CDKeys May Madness Sale - 1-Year PlayStation Plus Membership (PS+) $39.69, EA Access 12 Month Subscription $17.89 and much more

kobe92

CAGiversary!
CD Keys May Madness Sale started today and will end on May 28th.

Membership Deals:

Xbox One Deals

PC Games:

Last edited by a moderator:
.... why would you show me the Fallout 76 price! Ugghhhh... I waited this long, I'll wait for that price physical

I bit on Fallout 76. The CAG in me just can't resist that amazing price. At that cost I'll just keep it in the backlog while they keep patching it and fixing it. Maybe when I play it years from now it will be enjoyable.

I'd wait on Fallout 76... with the giant trash fire it has been, and the recent fire sale on the bundles, it'll probably go free to play pretty soon. 

All prices updated, more deals will be added tonight.
PS+ price is coming up $44 before 3% off and obv 3% won't get it sub $40, guessing that lower price sold out.

Also quietly hoping/waiting for Sekiro to get closer to $40 probably post launch

PS+ price is coming up $44 before 3% off and obv 3% won't get it sub $40, guessing that lower price sold out.

Also quietly hoping/waiting for Sekiro to get closer to $40 probably post launch
Price sadly changed. It was available for around $40.19 before discount.

Whenever I get to that 3% discount code page, there is just a white space in the middle of the page. Im using an iPhone and tried safari, chrome, and Firefox. Is a computer needed or is there a trick to it loading?

Whenever I get to that 3% discount code page, there is just a white space in the middle of the page. Im using an iPhone and tried safari, chrome, and Firefox. Is a computer needed or is there a trick to it loading?
Think it only works on a PC. I haven't been able to get it on mobile either.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using Tapatalk

That’s the first time I checked out ea access list of games. I find it funny that they list every iteration of their sports games. Does anyone really want to play madden 2015 when they can play madden 2018?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes yes there are. A lot of sports games fans don’t like some of the changes that get done year over year. Also, its a lot easier to use those rosters when you want to play woth older players etc.

New versions of sports games don’t alway make the series better. See NHL 94’ on Genesis.

Prices updated:

• Resident Evil 2 / Biohazard RE:2 (PC) and Battlefield V Deluxe Edition (XB1) are now available for lowest price ever.
  • EA Access price increased.

Update:

• All prices updated.
  • PUBG w/ Assassin's Creed Unity (Xbox One) is now available for low price.

So on the Battlefield 1 that comes with 1943, does anyone know if it comes with 2 codes or are both games tied to 1 code?

<p>

Update:

• All prices updated.
  • PUBG w/ Assassin's Creed Unity (Xbox One) is now available for $7.79 ($7.55 after discount)
Same as poster above to a degree, anyone know if I can use the Pubg/AC unity code if I already have Pubg on my account? I know Sony is a lot more difficult in this regard.

I was looking at the Division 2. They have it the cheapest I've seen (46.36 with the 3% code from Facebook). It says the key is Europe region though... Is there a US key anywhere on their site? Are they reliable? 

Same as poster above to a degree, anyone know if I can use the Pubg/AC unity code if I already have Pubg on my account? I know Sony is a lot more difficult in this regard.
You will receive 2 codes, one for PUBG and other for AC Unity.

Huge update:

• 12 Month Xbox Live Gold Membership is now available for $38.79.
  • 3 Month Xbox Game Pass is now available for $17.93.

I can't get the FB discount to work. Is it working for you guys?
Please try using a desktop browser and it should work fine. IF you want, PM me and reply back and I will send you a code.

Code should be used in 15 minutes max.

I was not consulted before this price increase 😀

I just wanted to make sure everyone else sees it too and I’m not clicking the wrong link or something stupid.

Can't see the discount code anywhere.

I did go to their facebook page then clicked 'click here to get 3%....' and then nothing happens.

Sorry is old but is this site legit and games for US region on PC/consoles?
Most people are going to ignore this, but 1: This thread wouldn't be allowed to be up here this long with an employee of the company posting to it if it wasn't legit, and 2; Yes it is legit. Key resellers have always existed and a lot of them are legit, like Greenmangaming or Win Gaming store. CDKeys has been around forever.

I’ve purchased Live subscriptions from them before. Totally legit.
I second this, have been getting my 12 month Live codes from CDKeys for years now at a discount and their codes always work.

That being said, I would definitely recommend going through PayPal on this site, just as a precaution.

I have seen complaints from other people online in which they stated CDKeys.com resells already sold membership codes after several months as a gamble to those people who just want to stack them up without using them..... eventually making the buyers believe the code already been redeemed by the buyers themselves.

If you don't remember redeeming a code but it failed to go through...that might be that case.

It might be safe to buy them only when you really need them and not stack them up.

I just bought Assassin's Creed: Unity for Xbox One for $1.29 from their website.  I got a prepaid Visa debit card for my birthday, linked it to my Paypal, bought the game, and now I'm the proud owner of another game that I don't have the space to download or enjoy!  Yay me!!!  :bouncy:

I just bought Assassin's Creed: Unity for Xbox One for $1.29 from their website. I got a prepaid Visa debit card for my birthday, linked it to my Paypal, bought the game, and now I'm the proud owner of another game that I don't have the space to download or enjoy! Yay me!!! :bouncy:
That's the CAG way of life!

No Sekiro discount deal yet ? 

I remember when DMC5 launched it was for $40.

Even no 20-25% off code from other sites.

bread's done
Back