Ceci n'est pas une OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']Rocko said it was easy. Just one call. No pressure to keep your trial or anything... :cool:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, well he was wrong! It took FOUR calls...and now it's canceled.

Lying bastard! :)

[quote name='munch']LinkinPrime will jump on any fad: red spiky hair, the OTT, Conan advocacy, etc.[/QUOTE]

This is true. Any time something big happens, he rushes to the nearest computer to update his CAG motto, avatar picture, and signature.

and lol @ not being able to mention movies that were terrible. The mentioning of terrible movies, at least on my page, made an ad for "The Lovely Bones" pop up at the top of the page.

[quote name='Number83']I need a nap...instead I'm going to the gym.

Please shoot me![/QUOTE]

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I don't think anyone ever figured out why temp randomly owns a rifle now... I didn't take him for the hunting type -- maybe he's worried the gang wars in the 'Cuse will force him to protect his home? Or is he taking his love of CoD MW a little too far?[/QUOTE]

Hmmm...

[quote name='Scorch']This is true. Any time something big happens, he rushes to the nearest computer to update his CAG motto, avatar picture, and signature.[/QUOTE]

Uh...I'm assuming you're talking about me, since you've mentioned this before. I always update my avatar/sig on the current movie/cd/game/tv show..etc. that I'm currently most excited about. I don't see what's wrong or funny about that. It's like when sports nuts wear their favorite teams jerseys when their team is playing. *shrugs*

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Uh...I'm assuming you're talking about me[/QUOTE]

Well, considering the quote I was responding to specifically named you, then yes, good catch.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I don't think anyone ever figured out why temp randomly owns a rifle now... I didn't take him for the hunting type -- maybe he's worried the gang wars in the 'Cuse will force him to protect his home? Or is he taking his love of CoD MW a little too far?[/QUOTE]

What? Those are some crazy reasons right there, but you're probably just making a joke. I obviously got it as zombie insurance.

[quote name='Scorch']Well, considering the quote I was responding to specifically named you, then yes, good catch.[/QUOTE]

Arguing with a retard is a losing battle.

[quote name='Scorch']Well, considering the quote I was responding to specifically named you, then yes, good catch.[/QUOTE]

I saw no quote, I got certain idiots here blocked.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Uh...I'm assuming you're talking about me, since you've mentioned this before. I always update my avatar/sig on the current movie/cd/game/tv show..etc. that I'm currently most excited about. I don't see what's wrong or funny about that. It's like when sports nuts wear their favorite teams jerseys when their team is playing. *shrugs*[/QUOTE]

This sounds familiar. Wasn't that TMKs reasoning on the subject? :lol:

--

Random unrelated side note:
My buddy calls teh AUG-HBAR in MW/MW2 the "huggie bear". :lol:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']This sounds familiar. Wasn't that TMKs reasoning on the subject? :lol:[/QUOTE]

I don't know, I never heard his reason, but I don't really care either ;)

[quote name='seanr1221']I thought you hated that sports mentality, LP.[/QUOTE]

Never said that, I just don't follow sports or watch them on TV. I do like to play sports however.

Linkin has no one blocked, we all know that. Kind of like how that $$$$$$ JolietJake had everyone blocked buy could 'mysteriously' respond when we talked about him.

[quote name='lordwow']Good afternoon OTT[/QUOTE]

:wave:

Manthing,

Target has clearanced(sp?) the Target exclusive Jabba's Rancor w/ Luke Skywalker to 75% ($12.48). I really don't collect anymore, but this was too big (literally) to pass up. Just an FYI.

[quote name='Number83']:wave:

Manthing,

Target has clearanced(sp?) the Target exclusive Jabba's Rancor w/ Luke Skywalker to 75% ($12.48). I really don't collect anymore, but this was too big (literally) to pass up. Just an FYI.[/QUOTE]

Damn it. My weakneses are Jabba Aliens and Ewoks.

Now I'll have to search Targets for it.

[quote name='manthing']Damn it. My weakneses are Jabba Aliens and Ewoks.

Now I'll have to search Targets for it.[/QUOTE]

Mine had about 5-6 left, if you want me to pick one up for you. But, it's huge, so I am not sure how much it's going to cost to ship...Or if I have a box big enough to ship it (I can probably find one. It in the clearance isles at the end of the toy section.

MARCHMARCHMARCHMARCHMARCHMARCHMARCH

2vc72hk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back