Castlevania:LoS $19.99 at Fry's for Ps3/Xbox360 (DEAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Muroso']no it's not. a cheap ass gamer sells stuff fucking high to make some profit. so what? and with the $3 shipping guy who commented sure! are you buying it though?[/QUOTE]

In for 5 at 60 a piece.

This is like the time when this guy who found a clearance copy of Metroid Prime Trilogy and tried to sell it for sixty dollars here. Gotta make a profit...

[quote name='Muroso']no it's not. a cheap ass gamer sells stuff fucking high to make some profit. so what?[/QUOTE]

While there are tons of flippers/scum of the universe here, it is still Cheap Ass Gamer, not Dumb-Ass Gamer.

[quote name='Luxuria']In for 5 at 60 a piece.[/QUOTE]

oh no, sorry i made a mistake in the price. it's suppose to be just $9.98 not $10. if you dont want it then dont fucking buy it! end of story. and one more thing. I, DONT, GIVE A fuck whatever you guys say that why im not fucking cheapass gamer cause im fucking cheap!

[quote name='Muroso']oh no, sorry i made a mistake in the price. it's suppose to be just $9.98 not $10. if you dont want it then dont fucking buy it! end of story. and one more thing. I, DONT, GIVE, A fuckING, fuck whatever you guys say that why im not fucking cheapass gamer cause im fucking cheap![/QUOTE]

you'll look tougher if you use more bad words.

[quote name='nypickle']you'll look tougher if you use more bad words.[/QUOTE]

yeah thanks for the info. who cares?

[quote name='Muroso']yeah thanks for the info. who cares?[/QUOTE]

nobody cares.
like nobody cares that you're trying to sell a $10 code for $10...awesome!

[quote name='Muroso']oh no, sorry i made a mistake in the price. it's suppose to be just $9.98 not $10. if you dont want it then dont fucking buy it! end of story. and one more thing. I, DONT, GIVE A fuck whatever you guys say that why im not fucking cheapass gamer cause im fucking cheap![/QUOTE]

No, seriously Mr. Troll. I would like to buy 5 at 60 bucks a piece. And you make yourself seem like a hottie when you curse like that. Talk dirty, pl0x.

Hm. The use of verbal hostility against a community while trying to find a potential buyer among them. Yes, this is good business.

[quote name='Dranakin']Ummmm...just got back from the Best Buy at Emeryville, CA. They said it was "too big of a price drop to approve and I'm just gonna have to complain to corporate." the game is in stock at my local Frys and everything.[/QUOTE]

They gave me the same excuse when they had Facebreaker for $10. They told me they can not sell it for that because it was "below cost", even though I had a RZ coupon saying it was $5 off.

Thanks for posting this. Fry's is a tad far off for me, but Best Buy managed to PM and I got me a copy + Symphony of the Night. That's an incredible deal.

[quote name='nypickle']nobody cares.
like nobody cares that you're trying to sell a $10 code for $10...awesome![/QUOTE]

yeah sure. someone just asked thats why i made my offer. geez people these days.

[quote name='Luxuria']No, seriously Mr. Troll. I would like to buy 5 at 60 bucks a piece. And you make yourself seem like a hottie when you curse like that. Talk dirty, pl0x.[/QUOTE]

oh thanks! how nice of you!

[quote name='DPsycho']Hm. The use of verbal hostility against a community while trying to find a potential buyer among them. Yes, this is good business.[/QUOTE]

by the way, i had no intentions selling it. just saw someone looking for one so i made my offer. whats the big deal of selling a $10 code for $10? you guys are killing me. then dont fucking buy it

[quote name='Mafoofoo']You had no intension to sell it? Then why offer it? Lol[/QUOTE]

because i had no intentions playing it. so might as well just sell it when i saw someone looking for one. lol my fucking ass.

[quote name='Muroso']because i had no intentions playing it. so might as well just sell it when i saw someone looking for one. lol my fucking ass.[/QUOTE]

You had no intention to sell it because you had no intention to play it, so you might as well sell it?

It all makes sense now.

Back on topic... ;)

I just got back from my local BB, walked in with the Fry's Friday advert, grabbed one copy each of LoS (360/PS3) and went to the Customer Service desk. Took about 4 minutes, but they PM'ed it. Would have done it yesterday, didn't realize that the DLC was worth so much on XBL/PSN.

