Ceci n'est pas une OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='seanr1221']You can't put a price on gratitude.[/QUOTE]

Sure you can: it's the $3 I'll pay for you to ship it to me. Do we have a deal?

I don't think anyone ever figured out why temp randomly owns a rifle now... I didn't take him for the hunting type -- maybe he's worried the gang wars in the 'Cuse will force him to protect his home? Or is he taking his love of CoD MW a little too far?

[quote name='Maklershed']I'm thinking I'll go see The Book of Eli today .. and return Darksiders.[/QUOTE]

Did you get the Newegg one?

I gave up on Wii a long time ago. That being said, there are some games that I wish I had played, and some games coming out that I wish I could play, before I sold it.

[quote name='manthing']The Wii stinks, outside of Sega lightgun games[/QUOTE]

Resident Evil (Umbrella and Darkside Chronicles) is decent too.

Funny thing is I can't even get Number84 to play it anymore. He now says it's better for Number85 to play it. I guess he's become too de-sensitized by sneaking off and playing MW2 when I am not around.

[quote name='crystalklear64']had my ballin' ass suit on, ready to take on the world of interviews, stall to a stop in a manual car which are fucking impossible to drive (after stalling at every stop sign and traffic light of course), wave to a dude nearby as i step out. i head inside and he follows me, turns out he's the dude interviewing. makes a smart ass comment about the "have reliable transportation" part of the job requirement. interview over, feel it went pretty good, he shakes my hand and see me out the door. i get in the car and wait a bit to see if he's gonna go back in, but no, he's just standing outside watching. put the car in reverse, rev the engine to at least 210 decibels and slowly jerk out of the parking lot.

feels bad man[/QUOTE]
That nearly made me choke on my cheerios.:rofl:

[quote name='munch']Your white bread ass would eat Cheerios.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='manthing']Wait, Cheerios are honkey food?

But I like Cheerios.

:whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Regular Cheerios are for the white man.

Honey Nut Cheerios are for the black man.

[quote name='manthing']What about Banana Nut and Multi-Grain?[/QUOTE]

I am a devout follower of the Banana Nut and Fruity Cheerios...I know what that makes me.

:cool:

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Regular Cheerios are for the white man.

Honey Nut Cheerios are for the black man.[/QUOTE]
Plain Cheerios suck.

[quote name='JolietJake']That nearly made me choke on my cheerios.:rofl:[/QUOTE]

Wow. Adventures in driving standard. I'm glad you quoted that... I would've missed it otherwise. :rofl:

[quote name='manthing']I figured JJ would eat Wonder bread & Oscar Meyer Bologna sandwiches[/QUOTE]
You forgot the mayo.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Wow. Adventures in driving standard. I'm glad you quoted that... I would've missed it otherwise. :rofl:[/QUOTE]
I just can't imagine a worse setting to have that happen, right in front of the guy interviewing you for a job. You're already the office joke before you're even hired.

edit-

Someone buy this, we can totally make it work.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/clt/1551463643.html

[quote name='manthing']Did you just call me a $$$$er?[/QUOTE]

No sir, I did not. Sorry if there was any implication. Your comment just made me think of that episode, sorry. Won't happen again my good sir.

:rofl:

O'Brien responded with his own bit of NBC snark during Wednesday night's "Tonight Show," getting in a dig at Leno, as well.
"I just want to say to the kids out there watching: You can do anything you want in life," the comedian said in his opening monologue. "Unless Jay Leno wants to do it, too."

[quote name='craven_fiend']No sir, I did not. Sorry if there was any implication. Your comment just made me think of that episode, sorry. Won't happen again my good sir.[/QUOTE]

Why do you hate black people?

:whistle2:(

[quote name='Number83']:rofl:

O'Brien responded with his own bit of NBC snark during Wednesday night's "Tonight Show," getting in a dig at Leno, as well.
"I just want to say to the kids out there watching: You can do anything you want in life," the comedian said in his opening monologue. "Unless Jay Leno wants to do it, too."[/QUOTE]

Yup, that was brilliant. (see my sig ;))

It's in the ad on mercury news and some other city papers- B&M only:
http://newspaperads.mercurynews.com/ROP/ads.aspx?advid=32664&adid=8815768&subid=28086634&type=

Specs:
Screen Size 60"
Aspect Ratio 16:9
Native Resolution 1920 x 1080
Brightness 1500 cd/m2
Contrast Ratio 2000000:1

RF In (Antenna/Cable): 1
L/R Audio/Component Video In: 2
S-Video In: 1
HD Component Video In (Y,Pb,Pr) + L/R Audio: 2
Digital Audio Out: 1 (optical)
HDMI/HDCP Input: 3 (V.1.3 with Deep Color)
RGB In (D-sub 15pin) - PC: 1
PC Audio Input: 1
RS-232c In (Control/Service): 1
USB 2.0 (JPEG/MP3): 1
Remote Control In Port: 1
Life Span (Typical): 100,000 hours
24p Real Cinema
ISFccc Ready
Dolby Digital Decoder

Surround System Type: SRS TruSurround XT
Bass/Treble/Balance Controls
Clear Voice II
Auto Volume Leveler II

Channel Add/Delete

Favorite Channel Programming
Auto/Manual Clock
On/Off Timer
Sleep Timer
Auto Off/Auto Sleep (When no video is present)

Dimensions 57.8" x 37.4" x 3.5" w/o stand
57.8" x 40.5" x 15.6" w/stand
Weight 104 lbs. w/o stand
117 lbs. w/stand

I told a creepy lady at work that I didn't have a computer at home months ago. Today one of the guys at work asked if I could burn him a copy of a movie this weekend. To which kate replied I don't have a computer at home. The guy replied that I couldn't live without a computer and the internet.

My cover was blown :(

[quote name='manthing']Why do you hate black people?

:whistle2:([/QUOTE]

I don't hate Black people. George W does, according to Kanye

[quote name='manthing']Holy jeez, this movie is awful.[/QUOTE]

What movie is that? Hopefully not District 9.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I wish Rocko were here. I can't get anyone to cancel my zizzazz trial. fucking shit, I knew this would happen.[/QUOTE]

Contact your CC to block future charges from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back