• Doom 3
$34.99
  • Chessmaster: 10th Edition
$9.99
  • The Political Machine
    Missing
PLUG & PLAY
$19.99
  • Ms Pac-Man (includes Ms Pac-Man, Galaga, Pole Position, Etc)
    Disney (Lilo & Stitch, The Lion King, Aladdin Games, Etc)
DVD
$69.99
  • American Dreams S1
$44.99
  • Millenium S1
$39.99
  • Alias S3
    Everwood S1
    Angel S4
    Without a Trace S1
    Scene It? TV Edition DVD Game
$37.99
  • Columbo S1
    Magnum PI S1
$34.99
  • Simpsons S4
    Family Guy V2, S3
    Futurama V3
    Will & Grace S3
$29.99
  • Unsolved Mysteries: UFOS
    In Living Color S1
    Mork & Mindy S1
$24.99
  • Clerks. X
$19.99
  • Lady Killers
    Jersey Girl
$17.99
  • Soul Plane
$15.99
  • The Punisher (w/ free comic & free 3-track CD feat. Finger 11 & more)
$12.99
  • Underworld
    Star Trek Generations
    411VM The Bam Issue: Skateboarding
    Red Heat
    Resident Evil (w/ free ticket to see RE: Apocalypse)
$8.99
  • Airplane
    Airplane 2
    Death Warrant
    Dances w/ Wolves
    Bowling for Columbine
    The Amityville Horror
    The Manchurian Candidate
    Agent Cody Banks
    Good Boy!
    Eddie & the Cruisers
    The Mechanic
    Moby Dick
    Red Dawn
    What's the Worst that Could Happen?
$6.99
  • The Simple Life
3 for $30
  • Paid in Full
    Bringing Down the House
    Spy Kids 3D
    Unbreakable
    My Boss's Daughter
    Enemy of the State
    Remember the Titans
    Rounders
    Duplex
    Scary Movie 3
2 for $20
  • Mystic River
    The Last Samurai
    Master & Commander: The Far Side of the World
    Matrix Revolutions
    Torque
    Texas Chainsaw Massacre
    Cheaper by the Dozen
    Gothika
    Ice Age
    Blue Collar Comedy Tour
    The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
    Runaway Jury
    Blazing Saddles
    Seven
    American History X
    Jackie Brown
    Terminator 3
    Menace 2 Society
    X2
    Fight Club
    Equilibrium
    Signs
    The Sixth Sense
    Independence Day
    Matrix Reloaded
    Blade 2
    The Cheetah Girls
    O Brother, Where Art Thou?
2 for $15
  • The Dirty Dozen
    Dennis Miller: The Raw Feed
    Hannibal
    Murder by Numbers
    Con Air
    Die Hard
    Out of Time
    The Silence of the Lambs
    The Terminator
    Love Jones
    Bullet
    Brown Sugar
    Thin Red Line
    From Hell
    Jason X
    15 Minutes
    The Boondock Saints
    Donnie Darko
    Uptown Girls
    Crimson Tide
    In Too Deep
    ManHunter
    Thelma & Louise
    Legally Blonde 2
    Unfaithful
    The Transporter
    Sister Act
    Down With Love
BEST BUY
PS2
$49.99
  • Star Ocean: 'Til the End of Time
    Burnout 3
    Madden 2005
$39.99
  • Astro Boy
    Silent Hill 4: The Room
    Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow
    Game DR
$29.99
  • Viewtiful Joe
    Street Fighter: Anniversary Collection
    Rapala: Pro Fishing
    Cabela's Deer Hunt 2005 Season
$19.99
  • ESPN NHL 2k5
    Red Dead Revolver
    8MB Memory Card
    DualShock Controller
