CDKeys May Madness Sale - 1-Year PlayStation Plus Membership (PS+) $39.69, EA Access 12 Month Subscription $17.89 and much more

kobe92

CAGiversary!
CD Keys May Madness Sale started today and will end on May 28th.

Membership Deals:

Xbox One Deals

PC Games:

Last edited by a moderator:
Update:

• 12 Month Xbox Live Gold Membership is now available for lowest price.
  • Shadow of the Tomb Raider is now available for $24.09.
  • All prices are now up to date.

Update:

• PUBG (XB1) is now available for low price.
  • All prices are updated.

Snagged Steep for $7, been interested in it for a while. Damn good deal on Fallout 4 GOTY. If I didn't already have it on XB1 I'd probably snag it.

Do Xbox Play Anywhere have resume capability? Like can I play on Xbox One then switch and resume on PC?

Hi,

Not sure if anyone can help me with this, but hoping someone may have some insight. I purchased two 3-month Xbox Live codes from CD Keys back in February of this year. When I just tried to redeem them, I received an error message saying that the token has expired and cannot be redeemed. Has anyone else encountered this?

Hi,

Not sure if anyone can help me with this, but hoping someone may have some insight. I purchased two 3-month Xbox Live codes from CD Keys back in February of this year. When I just tried to redeem them, I received an error message saying that the token has expired and cannot be redeemed. Has anyone else encountered this?
That error indicates that it's a promotional code.

Promotional Xbox LIVE Gold (and Game Pass) codes do expire, even when there's no clear indication of an expiration date.

That error indicates that it's a promotional code.

Promotional Xbox LIVE Gold (and Game Pass) codes do expire, even when there's no clear indication of an expiration date.
Thank you. I will check with CD Keys to see if they can help. I wasn’t aware these were considered promotional.

Update:

• All prices are now updated
  • PlayStation Plus Membership deal is back.
  • Xbox One Games: Metro 2033 Redux, Metro Last Light Redux, Overcooked, Shadow of Tomb Raider are now available on sale for lowest price.
  • Added few great PC Deals.

Update:
List updated with almost all Easter Sale deals.  A lot of products are now available for lowest historical price ever. 
Sale is available only this weekend.

Does anyone know if the Life is Strange: Before the Storm on CDKeys is the regular edition or the deluxe edition (which includes the bonus episode)? 

Does anyone know if the Life is Strange: Before the Storm on CDKeys is the regular edition or the deluxe edition (which includes the bonus episode)?
If it doesn't say Deluxe it's the regular edition.

Looks like the xbox 1 is regular only. The PC has the choice of buying the regular and deluxe editions.

Should I purchase Xbox Game Pass or EA Access? The games offered by Game Pass are way more.
Game Pass has wider range of games. You can get three months for $1 from Xbox Store.

As for EA Access, I believe current deals ends tonight.

Update:

• All prices are now updated.
  • PS+ is now available for lowest price.
  • Added many deals from May Madness Sale.

Will PlayStation have a different EA Access games in vault?

Last edited:
Will PlayStation have a different EA Access games in vault?
I can't imagine that they would. Xbox has pretty much every X1 EA game released over 9 months ago. What more could they add (besides newer games - which won't happen)?

The listing definitely says "Standard Edition" and there are listings for the Ultimate and Deluxe Editions on their site. Ultimate is $97, lol.

Not even paying $23 for a game where over half of the content is DLC.

bread's done
Back