Might have to go back again tomorrow. :D

[quote name='Muroso']oh no, sorry i made a mistake in the price. it's suppose to be just $9.98 not $10. if you dont want it then dont fucking buy it! end of story. and one more thing. I, DONT, GIVE A fuck whatever you guys say that why im not fucking cheapass gamer cause im fucking cheap![/QUOTE]

"Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering..."
You should learn how to deal with comments in forums "dude"... take it easy. :booty:

What you say?!?

(Although I agree with the "nothing wrong with making a profit" sentiment...next time just don't post a [ridiculous] price in a thread, LOL. PM people instead).

As for the Metroid Prime Trilogy guy who asked $60 for a sealed copy on here, hmmmm. Nowadays that might not have been such a horrible deal. Isn't going for $100 or close to that now?

[quote name='GUNNM']He doesn't want to sell it? :( I had 10$ for it too.[/QUOTE]No, he'll only sell it if you can get him to believe that doing so will upset people or otherwise be some kind of great annoyance. Get him thinking that you don't want to buy it. Only then will he accept your ten dollars or $9.98 or whatever the price is this moment.

[quote name='tmly']Does the standard version come with SOTN? It doesn't say on the box so I'm unsure. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

The SotN DL code is a Best Buy exclusive. The standard version at BB does include the code.

I thought the free SOTN was a preorder bonus only but it seemed all the copies had the sticker. Still a sweet deal as I wanted LoS anyway.

I was too chicken to try and PM the CE however when I took my printed ad up front the girl said she had done it for someone earlier and hardly looked at the game. Missed opportunity but I'm happy with SOTN and LoS.

lol selling a code that's not even rare for full price... :roll:

he's a newbie and he doesn't know that its just bad form and not typical for us to charge each other msrp (the website url alone should have been a dead giveaway - go figure) especially given the nature of the item

what a tool

since we're playing this game ... who wants my Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombie maps for $60???? Xbox only cause if you want my PS3 it's gonna cost you $80

:)

[quote name='Muroso']no it's not. a cheap ass gamer sells stuff fucking high to make some profit. so what? and with the $3 shipping guy who commented sure! are you buying it though?[/QUOTE]

I laughed with you getting handled by the crew. You did deserve it.

[quote name='WesWarlord']I thought the free SOTN was a preorder bonus only but it seemed all the copies had the sticker. Still a sweet deal as I wanted LoS anyway.

I was too chicken to try and PM the CE however when I took my printed ad up front the girl said she had done it for someone earlier and hardly looked at the game. Missed opportunity but I'm happy with SOTN and LoS.[/QUOTE]

so when does the new Fry's ad come out or when does this deal expire? I was trying to resist, but as some have been able to price match the CE version its hard to pas up for $20

[quote name='anarchyburger']so when does the new Fry's ad come out or when does this deal expire? I was trying to resist, but as some have been able to price match the CE version its hard to pas up for $20[/QUOTE]

The prices are good til the 13th so you've got a few days. Keep in mind there are 4 Fry's in my area so they are listed as a direct competitor for PM purposes.

For what it's worth I would have been able to get the CE without a hitch so it shouldn't be too much trouble to work out. The CE has been dropped to 59.99 at BB so that may help.

[quote name='anarchyburger']so when does the new Fry's ad come out or when does this deal expire? I was trying to resist, but as some have been able to price match the CE version its hard to pas up for $20[/QUOTE]

Deal ends on the 13th

Too bad, there's no Fry's Stores around where I live. =/

I remember going to one when I went to Atlanta around 3 years ago, but unfortunately
I won't be going there any time soon while I'm stuck in Miami. xD

Every time I see a Fry's thread, I always resign myself to disappointment, because I don't have any stores near me.

yeah it's already a pretty good deal for just the game only. Getting the SOTN code is a nice bonus (and I still have the ps1 version).

Was able to p/m the last ce without a problem. It rings up @ 59.99. Fellow cager's just give it a shot the worst they can say is no. Thanks op.

[quote name='Donut2922']since we're playing this game ... who wants my Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombie maps for $60???? Xbox only cause if you want my PS3 it's gonna cost you $80

:)[/QUOTE]

:lol::applause:

That's a steal! Come on, it should be at least $80 for the X360 and $120 for PS3.

;) Hey while we're at it, I've got the L.A. Times Fry's 4 page flyer from Friday in my grubby little paws right now, with Castlevania LoS $19.99 X360/PS3 in all its glory. PRICES GOOD FOR 7 DAYS so ya got til this Thursday to make good on a pricematch!