XBOX
$149.99
  • System
$69.99
  • Live 12-Month Starter Kit
$49.99
  • Madden 2005
    Burnout 3
$39.99
  • Silent Hill 4: The Room
    Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow
$29.99
  • Rapala: Pro Fishing
    Cabela's Deer Hunt 2005 Season
$24.99
  • Live Speakercom
$19.99
  • ESPN NHL 2k5
    Red Dead Revolver
PC
$49.99
  • Doom 3
$34.99
  • Warcraft Battle Chest
$24.99
  • Chris Sawyer's Locomotion
$14.99
  • The Sims Unleashed
    The Sims Makin' Magic
DVD
  • Get a Sky Captain & the World of Tomorrow Sneak Peek DVD w/ any Entertainment Software Purchase
$??.??
  • Soul Plane
$79.99
  • Alfred Hitchcock 9 Movie Set (Dial M for Murder, North by Northwest, Strangers on a Train, Foreign Correspondent, Mr & Mrs Smith, I Confess, Stage Fright, Suspicion & The Wrong Man)
$69.99
  • American Dreams S1
$49.99
  • Alias S1 (save $10 when you buy this w/ S2 or S3)
    Alias S2 (save $10 when you buy this w/ S1 or S3)
$47.99
  • The Twilight Zone S1
$44.99
  • Everwood S1 (w/ Extra's Fall TV preview Bonus DVD on-pack)
    Without a Trace S1 (w/ Extra's Fall TV preview Bonus DVD on-pack)
$43.99
  • Columbo S1
$39.99
  • Alias S3 (save $10 when you buy this w/ S1 or S2)
    Angel S4
    Magnum PI S1
$34.99
  • Will & Grace S3
$33.99
  • Dawn of the Dead Ultimate Edition
$32.99
  • Mork & Mindy S1
$24.99
  • Clerks. X
$19.99
  • Jersey Girl
    The Passion of the Christ
$17.99
  • The LadyKillers
    Inuyasha The Movie
$15.99
  • The Punisher (w exclusive Bonus On-Pack Saw Preview; includes 2 Saw theatrical trailers, a preview of Open Water, plus a bonus on-pack Punisher collectible comic book)
    411VM The Bam Issue: Skateboarding
$14.99
  • Star Trek Generations
    Resident Evil (w/ free ticket to see RE: Apocalypse)
$12.99
  • SNL: Will Ferrell V2
$9.99
  • Eddie Murphy Raw (before Eddie became Mr Rogers; very funny)Judgement at Nuremberg
TARGET
PS2
$49.99
  • Nascar 2005
    Star Ocean: 'Til the End of Time
    Street Racing Syndicate
$39.99
  • Silent Hill 4: The Room
$27.88
  • GTA Double Pack
    Mega Man Anniversary Colection
$25.88
  • Cabela's Deer Hunt 2005 Season
    Rapala: Pro Fishing
XBOX
$49.99
  • Nascar 2005
    Silent Hill 4: The Room
$27.88
  • GTA Double Pack
    Kingdom Under Fire (i've personally never heard of this game, but it already has received a 95% ranking on gamerankings.com)
$25.88
  • Halo: Combat Evolved
GC
$99.99
  • Metroid System Bundle
$49.99
  • Nascar 2005
$29.99
  • 1019 Memory Card
$27.88
  • Mario Golf
    Mega Man Anniversary Collection
$25.88
  • Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life
GBA
$25.88
  • Mario Golf
    Shrek 2
    Spider-Man 2
DVD
$??.??
  • The LadyKillers
$45.99
  • Alias S3
    Angel S4
$39.99
  • Will & Grace S3
$29.99
  • Mork & Mindy S1
$19.99
  • Soul Plane
    Jersey Girl
    The Passion of the Christ
$15.99
  • The Punisher (w/ free 4-pack of Market Pantry popcorn)
$14.99
  • Disney Princess Stories V1

