted by mosquitoes inside this store. It sucks for me because I'm pretty allergic and swelled up...

still totally worth it for that Batman bluray at the other store :p That shit is still $19.11 on Amazon right now.

Congrats on those who got some good games such as GTAV, Dragon Age Ultimate, etc.   My location have few selections but I have all except Lollipop Chainsaw and Dante's Inferno. I got LC cuz it has the art cover and look clean.

Cause this is 2014 not 1990 try harder big boy
Here's their online storefront.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/cashamerica/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3692

I'm not sure if there are many websites that will ship free games to people. If they limited it by one per household, someone could just use a bunch of addresses of their friends and relatives and create a bunch of accounts. If they limited it by IP address, someone could just use proxy servers and several other methods. At least every once in a great while Amazon Warehouse Deals accidentally lists games for 1 cent.

I'm not even sure why I'm even writing this post. I have free crappy games to go play!

bread's done
Back