I'm gonna price match tomorrow for the Collector's Edition (or at least try..."whoopsy did I try to PM the wrong version, silly me?!? :)") at Best Buy tomorrow. How about after that I mail the ad posthaste to the highest CAG bidder in a state/area without a Fry's? Let's start the bidding at say $9.98 (plus expedited mailing)?

yes, I'm joking...at least about mailing the fucking ad for money. I'd be happy to scan and post the notable part of the ad if anyone wants it, though for the online ad you can go onto the LA Times or San Jose (among other papers that Fry's advertises in...obviously in or around cities that have Fry's locations) news websites and find it

Hey, I know I'm an obnoxious n00b here so forgive me if this is a breach of protocol, but I'd love to get in on this deal in someway despite the fact the nearest Fry's is like 8 hours and two states away. If anyone is living near a store with PS3 copies of LOS in stock (preferably CE, but the regular is ok) and is interested in swapping one for another vid, e.g. a mint condition Red Dead Redemption, pls drop me a line. I have a bunch of other stuff I'd trade too if that doesn't float your boat. I could also do paypal or a money order or whatnot for the game and shipping a little something for your time, if you'd like.

Thanks in advance!
Nick

PS: FWIW, I may be a n00b here but I can direct you to my two-year-old switchgames.com account, with a 76-0 feedback record, if references help.

"...forgive me if this is a breach of protocol, but I'd love to get in on this deal in someway despite the fact the nearest Fry's is like 8 hours and two states away. If anyone is living near a store with PS3 copies of LOS in stock (preferably CE, but the regular is ok) and is interested in swapping... pls drop me a line... I could also do paypal or a money order..."

I would also be happy to purchase (for the right price) or trade for a copy of Castlevania: LoS from anyone who bought an extra and is willing to ship.

Here's what I've got to trade if anyone is interested:

:360: Borderlands Game of the Year Edition Add-on codes (normally 800 MSP each)
- The Zombie Island of Doctor Ned
- Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot
- The Secret Armory of General Knoxx
- Claptrap's New Robot Revolution
:360: Crackdown 2 Agency-Issue Armor code (Gamestop exclusive pre-order bonus)
:360: Gears of War 2 All Fronts Map Pack code
:360: Gears of War 2 Flashback Map Pack code x2
:360: Mass Effect 2 Cerberus Network code (normally 1200 MSP)
:360: Mass Effect 2 Collector's Armor and Weapon code (Collector's Edition exclusive) *RARE*
:360: Mass Effect 2 Terminus Assault Armor & M-490 Blackstorm Projector code (Gamestop exclusive pre-order bonus) *RARE*
:360: Xbox LIVE Gold 48-hour Trial code x3

I'd prefer the PS3 version...

[quote name='Bent 00']"...forgive me if this is a breach of protocol, but I'd love to get in on this deal in someway despite the fact the nearest Fry's is like 8 hours and two states away. If anyone is living near a store with PS3 copies of LOS in stock (preferably CE, but the regular is ok) and is interested in swapping... pls drop me a line... I could also do paypal or a money order..."

I would also be happy to purchase (for the right price) or trade for a copy of Castlevania: LoS from anyone who bought an extra and is willing to ship.

Here's what I've got to trade if anyone is interested:

:360: Borderlands Game of the Year Edition Add-on codes (normally 800 MSP each)
- The Zombie Island of Doctor Ned
- Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot
- The Secret Armory of General Knoxx
- Claptrap's New Robot Revolution
:360: Crackdown 2 Agency-Issue Armor code (Gamestop exclusive pre-order bonus)
:360: Gears of War 2 All Fronts Map Pack code
:360: Gears of War 2 Flashback Map Pack code x2
:360: Mass Effect 2 Cerberus Network code (normally 1200 MSP)
:360: Mass Effect 2 Collector's Armor and Weapon code (Collector's Edition exclusive) *RARE*
:360: Mass Effect 2 Terminus Assault Armor & M-490 Blackstorm Projector code (Gamestop exclusive pre-order bonus) *RARE*
:360: Xbox LIVE Gold 48-hour Trial code x3

I'd prefer the PS3 version...[/QUOTE]

i'd like to sell mine but these guys will just start to bitch again on a sellers offer. so nevermind.

I got BB to pm 4 ce's... 2 of each console. the manager didn't even bother to research it when I handed over my iphone so she can check if it was in stock... awesome!

[quote name='Muroso']i'd like to sell mine but these guys will just start to bitch again on a sellers offer. so nevermind.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, because the private message function doesn't work for you alone then? If you're serious and have the PS3 version, contact me. If not, spare me the drama queen nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back