I checked my circuit city ad online at circuit city.com and found no ratchet & Clank or Jak II for 20. I searched different states ads and didn't find it anywhere. These are the games i was looking for but I guess they are not on sale yet from what i've seen. Booo.

[quote name='Kaijufan']I see a few CC deals I like, but I cant get because I dont live near one. :([/quote]

Luckily they offer free shipping on orders over $25. I miss free shipping at BB :(

[quote name='matyou']I checked my circuit city ad online at circuit city.com and found no ratchet & Clank or Jak II for 20. I searched different states ads and didn't find it anywhere. These are the games i was looking for but I guess they are not on sale yet from what i've seen. Booo.[/quote]

I see them in the online ad, but they haven't adjusted the price on the website yet. I'm sure they will soon.

Well according to the ad (although i'm going to check anyway) SO3 won't be in CC stores until September 7th. So I guess that may kill a few people's GGC plans for today at least.

holy crap the toys r us I work at had star ocean sicen wed of last week, the packaging caught my attention. If the target ad says star ocean is out now, but they never recieved it, can it be false advertisement? or what can I do?

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='Levizk']Well according to the ad (although i'm going to check anyway) SO3 won't be in CC stores until September 7th. So I guess that may kill a few people's GGC plans for today at least.[/quote]

I didn't see anything that said that in the online ad...

http://weeklyad.circuitcity.com/cir...2397121&rapid=73230&pagenumber=7&clicksrc=01&[/quote]

Click on the Star Ocean picture in your link. That will bring up details about the game and it says it right on that page. I just did it through the link you provided.

Hmm, doesn't make sense to me that they wouldn't put that on the actual ad....Usually they do for games that aren't out yet. What makes me even more skeptical is that the game has been out since last Tuesday. Somebody screwing up on the website popped into my head after I saw this too.

PalyStation® 2

Well I intend to go up there within the next half hour and check. I just tried to call and ask but they transfered me to a line that died after not being answered. Hopefully you're right and they actually have it, but unless you actually saw it on their shelves last week they may be behind on releases.

[quote name='Trakan']Alright, post here when you get back :)[/quote]
Yeah CC had SO3 in stock, but I could only find 4 copies in the store. I don't know wether they have more in the back or if the stores have very limited quantities so you may want to head up as soon as you can depending on how popular that type of game is in your area. Only annoying thing is they stick a big price sticker over the box, but I think it'll peel off without doing any damage.

Yup, They had 3 copies behind the glass but they refused to take BB coupon, because their price is lower. :bs:
Oh, well ..I'll try another CC.

..........and thanks trust for keeping it up to date.

Yeah I can't confirm whether they'll take the GGC either because I just bought it for 39.99. Didn't feel like going through the trouble of stopping at a BB and then arguing over what is already a good enough deal. Plus I don't have another CC very close either.

[quote name='Levizk']Well according to the ad (although i'm going to check anyway) SO3 won't be in CC stores until September 7th. So I guess that may kill a few people's GGC plans for today at least.[/quote]

I got Star Ocean last Friday at CC. They had them behind the glass only about 5 copies. I bought one early anyway just to be safe, I'll go in tomorrow to price gaurantee it and get my $10 back.

Anyone able to get raincheck on kuf @ target? ad says no rainchecks even though they have a game in flyer not out yet

[quote name='Levizk']Yeah I can't confirm whether they'll take the GGC either because I just bought it for 39.99. Didn't feel like going through the trouble of stopping at a BB and then arguing over what is already a good enough deal. Plus I don't have another CC very close either.[/quote]

I think Star Ocean will drop in price pretty fast as Front Mission 4 did.. it's Phantom Brave disappearing and not being restocked that I'm more afraid of....

I picked up 2 copies of SOCOM II on Saturday for $50 a pop. Does this mean that I am gonna have to wait till Tuesday to get my low price gurantee?

Since CC wont have the Socom 2 Greatest Hits till Tuesday, could I take the CC ad to somewhere like BB and show them the price and just get it there for 20? Or will they say no since they dont have the Greatest Hits version?

[quote name='shibby72']Anyone able to get raincheck on kuf @ target? ad says no rainchecks even though they have a game in flyer not out yet[/quote]

AD says not in store till Sept 9th- try back then.

Looks like I'll be picking up GTA Double pack for xbox or ps2? Any suggestions? And also... is Double pack Platinum or greatest hits?

[quote name='AzianAsspicker']Looks like I'll be picking up GTA Double pack for xbox or ps2? Any suggestions? And also... is Double pack Platinum or greatest hits?[/quote]

XBox. No.

Looks like Red Dead finally took a drop.. might pick that and KUF up, whenever it comes out..

w00t! Got my copy of Star Ocean today at CC with the GGC for $35. Using the GGC there worked perfectly,.You may also want to nab the GBA Mario Golf and Mario vs. DK for $20 after GGC as well.

[quote name='Final Starman']w00t! Got my copy of Star Ocean today at CC with the GGC for $35. Using the GGC there worked perfectly,.You may also want to nab the GBA Mario Golf and Mario vs. DK for $20 after GGC as well.[/quote]

i think some CC dont accept GGC. im not sure, maybe its YMMV. i thought BB pricematch CC paper and get 10%.

Well, I ended up going to Target instead of CC. I used FFX-2 raincheck and got the game for Star Ocean for 18 bucks. :D I also made a topic about it.

