Casper's Superpoints Contest Closed - Grats rpmboy

Status
Not open for further replies.
In February I will be holding a Superpoints contest. The prize will be 10 dollars paypal or a giftcard of your choosing. Starts 2/1.

The rules will be as follows:

1. All sign ups must PM me with your first initial and last name used in your referral sign up. This allows me to make a list of CAG usernames to match the people I refer so I can track your points and PM the winner.

2. You have to at least achieve basic account status after signing up which just entails filling out your profile. You are encouraged to get yourself to gold or platinum because more spins = more wins.

3. The way points are counted are any points earned through the clicking of the SuperLucky Button. You get 30 clicks a day at basic, 50 at gold, and 100 at platinum. It resets everyday at 3am EST.

4. Please don't cheat SuperPoints by making multiple accounts to get higher statuses. If you aren't discovered and win I have no way of knowing. If you are winning and they ban your account you are out.

5. I will try to keep invites up but if they are not working for you PM me an e-mail you wish to use to sign up and I'll send you one.

I appreciate your time and reading this. So why would I offer a prize for points earned? Because it encourages you to get to know and use superpoints. When you win, I win. There is no reason it can't be a daily 10 minute ritual that nets you money for games, etc. There is a basic guide in the OP.

Invites:

http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/x1limy

Participants for contest starting 2/1 are:

RPMBOY -0 Points
Guy Who Needs To message me - Initials are NK - 0 points

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you think there's any chance for me out of Germany to use SuperPoints? I clicked on your referal but it keeps saying: 'We're sorry, we are not yet accepting members from your country (DE). Thank you for your interest.'
I already use a proxy for SwagBucks and it works. How to cover my whole identity? My FireFox is also set to English language if that helps out.

Thanks in advantage

[quote name='casperinian']Yes, I can see your totals and what you earned.[/QUOTE]

Ok then.

@anfyd doesnt hurt to try but u might get banned

[quote name='anfyd']Do you think there's any chance for me out of Germany to use SuperPoints? I clicked on your referal but it keeps saying: 'We're sorry, we are not yet accepting members from your country (DE). Thank you for your interest.'
I already use a proxy for SwagBucks and it works. How to cover my whole identity? My FireFox is also set to English language if that helps out.

Thanks in advantage[/QUOTE]

I haven't ever heard of success using a proxy for Superpoints. That doesn't mean people don't do it but I don't have information on it.

In February I will be holding a Superpoints contest. The prize will be 10 dollars paypal or a giftcard of your choosing. Starts 2/1.

1. All sign ups must PM me with your first initial and last name used in your referral sign up. This allows me to make a list of CAG usernames to match the people I refer so I can track your points and PM the winner.

2. You have to at least achieve basic account status after signing up which just entails filling out your profile. You are encouraged to get yourself to gold or platinum because more spins = more wins.

3. The way points are counted are any points earned through the clicking of the SuperLucky Button. You get 30 clicks a day at basic, 50 at gold, and 100 at platinum. It resets everyday at 3am EST.

4. Please don't cheat SuperPoints by making multiple accounts to get higher statuses. If you aren't discovered and win I have no way of knowing. If you are winning and they ban your account you are out.

5. I will try to keep invites up but if they are not working for you PM me an e-mail you wish to use to sign up and I'll send you one.

I appreciate your time and reading this. So why would I offer a prize for points earned? Because it encourages you to get to know and use superpoints. When you win, I win. There is no reason it can't be a daily 10 minute ritual that nets you money for games, etc. There is a basic guide in the OP.

Invites:

http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/v8co1q

RPMBOY -23 Points
Guy Who Needs To message me - Initials are NK - 0 points

Invites:

http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/v8co1q

RPMBOY -23 Points
Guy Who Needs To message me - Initials are NK - 3 points

Invites:

RPMBOY -23 Points
Guy Who Needs To message me - Initials are NK - 4 points

[quote name='rpmboy']Sorry to double post, but it's march.[/QUOTE]

Indeed and you basically won by default haha. Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back