CashForGamers.com Trade-in Special: 20% Extra Cash All Trade-ins! (Will PM Best Buy)

CashForGamers

CAGiversary!
CashForGamers.com Spring Trade-in Special!

We will now price match Best Buy's 100% trade-in special during our promotion! Details Below:
1. If you price match a game, we can only buyback up to 2 copies of that game.
2. If you'd like a price match, please message us here or on this thread.
3. After submitting an order and messaging us, we will update your items with the price match.

Get an extra 20% cash on all trade-ins! This includes games, consoles, and accessories in any condition! Use the coupon code SPRING20 at the shopping cart or checkout page.

*Offer valid 03/11/12 - 03/24/13. Does not stack with any other offer. We reserve the right to modify, cancel, and/or suspend the offer for any reason we deem. We will not honor price match for any typos.

Popular Handheld Console Trade-ins (all prices include coupon code):

With Accessories*:
Nintendo 3DS XL - $96
PS Vita (any model) - $96
Nintendo 3DS - $60
PSP Go - $42
Nintendo DSi XL - $39.60
PSP 3000 - $36
Game Boy Advance Micro - $30
PSP 2000 - $30
Nintendo DSi - $27.60
Nintendo DS Lite - $24
PSP 1000 - $24
Game Boy Advance SP - $18
Nintendo DS (original) - $18

Without Accessories:
Nintendo 3DS XL - $85.20
PS Vita (any model) - $91.20
Nintendo 3DS - $57.30
PSP Go - $32
Nintendo DSi XL - $38.10
PSP 3000 - $32.40
Game Boy Advance Micro - $28.80
PSP 2000 - $26.40
Nintendo DSi - $26.10
Nintendo DS Lite - $22.50
PSP 1000 - $20.40
Game Boy Advance SP - $16.80
Nintendo DS (original) - $16.50

Broken (without accessories):
Nintendo 3DS XL - $31
PS Vita (any model) - $36
Nintendo 3DS - $22.75
PSP Go - $14.50
Nintendo DSi XL - $15.25
PSP 3000 - $12
Game Boy Advance Micro - $11.50
PSP 2000 - $9.50
Nintendo DSi - $10.25
Nintendo DS Lite - $8.75
PSP 1000 - $7
Game Boy Advance SP - $6.50
Nintendo DS (original) - $6.25

*Accessories include chargers, stylus, charging cradles, and usb cables. Original boxes and inserts are not required.

Broken consoles can be defective for any reason to receive the trade-in values posted. Cracked screens, not powering on, fried motherboard, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cjenvy']i'd use you guys if i didnt need the money by end of next week[/QUOTE]

Depending on your order, we may be able to send you a priority mail label. If that's the case and your choose PayPal as your payment method, there's a strong chance you can receive your payment by the end of next week.

[quote name='sninh']is the 100% off of c4g's base or best buy's?[/QUOTE]

The 100% is based on Best Buy's buy back prices. For example:

Best Buy buys back New Super Mario Bros Wii U for $14. With their 100% promo, they pay $28 for the game. We will price match their promo and pay $28 for New Super Mario Bros Wii U.

[quote name='Carnage']+ 20% right?[/QUOTE]

Any items that are price matched will not have the 20% bonus applied; however, all other items traded in that were not price matched will still receive the 20% bonus.

[quote name='SmokeMaxX']This includes free shipping if we have over a certain amount right? Even with PM?[/QUOTE]

Absolutely! The amount is $30. Shipping supplies are also included with the free shipping (if you choose to receive them).

[quote name='CashForGamers']Depending on your order, we may be able to send you a priority mail label. If that's the case and your choose PayPal as your payment method, there's a strong chance you can receive your payment by the end of next week.

The 100% is based on Best Buy's buy back prices. For example:

Best Buy buys back New Super Mario Bros Wii U for $14. With their 100% promo, they pay $28 for the game. We will price match their promo and pay $28 for New Super Mario Bros Wii U.[/QUOTE]

i couldnt afford to take the risk

[quote name='cjenvy']i couldnt afford to take the risk[/QUOTE]

We understand. If you ever need help trading in items in the future, don't hesitate to contact us =)

If you're price matching do you still need to send in the case and instructions? Considering Bestbuy's values don't change due to being disk only.

i was thinking about trading stuff do u only give paypal as payment and how would i get the 100% and what do u take in for trades

i couldn't find a trading price for Just dance 4 for xbox 360

[quote name='Finger_Shocker']You guys said you buy broken dead consoles on the webpage, but even if a controller and wires for included, it still shows $0.00 offer :([/QUOTE]

What console are you quoting?

[quote name='DudeImGodly']If you're price matching do you still need to send in the case and instructions? Considering Bestbuy's values don't change due to being disk only.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, the case and instructions are required for a PM =/.

[quote name='starmask2k3']i was thinking about trading stuff do u only give paypal as payment and how would i get the 100% and what do u take in for trades

i couldn't find a trading price for Just dance 4 for xbox 360[/QUOTE]

Here are some answers we hope you'll find useful!

1. During our checkout process, you may choose to receive payment via PayPal or Mailed Check
2. The 100% offer is a price match for Best Buy's trade-in values. If you find an item Best Buy is paying more for, please message us after submitting your order and we will update the item(s) with a price match.
3. We buyback everything listed on our website! If you're having trouble finding an item, let us know and we'd be happy to help!
4. Just Dance 4 can be sold to us here: http://www.cashforgamers.com/Just-Dance-4-360.html

Cool, I'll give you guys a shot. Just submitted an order containing a Best Buy PM and a regular game with 20% TiV bonus. Hope everything goes smoothly :cool:

I saw on the website you give quotes for disc only trade ins. but in the FAQ it said you don't take disc only trade ins. I wanted to know before I shipped Ogre battle, and suikoden 2 for the psx to you guys

[quote name='evilpotatoguy']Cool, I'll give you guys a shot. Just submitted an order containing a Best Buy PM and a regular game with 20% TiV bonus. Hope everything goes smoothly :cool:[/QUOTE]

Your order has been price matched. Please double check to make sure everything is correct!

[quote name='starmask2k3']you said you would match Best Buy's 100% trade-in offer[/QUOTE]

Did you already submit an order? If so, give us the order # and we will do a PM.

[quote name='Ray5555']I saw on the website you give quotes for disc only trade ins. but in the FAQ it said you don't take disc only trade ins. I wanted to know before I shipped Ogre battle, and suikoden 2 for the psx to you guys[/QUOTE]

We definitely accept games that do not have their artwork or booklet! The quote you see on our website is the quote you should expect when you send us your order.

So I just tried to price match Skyrim and Black Ops 2, which at bestbuy I'd get $20 and $34 but the email I just got back says I'd be getting $16 and $28?

What's up with that?

I recently submitted an order along with a price match, hope it goes through.

Website was super slow for me tonight, wonder what was up.

For some reason the post made me think you'd be price matching the trade-in bonus (100%) not what Best Buy gives out when factoring in the bonus.

What if we are Gamer Unlocked Members? Would you PM the 110% bonus? ;)

bread's done
Back