Casper's Superpoints Contest Closed - Grats rpmboy

Status
Not open for further replies.
15 Left. For the next 12 hours, I will send $1 back to each person who uses my referral. We become linked in Clover and I will transfer it as soon as I see the referral post.

https://www.clover.com/a?inv&t=yeq6ixo9cyn0

Just downlaod the app and scan my code below.

110y8hl.png

In February I will be holding a Superpoints contest. The prize will be 10 dollars paypal or a giftcard of your choosing. Starts 2/1.

The rules will be as follows:

1. All sign ups must PM me with your first initial and last name used in your referral sign up. This allows me to make a list of CAG usernames to match the people I refer so I can track your points and PM the winner.

2. You have to at least achieve basic account status after signing up which just entails filling out your profile. You are encouraged to get yourself to gold or platinum because more spins = more wins.

3. The way points are counted are any points earned through the clicking of the SuperLucky Button. You get 30 clicks a day at basic, 50 at gold, and 100 at platinum. It resets everyday at 3am EST.

4. Please don't cheat SuperPoints by making multiple accounts to get higher statuses. If you aren't discovered and win I have no way of knowing. If you are winning and they ban your account you are out.

5. I will try to keep invites up but if they are not working for you PM me an e-mail you wish to use to sign up and I'll send you one.

I appreciate your time and reading this. So why would I offer a prize for points earned? Because it encourages you to get to know and use superpoints. When you win, I win. There is no reason it can't be a daily 10 minute ritual that nets you money for games, etc. There is a basic guide in the OP.

Invites:

http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/tdqeus

Last edited by a moderator:
In February I will be holding a Superpoints contest. The prize will be 10 dollars paypal or a giftcard of your choosing. Starts 2/1.

1. All sign ups must PM me with your first initial and last name used in your referral sign up. This allows me to make a list of CAG usernames to match the people I refer so I can track your points and PM the winner.

2. You have to at least achieve basic account status after signing up which just entails filling out your profile. You are encouraged to get yourself to gold or platinum because more spins = more wins.

3. The way points are counted are any points earned through the clicking of the SuperLucky Button. You get 30 clicks a day at basic, 50 at gold, and 100 at platinum. It resets everyday at 3am EST.

4. Please don't cheat SuperPoints by making multiple accounts to get higher statuses. If you aren't discovered and win I have no way of knowing. If you are winning and they ban your account you are out.

5. I will try to keep invites up but if they are not working for you PM me an e-mail you wish to use to sign up and I'll send you one.

I appreciate your time and reading this. So why would I offer a prize for points earned? Because it encourages you to get to know and use superpoints. When you win, I win. There is no reason it can't be a daily 10 minute ritual that nets you money for games, etc. There is a basic guide in the OP.

Invites:

Participants for contest starting 2/1 are:

RPMBOY

Don't forget to message me so I can add you to the entries. There is no deadline for signing up but if you are considering you probably want to do it soon as consistency will probably overshadow luck once the contest begins.

Invites:

http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/4dp3b8

RPMBOY
Guy Who Needs To message me

Invites:

RPMBOY

Invites:

http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/x1limy

RPMBOY

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back