CC and BB sales w/o 2/01/04-02/07/04

grayghost81

CAGiversary!
Circuit City:

Buy and XBox or a Gamecube System and get a ten dollar gift card. If you pick Xbox, you also get Brute Force or Rallisport Challenge.

Amped 2, Counter Strike, Project Gotham 2 - XBX - 39.99 each
Save $20 when you buy Xbox Live (69.99) and any Live enabled Game.

Yu-Gi-Oh Falsebound Kingdom - GCN - 27.99
Pokemon Channel - GCN - 29.99
F-Zero - GCN - 29.99

FFX, Spider-Man, Ace Combat 4, Tony Hawk 4, Ghost Recon - PS2 - 16.99 each
Ford Racing 2 - PS2 - 9.99
Auto Modellista - PS2 - 19.99
TMNT - PS2 - 29.99
Soul Calibur 2 - PS2 - 34.99
DBZ Budokai 2 - PS2 - 39.99
DVD Remote PS2 - 9.99
Dual Shock 2 Controller - 19.99

Best Buy

This makes sense - Buy True Crime or T.H.U.G. for PS2 and get the Halo 2 promo bundle free
Free Brute Force with purchase of xbox system - 179.99
NFSUG, DBZ Budokai 2, POP, Simpsons H&R, Manhunt - PS2 - 44.99 each
LOR ROTK, Sims Bustin out, Rainbow six 3, Counter Strike, Crimson Skies - XBX - 44.99

The rest of these are PC - black hawk down team sabre - 14.99, COD w/ free pearl harbor dvd - 49.99, Civ Conquests 24.99, Dungeon Siege 24.99, Max Payne 2 29.99, Silent Storm 49.99

There you go folks.

[quote name='grayghost81']
This makes sense - Buy True Crime or T.H.U.G. for PS2 for PS2 and get the Halo 2 bundle free[/quote]

god i hope thats not a misprint i was relly looking foward to the port on the ps2 and a bundle would be nice

[/sarcasm]

btw great deals ghost, if not somewhat weird.

I bought an XBox this week at Circuit City with a free platinum hits game. If I go back next week and show them my reciept, will they give me the $10 gift card? I'm not sure if this falls under their price gaurantee.

Wondering if persons with access to ads beforehand could either scan the ads or post everything in them. I'm a steadfast CAGer and was thinking of using info. to take advantage of C.C.s policy to get a good deal on other things beside video games. For excample TVs, DVDs and players, stereos, and just about anything they sell could all listed. Who hasn't gone to a store on Sunday to get something seen in the ad on sale just to discover that there is none in stock. To go one further if anyone can get Media Plays ads ahead of time please list whats in there. They are famous for not having the product found in their ads and sometimes have extremely good deals on those exact items.

[quote name='DouglasViola']Wondering if persons with access to ads beforehand could either scan the ads or post everything in them.[/quote]

I was scanning at first but have stopped due to my paranoia about legal trouble. Posting the whole ad would take forever to type. PM or email me if youre looking for something specific and I'll be happy to let you know the prices.

[quote name='yeldarb367']I bought an XBox this week at Circuit City with a free platinum hits game. If I go back next week and show them my reciept, will they give me the $10 gift card? I'm not sure if this falls under their price gaurantee.[/quote]

I wouldn't count on it, but you might have success. The problem is that the bundle you got was not the same as what they have Sunday except for the $10 gift card. If what they were offering was Xbox + PH game + gift card, I'd guess they'd be cool with giving you the gift card. But aside from the Xbox itself, it's a completely different deal.

I say if it's not too much trouble, give it a shot. They very well might do it - just don't expect them to.

if I buy the Xbox bundle with Brute Force and $10 gift card, and the price of an Xbox alone drops to $149 within less than 30 days, can I pricematch that?

[quote name='gamefreak117']if I buy the Xbox bundle with Brute Force and $10 gift card, and the price of an Xbox alone drops to $149 within less than 30 days, can I pricematch that?[/quote]

I assume so. You are buying an XBox and getting a game free. The free game shouldn't influence the price gaurantee.

bread's done
Back