Cat. Pic. Thread.

made this today

tigercaturdaybg7.jpg

[quote name='red flare graf']That must be a prototype laser cat.. I didn't think laser weaponry had that much recoil.[/quote]Interesting observation... but crap, I just saw the shell flying out from... well, I have no idea where it's coming from, but there's definitely a shell there.

[quote name='Z-Saber']Interesting observation... but crap, I just saw the shell flying out from... well, I have no idea where it's coming from, but there's definitely a shell there.[/QUOTE]

IT'S ALL A LIE! ALL OF IT!

[quote name='Z-Saber']Are you kidding me?! :lol:[/quote]

Exactly what I was thinking. Except it was more like "Are you fucking kidding me?!"

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I've seen another book about doing yoga and excersises with cats as well.[/quote]pics or no rly

Well, I guess I am super late for the thread, but I thought I would add this to the cat thread. If someone could show me how to post it with using a link, it would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa-aaEatLnM

PS- I am a dog person, but those cats were all hysterical! Monorail cat had me laughing quite a bit.

[quote name='vasco']Well, I guess I am super late for the thread, but I thought I would add this to the cat thread. If someone could show me how to post it with using a link, it would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa-aaEatLnM

PS- I am a dog person, but those cats were all hysterical! Monorail cat had me laughing quite a bit.[/quote]

It's already been posted a few pages back, but it still is very funny.

[quote name='Apossum']yep, sometimes internet research can go horribly awry. there is so much bs in that article. sorry, i hate it when media cuts a lame script out of a phenomenon.[/quote]
I feel the same. They try to report something that isn't really meant to be reported or explained, it just is. The media is always so late to the game, too. Even DDR didn't catch the attention of mainstream news media until just about a year and a half ago.

I thought the cat pics originated from 4chan or lolcat.net or something. And the cheezburger site is good, but there are a bunch of others that have tons of pictures. If you're gonna write an article, at least look farther than 2 websites.

[quote name='moiety']I feel the same. They try to report something that isn't really meant to be reported or explained, it just is. The media is always so late to the game, too. Even DDR didn't catch the attention of mainstream news media until just about a year and a half ago.

I thought the cat pics originated from 4chan or lolcat.net or something. And the cheezburger site is good, but there are a bunch of others that have tons of pictures. If you're gonna write an article, at least look farther than 2 websites.[/QUOTE]

yeah, they started at 4chan, lolcat just compiled them. i'm sure the writer went to 4chan, saw a pic of shitting dicknipples, then decided to "re-write history" so to speak :lol: The linguistic page is just sad...the guy is putting linguistic principles to sets of words that never had them and is trying to identify a language out of the way captions are written.

the article also omits that cats a subset of a image macro comedy, which is really the biggest whiff. he could've had a very interesting, well researched article about that.

[quote name='Mattte']:rofl::rofl::rofl:
The two greatest .gifs created in the history of the world.
hes_serious.gif
you_dare_defy_me.gif
[/quote]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Dude, that one of the prairie dog is cracking my shit up!

Xboxowns,:applause: on finding that sweet video! So funny!

[quote name='shieryda']:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Dude, that one of the prairie dog is cracking my shit up!
[/quote]
I love the dramatic turn-around. :lol:

[quote name='moiety']I love the dramatic turn-around. :lol:[/quote]

I simply can't stop giggling at it! The way the camera zooms in on his face at the end is just hilarious!

babushkakittygk3.jpg

bread's done
Back