[quote name='guessed'][quote name='Kaijufan']I see a few CC deals I like, but I cant get because I dont live near one. :([/quote]

Luckily they offer free shipping on orders over $25. I miss free shipping at BB :([/quote]
Do they even do the X DVDs for $XX on their website?

[quote name='Benaorn']Is the normal version of Socom 2 19.99 too or only the greastest hit version?[/quote]

Both should ring up at 20 bucks.

[quote name='shibby72']Anyone able to get raincheck on kuf @ target? ad says no rainchecks even though they have a game in flyer not out yet[/quote]

The Target I went to had a little piece of paper sticking on the glass saying that the game would not make the date advertised, and because they did not have the new release date, they would not be issuing rainchecks for it....or that's what I could have sworn I read.

[quote name='Trakan']Well, I ended up going to Target instead of CC. I used FFX-2 raincheck and got the game for Star Ocean for 18 bucks. :D I also made a topic about it.[/quote]

how did u make it 18bucks? FFX-2 is 44% off. star ocean is 49.99 after the 44%off its 27.99.

[quote name='GHardin'][quote name='shibby72']Anyone able to get raincheck on kuf @ target? ad says no rainchecks even though they have a game in flyer not out yet[/quote]

The Target I went to had a little piece of paper sticking on the glass saying that the game would not make the date advertised, and because they did not have the new release date, they would not be issuing rainchecks for it....or that's what I could have sworn I read.[/quote]

I think they'll advertise it again when released, but if not, that really sucks for people who wanted to get it this weekend... :(

you guys are crazy i already have Kingdom under fire (mod chip) for my xbox and i'm about half way through this game is Fing amazing. Imagine Dynasty Warriors, only beautiful, and you can upgrade everything about your entire army, from weapons, armor, skills, special moves, etc etc. Its awesome and it's worth every penny i can't believe they're releasing it so fing cheap! I called today to verify that was right, AND ITS SUPPORTS XBOX LIVE SO WE CAN TEAM UP AND FIGHT ARMIES WOOT?!?

meynerd

Damn, if they seriously don't give rainchecks out for KUF then that sucks horribly...in fact that may be boarderline false advertising.

[quote name='Edge']Damn, if they seriously don't give rainchecks out for KUF then that sucks horribly...in fact that may be boarderline false advertising.[/quote]

How? The store can't be held accountable if the manufacturer hasn't released the product yet, or at least not by any rule or law I've seen before. Since it's not their fault that they don't have the game, it also follows that they aren't required to honor the price of the merchandise they haven't recieved.

Well the problem would be that they're not offering rainchecks for an item even though they advertised it for a certain price. Manufacturer delay or not, I think the law says that if they advertise something for a certain price, they are required to either sell it at that price or give out rainchecks if it's not availible (if they put Half-life 2 in their ad for next week and list it for $5, they can't just say that since it's delayed they aren't required to honor it). However if they put a "quantities limited" then they may be exempt from that law...although usually "limited" doesn't mean "none"...

Of course, if they'd just offer rainchecks on it this whole issue could be avoided, since they fully intended to sell it at that price there's no reason they shouldn't be.

[quote name='GHardin'][quote name='shibby72']Anyone able to get raincheck on kuf @ target? ad says no rainchecks even though they have a game in flyer not out yet[/quote]

The Target I went to had a little piece of paper sticking on the glass saying that the game would not make the date advertised, and because they did not have the new release date, they would not be issuing rainchecks for it....or that's what I could have sworn I read.[/quote]

I grabbed a pic of it on my camera phone:
http://www.freepichosting.com/Albums/421551458.html

Guess I won't be able to get RIse To Honor for 15 w/ GGC any time soon since BestBuy doesnt even sell the game :(
Weird how CircuitCity's site still sells the game for 39.99.

The target near me (Traverse City) is sold out of Halo and since it was on sale they are now offering Ninja Gaiden for $41 instead of $49.95

Best Buy in T.C. left its old sales flyer in its xbox section and I was able to nab Star Wars KOTOR for $14.99

I was able to go to CC and snag a non-GH version of Socom II for 19.99. Although I went to a couple other stores first and it seems like everyone else is way behind on this price drop.

Gamestop is doing the drops on the 4 ps2 games, we have signage up and everything.

Castlevania -- LoI (ps2) $9.98 Smithfield, RI Target

bread's done
Back