Cat. Pic. Thread.

gottapottyhx7.jpg

[quote name='guinaevere']What cracks me up is that almost the entire fight, their rumps are firmly planted. Lazy mans fighting/ slappy fight.[/quote]

I was really waiting for one of them to take a tumble. Not get hurt, mind you. Just slip off the cupboards.

I feel great for being the one who brought this cat picture phenomenon to CAG.

I'd like to thank the academy, my parents, 4chan(for starting this shit), Z-Saber, whoever it was that started the nickelback and my chemical romance threads, GAF(I refuse to call it neo cause the logo sucks BALLS), whoever the hell started http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/, the good folks at icanhascheezburger and stuffonmycat, cheapyd for startin' this here site, shrike for not hittin me with a perma, wubb scobie shieryda and all those who supported the cat pic revolution.

So to celebrate, corncat:
corncat.gif

EDIT: I'd like to thank guinaevere for my avatar as well.

I just visited the very first page of this thread again. I must have missed some of the pictures the first time, because I am crying right now.:D The shit is hysterical!

diabeetusrz4.jpg

[quote name='T234']I'd like to thank gwen for my avatar[/quote]
Oh, don't mention it. :lol:

(Sorry, I'm just being silly. I burst out laughing at the picture and caption below, and it made me feel giving someone a hard time.)

[quote name='xboxowns']
cuddles4xbrb4qp1.jpg
[/quote]bwahAHAHAHAHahahhahahaaha!!:rofl:

[quote name='guinaevere']Oh, don't mention it. :lol:

(Sorry, I'm just being silly. I burst out laughing at the picture and caption below, and it made me feel giving someone a hard time.)

bwahAHAHAHAHahahhahahaaha!!:rofl:[/quote]

Terribly sorry ma'am. Post edited!

mepullinganixongesturebeforegettingintomycar.gif

[quote name='vasco']I don't know if this has been posted. Meet Burger, the cat bent on the destruction of mankind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OESSPHUD70[/quote]

Damn, that cat is a freak! My grandparents used to have a cat like that. It's name was "Smokey". Such a crazy bastard. If I was lucky, the cat would come to me and actually want to be petted. Extremely rare, though.

[quote name='Dante Devil']

"No, no, no, no! Damn it all ... I said NO!"[/quote]

Hahaha, the quote for that should be "DO.NOT.WANT!"

Oh, and:
128286702153609759ICANHASBOOTY.jpg

128281052699062500TheBrittisha.jpg

128280999213437500.jpg

bread's done
Back